ADVERTISEMENT

POTUS literally retweets fake news as if it's real

"You're the President, not someone's crazy uncle." Amen.

Babylon Bee is satire, not "fake news." There's a difference.

I also wonder who does the tweeting for Trump. I'm sure he does some of it but there were tweets from his account DURING the first Presidental debate. I wonder if Baron got ahold of Trump's phone and Trump just kept quiet about it because he thought it was hilarous.

What does that have to do with Trump re-tweeting nonsense as if it's real...like he does repeatedly?

JackNicholson-409x218.jpg

If by "truth" you mean an ounce of any QAnon bullshit, then yes...I can't handle it. I'm a sane person.

Im talking any truth at all. Throw out claims of wrongdoing on both sides and look at the stance on issues only and Trump should cruise to an easy win. More productive with more high impact things achieved than any POTUS in modern history. Biden has done nothing noteworthy in 47 years. It shouldn't be close.

its his style of political humor from looking at the nonsense going on around him

havent you not figured that out yet?

No dude.. YOU can do that kind of thing... I can do that kind of thing. The President can not. I really don't know what to say if you can't see the difference.

Im talking any truth at all. Throw out claims of wrongdoing on both sides and look at the stance on issues only and Trump should cruise to an easy win. More productive with more high impact things achieved than any POTUS in modern history. Biden has done nothing noteworthy in 47 years. It shouldn't be close.

Here's Trump's plans for his second term as told to Hannity:

"Well, one of the things that will be really great, you know the word experience is still good. I always say talent is more important than experience. I’ve always said that. But the word experience is a very important word. It’s an — a very important meaning.

I never did this before. I never slept over in Washington. I was in Washington, I think, 17 times. All of a sudden, I’m president of the United States. You know the story. I’m riding down Pennsylvania Avenue with our First Lady and I say, ‘This is great. But I didn’t know very many people in Washington. It wasn’t my thing. I was from Manhattan, from New York. Now I know everybody, and I have great people in the administration.”

You make some mistakes. Like, you know, an idiot like Bolton. All he wanted to do was drop bombs on everybody. You don’t have to drop bombs on everybody. You don’t have to kill people."

• Haha
Reactions: TigerGrowls
Ah, the old "he was obviously joking" line. One of the tried-and-true excuses of Trumpers.

I recall when Donald wished Ghislane Maxwell well from the White House, and I was told by a hardcore Trump fan on this site, "Yeah, that definitely wasn't tongue in cheek or anything. Get a grip."

Of course, Donald would himself confirm those well-wishes, saying to Axios, “I do wish her well. I’m not looking for anything bad for her. I’m not looking bad for anybody." He added, "Good luck. Let them prove somebody was guilty."

Just like he was joking when he said "I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

If it makes Donald look bad, it must be a joke. Unless he tells you himself that it's not.

Still haven’t figured it out.

Good luck with life, you’re gonna need it

"You're the President, not someone's crazy uncle." Amen.

hey so this upsets you that the president trolls

but anyway

would this bother you

the vice president on national tv said he "had the endorsement of union 154"

the leader of the union says that he is lying.

does that bother you?

and here is the actual union leader speaking from his own mouth.

not a body double

this is why trump wins pennsylvania

Here's Trump's plans for his second term as told to Hannity:

"Well, one of the things that will be really great, you know the word experience is still good. I always say talent is more important than experience. I’ve always said that. But the word experience is a very important word. It’s an — a very important meaning.

I never did this before. I never slept over in Washington. I was in Washington, I think, 17 times. All of a sudden, I’m president of the United States. You know the story. I’m riding down Pennsylvania Avenue with our First Lady and I say, ‘This is great. But I didn’t know very many people in Washington. It wasn’t my thing. I was from Manhattan, from New York. Now I know everybody, and I have great people in the administration.”

You make some mistakes. Like, you know, an idiot like Bolton. All he wanted to do was drop bombs on everybody. You don’t have to drop bombs on everybody. You don’t have to kill people."

Typical liberal as based on your comment you are focused on style over substance. I am focused on accomplishments and actions by Trump and he is one of the best we have ever had in that regard.

Just a quick but not complete list of accomplishments off the top of my head.

-Numerous low unemployment records for minorities.
-Made the US the number one energy producer in the world.
-Multiple record highs in the stock market.
-Created the USMC trade agreement with Canada and Mexico.
-Destroyed ISIS in short order.
-Rapidly building southern border wall.
-Made Mexico police and guard the southern border.
-Discontinued catch and release.
-3 scotus placements.
-Into the hundreds of federal judges.
-Pulled the US from detrimental international groups and agreements.
-Average family income up in 3 years much more than 8 years of obama.
-Middle East Peace agreements.
-Peace President bringing our troops home.
-Rebuilding depleted military.

I could go on, but you should get the point.

Still haven’t figured it out.

Good luck with life, you’re gonna need it

Hahahaha.

Mad that I called you out for believing everything Donny says?

Perhaps you can interpret all of his quotes from the upcoming debate and tell me what he really meant by them. Or perhaps he'll send you some sort of personal little signal via hand gesture. How exciting for you!

Last edited:
Reactions: dpic73
Typical liberal as based on your comment you are focused on style over substance. I am focused on accomplishments and actions by Trump and he is one of the best we have ever had in that regard.

Just a quick but not complete list of accomplishments off the top of my head.

-Numerous low unemployment records for minorities.
-Made the US the number one energy producer in the world.
-Multiple record highs in the stock market.
-Created the USMC trade agreement with Canada and Mexico.
-Destroyed ISIS in short order.
-Rapidly building southern border wall.
-Made Mexico police and guard the southern border.
-Discontinued catch and release.
-3 scotus placements.
-Into the hundreds of federal judges.
-Pulled the US from detrimental international groups and agreements.
-Average family income up in 3 years much more than 8 years of obama.
-Middle East Peace agreements.
-Peace President bringing our troops home.
-Rebuilding depleted military.

I could go on, but you should get the point.

-Negotiated the release of 2 hostages in Yemen (12 total globally across 4 years)
-Peace deal in Kosovo
-Nominated for the nobel peace prize for work in Kosovo and the middle east
-Made fun of Pelosi's teeth (sorry, I really dislike her)
-Tax Cuts in "opportunity zones" ie, poor towns/cities/neighborhoods
-Deal with EU to increase energy exports to Europe

If you actually put aside personal opinions and look at some of the things he's gotten done, he's accomplished quite a bit in office.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
-Made fun of Pelosi's teeth (sorry, I really dislike her)

If you actually put aside personal opinions and look at some of the things he's gotten done, he's accomplished quite a bit in office.

As with all things Trump, you have to weigh the good against the bad and the bad is so overwhelmingly bad that it dims the achievements. Plus, we all know why Trumpsters really love him, it's because of the bolded above. He insults people they don't like so they back slap each other and laugh like hyenas at his kindergarten antics - it's the entertainment he provides . That's the real driver and one of the main reasons the majority of Americans(and the world) hate him and see him as unfit for office. I know you'll miss him when he's gone but you could just watch old episodes of Hee-Haw - it's the same thing. 💩

Reactions: fcctiger12
hey so this upsets you that the president trolls

but anyway

would this bother you

the vice president on national tv said he "had the endorsement of union 154"

the leader of the union says that he is lying.

does that bother you?

and here is the actual union leader speaking from his own mouth.

not a body double

this is why trump wins pennsylvania

So...lying bothers you - to the point where you think it should bother others - yet you're a Trump fan boy. Makes sense.

Let me be clear on a few points yet again:

I cannot think of ANYTHING that would convince me to not vote for Joe Biden. Why? Because I, like a huge % of Americans, am anti-Trump not pro-Biden. There is an ENORMOUS difference.

If I liked Joe, I probably would have voted for him and Obama either of the times I could. But I did not. Because I only vote for a Democrat in the most dire situations (one in my life to-date).

Also, not sure why you continue to beat this drum since you are convinced that Donald will win.

I admit that it will be interesting to see which excuse line you choose to go with if/when Biden wins. My longtime bet has been on unsubstantiated, widespread voter fraud, but perhaps you'll surprise me. You'll most likely parrot whatever message your supreme leader tries to sell.

So...lying bothers you - to the point where you think it should bother others - yet you're a Trump fan boy. Makes sense.

Let me be clear on a few points yet again:

I cannot think of ANYTHING that would convince me to not vote for Joe Biden. Why? Because I, like a huge % of Americans, am anti-Trump not pro-Biden. There is an ENORMOUS difference.

If I liked Joe, I probably would have voted for him and Obama either of the times I could. But I did not. Because I only vote for a Democrat in the most dire situations (one in my life to-date).

Also, not sure why you continue to beat this drum since you are convinced that Donald will win.

I admit that it will be interesting to see which excuse line you choose to go with if/when Biden wins. My longtime bet has been on unsubstantiated, widespread voter fraud, but perhaps you'll surprise me. You'll most likely parrot whatever message your supreme leader tries to sell.

my supreme leader

i dont even think like that

where did you learn that concept?

he is my president

that i will vote for

why does that bother you so much

my supreme leader

i dont even think like that

where did you learn that concept?

he is my president

that i will vote for

why does that bother you so much

My bad. I must have gotten the wrong impression because of the way you viciously defend all of his words and actions, continuously attack his perceived enemies, and share/amplify most right-wing talking points. Honest mistake.

I continue to be more interested in the fact that you openly and actively avoid discussing what your position will be if/when Joe Biden wins the election. Just like Trump you are clearly laying out a path for you to make some sort of case against an outcome that is not preferable to you.

I know, I know...you have to see how it plays out before you can comment. But that's a load of crap.

If you'll recall, I've already said that I will fully - yet begrudgingly - accept a clear electoral college Trump victory if it isn't decided by the courts, and there continues to be no evidence of widespread voter fraud that could away the results of a Federal election. Why can't you say the same? You still have a path-to-excuse if it's too close to call.

viciously defend all of his words and actions, continuously attack his perceived enemies, and share/amplify most right-wing talking points

you have no evidence of that

only undisclosed sources

or

unnamed sources

you literally have no evidence

everything i post is as down the middle as they go

ever thought maybe your view is so narrow that you cant see all the colors of the rainbow?

As with all things Trump, you have to weigh the good against the bad and the bad is so overwhelmingly bad that it dims the achievements. Plus, we all know why Trumpsters really love him, it's because of the bolded above. He insults people they don't like so they back slap each other and laugh like hyenas at his kindergarten antics - it's the entertainment he provides . That's the real driver and one of the main reasons the majority of Americans(and the world) hate him and see him as unfit for office. I know you'll miss him when he's gone but you could just watch old episodes of Hee-Haw - it's the same thing. 💩

Ha! Love the Hee-Haw reference, solid!

Sure, he is a child at times and that is certainly off-putting and disappointing when he can't help himself on the public forum level. That said, it isn't why people like him. They like him because he is actually closing out tasks/deals/legislation and he takes no sh*t from the swamp. Sure, there is a subset of the country that probably finds him amusing but I doubt more than a few percent of his supporters would tell you they like him because he makes fun of people or because he's entertaining.

What I think the country has to stop doing is holding him to a different standard than say Pelosi or anyone else in politics. How respectful was it when she ripped up papers at the state of the union right behind him on camera as just a single example?

I'll state it again before someone accuses me of being a right wing fanatic, I would have voted for Bloomberg in a heartbeat. I also voted for Bill Clinton and I was close to voting for Obama the first term because Sarah Palin scared the life out of me. The country needs financial acumen at the top, people that know how to negotiate big deals.......not a 77 year old career nothing man and a combined failed 3 attempts at the presidency between him and Kamala.

you have no evidence of that

only undisclosed sources

or

unnamed sources

you literally have no evidence

everything i post is as down the middle as they go

ever thought maybe your view is so narrow that you cant see all the colors of the rainbow?

Sure, let's go with that. Your posts are totally down-the-middle, and my perspective is just so narrow that I can't see that. Ok.

Care to address my direct question about how you will handle a clear Biden win?

Sure, let's go with that. Your posts are totally down-the-middle, and my perspective is just so narrow that I can't see that. Ok.

he is not going to win

but if he does

i will treat it like i did when clinton, baby bush, and obama ran the show

watch american resources be given away at a reduced rate or in a manner that the american taxpayer always has to give

hey just got off the phone with the don

my supreme leader

he said

that if your supreme leader wins in 2020

he will rematch him in 2024

and he will spend 2020-2024

campaigning with rallies every week

pennsylvania registered democrats

2008 1.2 million

2016 916k

2020 700k

whats that tell ya big guy?
tells me that you're getting some shitty info

as of june 2020 there were 4.3 mil registered Dems in PA and 3.3 registered Pubs

edit: here's 2016's stats as well

Reactions: yoshi121374

numbers still trend same direction

from june 2

data from @natesilver538

numbers still trend same direction

from june 2

data from @natesilver538
would you care to show the link from natesilver showing that there's only 700k registered dems in PA? also, yes the numbers have decreased since 2016, but the total population of registered voters in PA has decreased by 200k since 2016.

would you care to show the link from natesilver showing that there's only 700k registered dems in PA? also, yes the numbers have decreased since 2016, but the total population of registered voters in PA has decreased by 200k since 2016.

go to his twitter site and read his post

im studying something else now

i didnt care about numbers just downward trend

20 to 15

200 to 150

dont care about actual numbers

forest for trees mentality

go to his twitter site and read his post

im studying something else now

i didnt care about numbers just downward trend

20 to 15

200 to 150

dont care about actual numbers

forest for trees mentality
you could've just said you made some nonsense up and weren't expecting to get called out on it.

didn't you find it odd that a state w/ a population of around 13mil would only have 700k registered dems?

you could've just said you made some nonsense up and weren't expecting to get called out on it.

