ADVERTISEMENT

Pictures from Oakland. Crazy

It's looked like that all day out here. Ash all over car. It's been like dusk since 7am this morning.
buddy just sent me a text that showed red skies and darkness. Said it was about 20
Minutes from his house

Reactions: scartiger
EhcFWDTXcAAIepd

Experts have been trying to tell the California people (leaders) that forest management was needed. Control fires to remove the dead underbrush. The environmentalists refused, saying let the forest manage itself. Well...
Absolutely this .... trust me .... I hate that I’m going full TreeTiger l, and I’m judging myself ... and feel dirty BUT he is absolutely right. California did this to themselves AND their power black outs are equally due to their own reckless mismanagement.

Experts have been trying to tell the California people (leaders) that forest management was needed. Control fires to remove the dead underbrush. The environmentalists refused, saying let the forest manage itself. Well...
That's a whole lot easier said than done. You're talking about millions of acres in some pretty rugged territory. Who do you think would pay for that?? On top of it all there is an on going drought out West . And what about the other major fires in Washington and Oregon?? The so called "experts" are taking a rather simplistic approach to the problem.

That's a whole lot easier said than done. You're talking about millions of acres in some pretty rugged territory. Who do you think would pay for that?? On top of it all there is an on going drought out West . And what about the other major fires in Washington and Oregon?? The so called "experts" are taking a rather simplistic approach to the problem.
They are about 25 years behind the 8 ball. They are worried about Saving a few trees Instead of selective harvesting and prescribed burning
A policy change absolutely could help a lot of this.

i went to a gender reveal party one time when i was a member of the commune.

well i was actually the financier of the entire commune

but we all lived in equality

and at a gender reveal party

i dont suggest drinking or doing any drugs

the party itself and the participants will freak you out

They are about 25 years behind the 8 ball. They are worried about Saving a few trees Instead of selective harvesting and prescribed burning
A policy change absolutely could help a lot of this.

utah was big on prescribed burning

i think ca, or, and wa all control burn areas

at least i hope they are smart enough to do that

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT