ADVERTISEMENT

Police in LA Ambushed

jakefest

Lake Baikal
Aug 6, 2010
NJ

"Peaceful Protesters" lined up outside saying they hope the officers die and they will kill them all one by one...........have seen lots of posts on the boards that label things as "disgusting" when anyone comments negatively about the protests or shares views on why they don't support the BLM organization. Well.......this is rampantly beyond disgusting. It's despicable and enraging. This has to stop.

I actually saw tweets in support of this. From people who seemed somewhat intelligent.

I asked one of them a simple question:

"Do you think this act will make things in that community better, or worse? Think carefully. Cops are nervous. When cops are nervous, they pull their weapons quicker. They are quicker to fire. It's human nature."

But people cannot think anymore.

I agree with you that this has to stop. The people that did this need to be introduced to sparky the electric chair.

If we elect Trump President this kind of thing won't happen anymore.

Reactions: PontificatingUnifex
I agree with you that this has to stop. The people that did this need to be introduced to sparky the electric chair.

If we elect Trump President this kind of thing won't happen anymore.

I'm picking up your sarcasm but here's the problem - the President has no authority in murder cases within the United States. That's a state issue. Not Trump, Biden, Obama, Bush, Harris......none of them.

The fact that the President can do anything much about this kind of stuff, is a delusion that is shared by both sides.

Reactions: hopefultiger13
I'm picking up your sarcasm but here's the problem - the President has no authority in murder cases within the United States. That's a state issue. Not Trump, Biden, Obama, Bush, Harris......none of them.

The fact that the President can do anything much about this kind of stuff, is a delusion that is shared by both sides.

A single murder case... sure. The unrest that is spreading around this country ... not so much. This case is a symptom of a much larger problem in this country. And our current leadership has done a whole lot of nothing about it.

Look, there's several ways to skin this cat. You can go in with the national guard backing up the police and shut these protests down. You can negotiate with the leaders of the protests and try and settle stuff down that way. You can try a mix of both ... working with the legitimate leaders that want peaceful change while shutting down the violence with overwhelming force. And everything in between. I have NO IDEA what will work best.

BUT I do know that sitting on your hands and bitching and moaning and blaming other people for the problems WON'T fix them. And the idea that reelecting the guy that's hasn't even tried to fix the problem is some sort of solution is ... well counter intuitive...

Ideally a President would work WITH the local leaders of these cities and states. But those bridges are burned... we can point fingers all day as to why, but Trump and the governors/mayors of some of these places wouldn't piss on each other if they were on fire.

Last edited:
A single murder case... sure. The unrest that is spreading around this country ... not so much. This case is a symptom of a much larger problem in this country. And our current leadership has done a whole lot of nothing about it.

Look, there's several ways to skin this cat. You can go in with the national guard backing up the police and shut these protests down. You can negotiate with the leaders of the protests and try and settle stuff down that way. You can try a mix of both ... working with the legitimate leaders that want peaceful change while shutting down the violence with overwhelming force. And everything in between. I have NO IDEA what will work best.

BUT I do know that sitting on your hands and bitching and moaning and blaming other people for the problems WON'T fix them. And the idea that reelecting the guy that's hasn't even tried to fix the problem is some sort of solution is ... well counter intuitive...

Ideally a President would work WITH the local leaders of these cities and states. But those bridges are burned... we can point fingers all day as to why, but Trump and the governors/mayors of some of these places wouldn't piss on each other if they were on fire.

I personally do not expect the federal government to be my mommy or to bail me out for the dumb decisions that I make. That goes for me personally, the city where I live and elect officials, or the state whose officials are also elected by me.

We are a republic, a union of States. Each of which has rights...and responsibilities that come with those rights. The "responsibilities" part is what seems, in my mind to be lost on so many on so many different levels.... much easier to point the finger and blame someone else, I guess.

Trump can offer federal assistance to stop the lawlessness and he has offered. But it is ultimately the local and state responsibility to stop this...until they no longer have the resources to do so. But they have to take action themselves. There is no resource problem.
'
Dumb assed-people electing dumb-assed democrats to leadership positions at the local and state level are the issue here.

Use the National Guard? Good idea.

Question: Who controls the Oregon National Guard (for example)? A. Trump B. The dumb assed democrat governor of Oregon

Answer: B.

Reactions: TigerGrowls

I hear what you're saying, but I don't think any President has ever effectively dealt with this stuff since the Civil Rights era. Obama was useless after Ferguson for instance.

And his reaction led directly to Trump. That's the part people are missing.

I just don't think an elected official can fix this kind of mess. We have morons on social media spouting off "their truth" (that usually translates to bullshit BTW) ten seconds after a video hits twitter. "Oh, the police shot an unarmed man!"

(who BTW was holding a damn knife and had a history of stabbing people)

"The police shot him in the back!"

