ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Forced Vaccinations

Are you willing to be forced by other humans to take a vaccine?

• yes

• no

• need more time to decide

Results are only viewable after voting.

appalachiatiger

Woodrush
Jan 7, 2009
Asheville NC
How many of you are ok with forced vaccinations?

We know for a fact that if the Democrats with the White House that their is 95% that the people who work for the govt will force everyone to take a vaccine for the China Flu.

The first law was the seat belt law. That was the first law a human was given the authority to tell another human a personal decision that they have to make for themselves.

Now wee are on to a vaccine they say they will force us to take.

Trump said no way on gods green earth that a govt can force a person to take a vaccine

The democrats think different. They think we should be forced.

What say you?

Unless it shows signs of severe side effects, or you have weak immunity, I think mandatory vaccinations are good for society. Seat belts I could argue against, because the only person you hurt is yourself, but if you don't vaccinate and then spread a virus to many others, than you are the problem. The same goes for speeding as mentioned above, if your speeding negatively impacts my life, than you should be forced to drive slower.

Reactions: appalachiatiger
Unless it shows signs of severe side effects, or you have weak immunity, I think mandatory vaccinations are good for society. Seat belts I could argue against, because the only person you hurt is yourself, but if you don't vaccinate and then spread a virus to many others, than you are the problem. The same goes for speeding as mentioned above, if your speeding negatively impacts my life, than you should be forced to drive slower.
I can’t believe there are people who think like this. Where do you draw the line for when the government shouldn’t force life protections on people?

I have a hard time understanding why the government would force vaccines, but would also allow sugar and processed foods to be consumed. Way more people will die from unhealthy diets each year than Covid.

Take the flu. The flu has a higher risk to send children to the hospital than Covid. Are we now agreeing that we should never open school due to flu concerns?

I can’t believe there are people who think like this. Where do you draw the line for when the government shouldn’t force life protections on people?

I have a hard time understanding why the government would force vaccines, but would also allow sugar and processed foods to be consumed. Way more people will die from unhealthy diets each year than Covid.

Take the flu. The flu has a higher risk to send children to the hospital than Covid. Are we now agreeing that we should never open school due to flu concerns?

we have flu vaccines

How many of you are ok with forced vaccinations?

We know for a fact that if the Democrats with the White House that their is 95% that the people who work for the govt will force everyone to take a vaccine for the China Flu.

The first law was the seat belt law. That was the first law a human was given the authority to tell another human a personal decision that they have to make for themselves.

Now wee are on to a vaccine they say they will force us to take.

Trump said no way on gods green earth that a govt can force a person to take a vaccine

The democrats think different. They think we should be forced.

What say you?

we essentially already do this today. You can’t send your kid to public school without vaccines. Hell some state school systems even make you take your kid to a dentist to enroll. Nothing new here.

we essentially already do this today. You can’t send your kid to public school without vaccines. Hell some state school systems even make you take your kid to a dentist to enroll. Nothing new here.

yea but you have a choice not to send your kid to a public school

public schooling is just a choice, a benefit providing by living in a capitalistic system.

you can home school

send your kids to any school of your choice.

if they forced you that you had to put your child in that school and you had to have them vaccinated

then that would be like what the nazis did to the jews

or the democrats did to the native americans

we have flu vaccines
And yet more children are getting hospitalized. At minimum we should force every American to get a flu vaccine each year.

The awesome thing with federal ID laws are that there is no limit to what they could require. We could easily make it illegal to travel without vaccine records loaded into your license. We can do it now.

limiting your speed protects others

taxes helps others

abortion kills a human sure but it helps the human who made the mistake

the seat belt law is made ONLY TO PROTECT YOU FROM YOURSELF

it helps no one else but you

should be unconstitutional
just to play devil's advocate here ... if you don't wear a seat belt and get in a car wreck, you're more likely to have serious injuries and visit the ER where you are guaranteed to be helped regardless of medical insurance or financial stability -- potentially costing tax payers tons of $$

Reactions: PawsFan_
just to play devil's advocate here ... if you don't wear a seat belt and get in a car wreck, you're more likely to have serious injuries and visit the ER where you are guaranteed to be helped regardless of medical insurance or financial stability -- potentially costing tax payers tons of $$

the taxpayer has a choice of insurance companies to go with.

if you are an mma fighter you are more likely to visit the ER

if you are a police officer in a city ran by democrats you are more likely to visit the ER

if you participate in a riot by trying to catch a multimillion dollar building on fire you are more likely to visit the ER

if you play any competitive sport in morth america you are more likely to visit the ER

i can go

on

and

on

And yet more children are getting hospitalized. At minimum we should force every American to get a flu vaccine each year.

The awesome thing with federal ID laws are that there is no limit to what they could require. We could easily make it illegal to travel without vaccine records loaded into your license. We can do it now.

if a voter ID is unconstitutional

why is a drivers license not considered unconstitutional too?

Reactions: Casa_del_Tigre
the taxpayer has a choice of insurance companies to go with.

if you are an mma fighter you are more likely to visit the ER

if you are a police officer in a city ran by democrats you are more likely to visit the ER

if you participate in a riot by trying to catch a multimillion dollar building on fire you are more likely to visit the ER

if you play any competitive sport in morth america you are more likely to visit the ER

i can go

on

and

on
giphy.gif

if a voter ID is unconstitutional

why is a drivers license not considered unconstitutional too?
What’s funny about voter id laws are that they could make voting so much easier. Give the option of voting anywhere thanks to id proof of where your vote goes. But yep, it’s racist but the rest of ID laws aren’t lol.

Reactions: appalachiatiger
No. You aren't forced to take vaccines. As a condition of employment you have to have the vaccines. You can always say no and work somewhere else.

kinda reminds me of that harris woman who was running for president

she enjoyed smoking weed

but

she prosecuted black males for smoking weed

i cannot stand a hypocrite

character? ethics? morality? common sense?

all out the window in this age

No. You aren't forced to take vaccines. As a condition of employment you have to have the vaccines. You can always say no and work somewhere else.
Not true, had to have tb and hepatitis in medical school. I mean you could say I didn’t have to, but I did want to be a doctor so the options were fairly limited...

Not true, had to have tb and hepatitis in medical school. I mean you could say I didn’t have to, but I did want to be a doctor so the options were fairly limited...
So you prioritized medical school over the shots right? You made that decision.

That's far different than the government saying you have to have a vaccine to be able to travel. Or go to any job.

30 years of military here. I've had more shots than a Saturday Night drunk. Some of which we had to sign waivers saying we knew that was the potential for bad side effects later in life. I weighed the options and got the shots. It was always within my rights to say no.

It is a serious problem thinking forced anything is good for society. You’re saying the ELECTED people have the right to force something on the people. Never ever forget, we the people are the ones in charge! When a government fears the people, there is liberty. When a people fear their government there is tyranny. It’s that simple.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT