ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: WHO WOULD LIKE TO SEE ME FIGHT IGACHOOCHOO?

TAINT_PAINT

The Mariana Trench
Nov 10, 2012
I'M THINKING LOT 1 OR LOT 2, FIRST HOME GAME.

I'M GONNA PUT AN OBAMA MASK ON IGA'S BLOODY HEAD AFTER I BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM.

Originally posted by TAINT_PAINT:

I'M GONNA PUT AN OBAMA MASK ON IGA'S BLOODY HEAD AFTER I BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM.
LOL! Awesome! Not only would I like to see it, I would pay good money to see that matchup.

tumblr_mt73oyYQ1Q1rkz89fo1_1280.png

Originally posted by TAINT_PAINT:

Who's IGACHOOCHOO?
Never heard of her.

By the way, here's a glimpse at how I imagine this fight going down... an instant classic. All 5 of these clips are great, and are possible previews, but my vision of this matchup plays out in fight #5 at the 5:01 mark of this video. But in my version I see TigerGUY emerging from the crowd with an AK47 to blow TAINTPAINT away just as he pulls out the Obama mask... Enjoy!!.

This post was edited on 4/29 12:34 PM by 1Clemzunfan

TAINT PAINT vs igachoochoo

Hey scum you ever heard that clip of Mike Ditka when he was coach of the Bears and someone called his radio program and started making really classless comments and Ditka listened for awhile and finally said...."look....I am 53 years old but if you come down here I will whip your ass. Well, I'm 64, have deep vein thrombosis, a dropped foot and two discs removed from my spine and I will still whip you ass and a dozen like you.

Originally posted by 1Clemzunfan:
By the way, here's a glimpse at how think this fight may go down... an instant classic.
The second fight in this video is glorious! I especially love the taunts by the spectators!

Originally posted by igachoochoo:

Hey scum you ever heard that clip of Mike Ditka when he was coach of the Bears and someone called his radio program and started making really classless comments and Ditka listened for awhile and finally said...."look....I am 53 years old but if you come down here I will whip your ass. Well, I'm 64, have deep vein thrombosis, a dropped foot and two discs removed from my spine and I will still whip you ass and a dozen like you.
NEVERMIND, I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE DISABLED.

I STILL DON'T LIKE YOU, HOWEVER.

EVERYONE - SHIT BAG WILL BE ON OUR DIME IN A YEARS TIME WITH MEDICAID. YEAH, THE GUY WHO'S FAVORITE AMERICAN IS ANOTHER BITTER, FREELOADING OLD MAN WHO WON'T PAY GRAZING FEES.

ADVERTISEMENT