(because he disobeyed commands and was potentially reaching for a weapon)

"He dragged the girl out of class by the neck!

(partially because the education administrators are so fvcking useless they can't deal with a simple issue without calling the cops)

"They shot an unarmed kid!" - who btw outweighed the cop by 100 lbs and was fighting for his weapon.

Sometimes the facts are not very clear - but rather than wait on clarity we have morons getting the rope ready for a hanging.

We have lost the ability, as a society, to think. To reason. To see nuance. And to wait on facts.

We've lost the ability to trust the media (that's mostly the media's fault IMO)

Instead, we tweet. We instagram. And we show how damn stupid we are.

Oh, and we demand due process for alleged criminals, but not for law enforcement? WTF?

Confession time - I really don't care if NYC, Portland or Seattle burns. They voted themselves into this mess. This is what they want. I know that's wrong, I know that God wants me to care. I know I - as a human being and a Christian - SHOULD care, but perhaps 2020 has finally run me out of empathy for a while.

Chicago concerns me because I know a few people there.

As to the political BS - I do not like Trump's apparent thought that the mayors and governors of these cities and states work for him. They don't. You don't command them to do stuff, you ask what they need. And you do it using a damn phone, not a tweet. BTW - anybody know when we will finally get a cell phone without the actual phone in it? Because I expect it's coming.

My concern with Harris.....er Biden as President is that she, I mean he will cause a host of OTHER problems. And not fix this one.

Sorry for the rambling rant. But I swear to God if there is intelligent life out there, it locks it's spaceship doors when cruising by our planet.

Last edited:

"Peaceful Protesters" lined up outside saying they hope the officers die and they will kill them all one by one...........have seen lots of posts on the boards that label things as "disgusting" when anyone comments negatively about the protests or shares views on why they don't support the BLM organization. Well.......this is rampantly beyond disgusting. It's despicable and enraging. This has to stop.

Sincere question here: Is there evidence that BLM organized the presence of these individuals at the hospital?

I'm genuinely trying to learn more about what happened and all I can find is 3-4 certified deranged lunatics who walked to the hospital and were turned away by the police.

Some of the stories I've seen make it sound like hundreds of protesters were barricading the hospital.

Sincere question here: Is there evidence that BLM organized the presence of these individuals at the hospital?

I'm genuinely trying to learn more about what happened and all I can find is 3-4 certified deranged lunatics who walked to the hospital and were turned away by the police.

Some of the stories I've seen make it sound like hundreds of protesters were barricading the hospital.

I don't believe I've seen BLM leadership come out and deliver a message saying they DON'T stand behind this incident or any of the ill will being demonstrated outside of the hospital but at the same time, they haven't openly said they support it either. Full disclosure, I might have missed it but certainly hasn't been front and center on the major news outlets like CNN where I'd expect to see justification of some sort.

Worth mentioning there were more deranged lunatics last night that tried to enter the hospital, not hundreds but a handful.

My point in the original post was that you often get attacked if you suggest that you don't stand behind the BLM org itself. In my opinion (important disclaimer here) The org itself isn't about the support of equality for black people or other races, it's a political monster that has more to do with left wing intentions than equality. Research Marxist theory and tell me what you think.

Though I don't mention it above, the lawlessness overall has to stop. The Rittenhouse thing, the right wing activist shot on the sidewalk, attacking two cops for no reason at all........all of it has to stop. If not, I'm going to need TI to solve the access from Europe because I'm moving my family to Switzerland.

I saw Twitter posts about how the hospital entrance was being blocked by 'protestors.' The LA County Sherriff's Department sent out a tweet about it asking people to not do that.

Personally I don't know that blocking a 10,000 lb ambulance is such a good idea. I've known several paramedics and some are certifiably crazy. They liable to press the gas pedal instead of the brake......

I saw Twitter posts about how the hospital entrance was being blocked by 'protestors.' The LA County Sherriff's Department sent out a tweet about it asking people to not do that.

Personally I don't know that blocking a 10,000 lb ambulance is such a good idea. I've known several paramedics and some are certifiably crazy. They liable to press the gas pedal instead of the brake......

These three people should have been run over, honestly. Just truly deranged, awful humans.

Every video I've seen shows them trying to get past the gate, talking a bunch of smack, but then being chased away within minutes.

I have seen people characterizing what happened as a large group of protesters blocking the entrance so that the ambulance carrying the two police officers could not get in. None of the videos I've seen paints that picture.

I'm going to need to see more before I get on board with the "Clemson players who put that sticker on their helmet are supporting the person who ambushed the cops in LA and the three people who showed up at the hospital." That just makes no sense to me based on the evidence I've seen.

I don't believe I've seen BLM leadership come out and deliver a message saying they DON'T stand behind this incident or any of the ill will being demonstrated outside of the hospital but at the same time, they haven't openly said they support it either. Full disclosure, I might have missed it but certainly hasn't been front and center on the major news outlets like CNN where I'd expect to see justification of some sort.