hey dumbass

i didnt make it up

i sourced it

as a journalist its on you to do your research

quit be lazy

@natesilve538

go look for yourself

i didnt say undisclosed or unnamed

i gave you the freaking twitter addy

go look you idiot if you are that concerned

calling me a liar without even trying to prove it

thats what is wrong with the democrats

you are an example on a micro scale

wake the fukk up

hey dumbass

i didnt make it up

i sourced it

as a journalist its on you to do your research

quit be lazy

@natesilve538

go look for yourself

i didnt say undisclosed or unnamed

i gave you the freaking twitter addy

go look you idiot if you are that concerned

calling me a liar without even trying to prove it

thats what is wrong with the democrats

you are an example on a micro scale

wake the fukk up
someone's a little mad they misunderstood a tweet and didn't have the brain power to realize their mistake

i'm not a journalist, and neither is Nate Silver*.

*actually he may be considered one since he was an editor in chief, but i always assumed he was a statistician/pollster

Speaking of China - looks like Trump has paid more taxes in Red China recently than in the United States

I hope so.

Its not a democracy

From 2016 to 2020 donald Trump has not had time to work for Trump Inc

So you think our taxes should be higher in america than China?

Ha! Love the Hee-Haw reference, solid!

Sure, he is a child at times and that is certainly off-putting and disappointing when he can't help himself on the public forum level. That said, it isn't why people like him. They like him because he is actually closing out tasks/deals/legislation and he takes no sh*t from the swamp. Sure, there is a subset of the country that probably finds him amusing but I doubt more than a few percent of his supporters would tell you they like him because he makes fun of people or because he's entertaining.

What I think the country has to stop doing is holding him to a different standard than say Pelosi or anyone else in politics. How respectful was it when she ripped up papers at the state of the union right behind him on camera as just a single example?

I'll state it again before someone accuses me of being a right wing fanatic, I would have voted for Bloomberg in a heartbeat. I also voted for Bill Clinton and I was close to voting for Obama the first term because Sarah Palin scared the life out of me. The country needs financial acumen at the top, people that know how to negotiate big deals.......not a 77 year old career nothing man and a combined failed 3 attempts at the presidency between him and Kamala.

You're showing your age by getting the Hee-Haw comment haha. I'll give you a bonus if you recognize the name Minnie Pearl! 😂

• I get the Nancy hate but we didn't elect her - her district did and the House made her majority leader. But she doesn't lack for balls for an 80 year old lady and she's not afraid of him, which is needed in that position. She shouldn't have ripped up the speech but we understood her frustration after listening to an hour of bald faced lies and attacks. And remember, she had been dealing with his insanity for three years so she was due to pop. But let's be clear - she is the symptom, not the cause. The blame for all this backlash falls solely on his shoulders - he's not necessarily a nice guy, you might have noticed.
  • Again, it's not about Biden, it's about democracy. Aren't you at least a little bit concerned about what he'll do in a second term without guard rails? IMO the reason he can't articulate a plan for his second term is because he doesn't want anyone to know what it is. But we know it will be ugly. It will be an undisciplined revenge campaign of hate and divisiveness that we may never recover from. That should concern you even if you do like him.
  • Did you say swamp? hahaha, surely you jest. If the people he doesn't like are the swamp, he's the frikkin creature from the Black Lagoon! (another old reference for you :))
  • After all, he ONLY HIRES THE BEST PEOPLE lolol
3GLXm7.png

30V5kF.png

You're showing your age by getting the Hee-Haw comment haha. I'll give you a bonus if you recognize the name Minnie Pearl! 😂

• I get the Nancy hate but we didn't elect her - her district did and the House made her majority leader. But she doesn't lack for balls for an 80 year old lady and she's not afraid of him, which is needed in that position. She shouldn't have ripped up the speech but we understood her frustration after listening to an hour of bald faced lies and attacks. And remember, she had been dealing with his insanity for three years so she was due to pop. But let's be clear - she is the symptom, not the cause. The blame for all this backlash falls solely on his shoulders - he's not necessarily a nice guy, you might have noticed.
  • Again, it's not about Biden, it's about democracy. Aren't you at least a little bit concerned about what he'll do in a second term without guard rails? IMO the reason he can't articulate a plan for his second term is because he doesn't want anyone to know what it is. But we know it will be ugly. It will be an undisciplined revenge campaign of hate and divisiveness that we may never recover from. That should concern you even if you do like him.
  • Did you say swamp? hahaha, surely you jest. If the people he doesn't like are the swamp, he's the frikkin creature from the Black Lagoon! (another old reference for you :))
  • After all, he ONLY HIRES THE BEST PEOPLE lolol
3GLXm7.png

30V5kF.png

I knew Minnie Pearl - thanks to my grandparents, God rest their sweet souls - as "that lady with price tags on her hat".

ADVERTISEMENT