ADVERTISEMENT

Pictures from Oakland. Crazy

I have it on GOOD authority that the end of the world is coming soon.

It's closer today that you would have imagined yesterday.
Fact.
We still have a ways to go, we’re only in the First Seal of Revelation 6! Twenty more Judgements to go... 6 Seals, 7 Trumpets & 7 Vials before JESUS Returns

That's a whole lot easier said than done. You're talking about millions of acres in some pretty rugged territory. Who do you think would pay for that?? On top of it all there is an on going drought out West . And what about the other major fires in Washington and Oregon?? The so called "experts" are taking a rather simplistic approach to the problem.
Just raise taxes in California lol idiots

Whoever said climate change isn't real needs to pay attention. This is proof climate change is real. I'm sick and tired of the denial.
Signed CA Governor...
Climate Change is real but it’s caused by NWO’s Chemtrail Program but under the guise of environmental protection, they’ll blame it on us.

Reactions: BigTimeTiger
Liberal states ruin things and then blame other people. That’s what narcissist do

We still have a ways to go, we’re only in the First Seal of Revelation 6! Twenty more Judgements to go... 6 Seals, 7 Trumpets & 7 Vials before JESUS Returns
Not soon enough, for me. But then, I try to be a 2 Corinthians 4:18 type of guy.
Have no concern about the timing. I can't change it and wouldn't if I could: His timing will be Perfect. Always is.

Still, I'm pretty sure it's closer today than yesterday........... JUST LIKE CLEMSON FOOTBALL !!!!!!

PTL and pass the Popcorn!! GO Tigers!!

Reactions: areeves
Climate Change is real but it’s caused by NWO’s Chemtrail Program but under the guise of environmental protection, they’ll blame it on us.
... there are things that I personally know because of the line of work I am in. Here are two of them

1) American Flight 77’s last ping via ACARS was from our ground station at DCA at a few hundred feet. It then disappeared. I didn’t actually see it hit the Pentagon, but I personally saw the data from that aircraft from take off to crash with my own eyes and in real time

2) the Chemtrail conspiracy theory is complete and utter nonsense.

... there are things that I personally know because of the line of work I am in. Here are two of them

1) American Flight 77’s last ping via ACARS was from our ground station at DCA at a few hundred feet. It then disappeared. I didn’t actually see it hit the Pentagon, but I personally saw the data from that aircraft from take off to crash with my own eyes and in real time

2) the Chemtrail conspiracy theory is complete and utter nonsense.
You Are Deceived!!!

You Are Deceived!!!
Respectfully ... no I am not.

1) ACARS data passing on our network at that time could not be fabricated.
2) Commercial Airlines are not outfitted with tanks to disperse chem trails. Again, going back to the ACARS data ... weight and balance is key metric to ... ya know ... flight. Weight and balance is registered and transmitted before push back. This data is consistent across all model of aircraft. Otherwise, if one 737 was outfitted with tanks and another was not there would be a discrepancy in the W/B.

again ... this isn’t stuff I’ve read or believe. It’s stuff I saw and still see in a daily basis.

Before you respond, understand that your “opinion” here is like you telling a carpenter/home builder that nails are a conspiracy theory.

Respectfully ... no I am not.

1) ACARS data passing on our network at that time could not be fabricated.
2) Commercial Airlines are not outfitted with tanks to disperse chem trails. Again, going back to the ACARS data ... weight and balance is key metric to ... ya know ... flight. Weight and balance is registered and transmitted before push back. This data is consistent across all model of aircraft. Otherwise, if one 737 was outfitted with tanks and another was not there would be a discrepancy in the W/B.

again ... this isn’t stuff I’ve read or believe. It’s stuff I saw and still see in a daily basis.

Before you respond, understand that your “opinion” here is like you telling a carpenter/home builder that nails are a conspiracy theory.
Who said anything about commercial airliners spreading Chemtrails! They send up 1000 planes per day globally, since the forties. Text me & I’ll send you pics of Chemtrails in Brandon, FL, Louisville, CA, over my home in the middle of nowhere in NC, Tampa.... etc! Chemtrails are the real reason for Climate Change. Check out the US Navy Maps for 2020-2025, Florida, The East & West Coasts, the states along the Mississippi River & Hoover Dam are all partially underwater. If Biden is elected, they’ll roll out Agenda 21, which was signed into law by George Bush SR. They will tell us where we can & can’t live & visit. We will pay a Global Climate Change Tax & a Global Carbon Footprint Tax. I don’t care what you think you’ve seen or hear! I’m NOT offering you my opinion, I’m stating facts here! The fact you’re deceived & you can’t see that is your problem. Everything I’ve said on TI is well documented & if Biden is elected, everything I’ve said will come to pass. One day you’ll wake up & realize you’ve been deceived! Why do you think JESUS said in Mathew 24 regarding the Tribulation, which we’re in right now, “If it were Possible, Even The Elect Would Be Deceived!”

ADVERTISEMENT