Worth mentioning there were more deranged lunatics last night that tried to enter the hospital, not hundreds but a handful.

My point in the original post was that you often get attacked if you suggest that you don't stand behind the BLM org itself. In my opinion (important disclaimer here) The org itself isn't about the support of equality for black people or other races, it's a political monster that has more to do with left wing intentions than equality. Research Marxist theory and tell me what you think.

Though I don't mention it above, the lawlessness overall has to stop. The Rittenhouse thing, the right wing activist shot on the sidewalk, attacking two cops for no reason at all........all of it has to stop. If not, I'm going to need TI to solve the access from Europe because I'm moving my family to Switzerland.

Do y'all need some roommates? Family of four.

Reactions: jakefest
These three people should have been run over, honestly. Just truly deranged, awful humans.

Every video I've seen shows them trying to get past the gate, talking a bunch of smack, but then being chased away within minutes.

I have seen people characterizing what happened as a large group of protesters blocking the entrance so that the ambulance carrying the two police officers could not get in. None of the videos I've seen paints that picture.

I'm going to need to see more before I get on board with the "Clemson players who put that sticker on their helmet are supporting the person who ambushed the cops in LA and the three people who showed up at the hospital." That just makes no sense to me based on the evidence I've seen.

True, but I wouldn't assume that the video you've seen is all of it. Apparently LASDs roughed up a reporter a little bit who got in the way of an arrest. She had no credentials on.

If I were LA County and if this did happen, I would immediately start fitting bull bars to every emergency vehicle. As a message if nothing else.

"We are here to help. But do NOT block our access to those who need help or to the hospital."

(Plus bull bars are a good idea in a city anyway. They are quite common in NYC - especially the "bumper bullies" on the back of the car).

It could have been that the people were trying to get past the gate which prevented the hospital from being able to open it.

I also think there is a gap between "People screaming BLM were blocking the gate" and "BLM supports cops being shot." Then there is the gap between "BLM supports cops being shot" and "Clemson football supports BLM who supports these cops being shot."

On the other side, if Clemson came out and denounced BLM - even if making it clear it was the organization and not the movement - they would get skewered. Even if BLM did state they supported these cops getting shot.

I support the BLM movement. I have trust issues with the organization - and most organizations to be honest.

Interesting information from Forbes (related to the Oakland police shooting where police were ambushed). It was a right wing terrorist that did it, not Antifa or BLM. I found this excerpt very interesting....

Attorney General William Barr and other top government officials, including President Trump, have frequently blamed Antifa activists for the violence stemming from recent demonstrations in the wake of George Floyd's death. However, last week NPR published a review of court documents of 51 individuals facing federal charges related to protests, and none is alleged to have links to the Antifa movement. Among all the cases brought by the Justice Department thus far, the only extremist group mentioned in court documents is the right-wing "Boogaloo movement."

My point posting this... people are quick on here to immediately blame any crime against cops on either BLM or Antifa, but that does not seem to be the case. The right is often accusing the left of not strongly denouncing violence, yet they remain silent about stories like this one.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommyb...th-right-wing-boogaloo-movement/#7f7ffea159bd

True, but I wouldn't assume that the video you've seen is all of it. Apparently LASDs roughed up a reporter a little bit who got in the way of an arrest. She had no credentials on.

If I were LA County and if this did happen, I would immediately start fitting bull bars to every emergency vehicle. As a message if nothing else.

"We are here to help. But do NOT block our access to those who need help or to the hospital."

(Plus bull bars are a good idea in a city anyway. They are quite common in NYC - especially the "bumper bullies" on the back of the car).

It could have been that the people were trying to get past the gate which prevented the hospital from being able to open it.

I also think there is a gap between "People screaming BLM were blocking the gate" and "BLM supports cops being shot." Then there is the gap between "BLM supports cops being shot" and "Clemson football supports BLM who supports these cops being shot."

On the other side, if Clemson came out and denounced BLM - even if making it clear it was the organization and not the movement - they would get skewered. Even if BLM did state they supported these cops getting shot.

I support the BLM movement. I have trust issues with the organization - and most organizations to be honest.

I've heard the reporter was wearing credentials and repeatedly telling them she was a reporter. I watched the videos and it's ugly.

Here they are:

I've heard the reporter was wearing credentials and repeatedly telling them she was a reporter. I watched the videos and it's ugly.

Here they are:

Okay - going off of what I read here so I don't know, but supposedly there are reporter credentials issued by (I assume) the reporter's employer, but there are also credentials issued by the LACSD, which she apparently didn't have.

I have no idea for sure.

But IF she interfered with an arrest (an accusation I have heard) she is no longer a reporter. Once again - accusation that I don't know if is true or not.

Last edited:
Okay - going off of what I read here so I don't know, but supposedly there are reporter credentials issued by (I assume) the reporter's employer, but there are also credentials issued by the LACSD, which she supposedly didn't have.

I have no idea for sure.

But if she interfered with an arrest (an accusation I have heard) she is no longer a reporter. Once again - accusation that I don't know if is true or not.

Gotcha.

Here they are:

Watching the video - it looks like that entrance was indeed technically blocked. Could a 10,000 lb ambulance get through? Yes. But you put the paramedic in a bad position. Would they stay there and let you hit them?

Which - for them - might not be a good idea. ER nurses and paramedics can be a bit......different. Anywhere from normal to absolutely devoid of emotion to damn near sadistic (that one is kind of rare). They might just floor it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Larry_Williams
Watching the video - it looks like that entrance was indeed technically blocked. Could a 10,000 lb ambulance get through? Yes. But you put the paramedic in a bad position. Would they move?

Which might not be a good idea. ER nurses and paramedics can be a bit......different. Anywhere from normal to absolutely devoid of emotion to damn near sadistic (that one is kind of rare). They might just floor it.

Oh I wasn't saying the guys weren't technically blocking the pathway. I'm saying various accounts I've seen from people paint a picture that is much different from what appears to have actually happened.

One of those losers actually recorded the whole thing (30 minutes worth) and I watched it. Their intent was to actually get into the hospital. They never got even close to doing it and instead were just standing there saying horrible things to the cops before more cops came and they were dispersed.

I'm just struggling to comprehend how people are using THIS as the chief fodder for being outraged over a BLM sticker on players' helmets. Someone still at-large committed a heinous and despicable act. And then a few people showed up outside of a hospital saying despicable things about cops. Suddenly that turns into "BLM ambushed two cops and BLM organized a blockade of the ER at the hospital. Shame on football players for supporting this." What???

Interesting information from Forbes (related to the Oakland police shooting where police were ambushed). It was a right wing terrorist that did it, not Antifa or BLM. I found this excerpt very interesting....

Attorney General William Barr and other top government officials, including President Trump, have frequently blamed Antifa activists for the violence stemming from recent demonstrations in the wake of George Floyd's death. However, last week NPR published a review of court documents of 51 individuals facing federal charges related to protests, and none is alleged to have links to the Antifa movement. Among all the cases brought by the Justice Department thus far, the only extremist group mentioned in court documents is the right-wing "Boogaloo movement."

My point posting this... people are quick on here to immediately blame any crime against cops on either BLM or Antifa, but that does not seem to be the case. The right is often accusing the left of not strongly denouncing violence, yet they remain silent about stories like this one.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommyb...th-right-wing-boogaloo-movement/#7f7ffea159bd

I'm still trying to figure out who/what the "Boogaloo Boys" are - well I'm not trying that hard. As far as I know they are a bunch that thinks that another Civil War is coming and are preparing for "Civil War 2 - Electric Boogaloo". That's where the name comes from (the bad 80s movie). They apparently also have an affinity for Hawaiian shirts. I don't know that anyone takes the group that seriously. I have seen Gun Meme Review videos that make references to Boog Side Quests or something. They are kind of a running joke among a lot of people.

Beyond that I don't know.

Oh I wasn't saying the guys weren't technically blocking the pathway. I'm saying various accounts I've seen from people paint a picture that is much different from what appears to have actually happened.

One of those losers actually recorded the whole thing (30 minutes worth) and I watched it. Their intent was to actually get into the hospital. They never got even close to doing it and instead were just standing there saying horrible things to the cops before more cops came and they were dispersed.

I'm just struggling to comprehend how people are using THIS as the chief fodder for being outraged over a BLM sticker on players' helmets. Someone still at-large committed a heinous and despicable act. And then a few people showed up outside of a hospital saying despicable things about cops. Suddenly that turns into "BLM ambushed two cops and BLM organized a blockade of the ER at the hospital. Shame on football players for supporting this." What???

I guess maybe there was a BLM banner somewhere? Otherwise - who knows.

The LACSO did ask people to not block the entrance, so that may be where part of it started as far as the entrance being blocked and making a big deal out of it. An ambulance could have moved them. Of course then they'd need another ambulance to move them.......

I do know that there was a lot of venom on Twitter towards the cops and cops in general (basically saying they were glad the cops got shot, etc). But that's Twitter. It's full of twits. Hence the name.

90% of homegrown domestic terror acts are performed by right wing extremists.

Reactions: nytigerfan
Just in case, LA Emergency Services is now testing a new front bumper for their emergency vehicles:

slz-8HLIpeQyU5TAPOC0r1wRWqxfXhp0yPFdZrQHwaVgl1K4P068Z3aDI-ysKFUF6pAZHKstfV-v

ADVERTISEMENT