ADVERTISEMENT

President Kamala Harris - 25th Amendment - Obama Approved?

fatpiggy

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Aug 18, 2002
I’ve been doing the game theory in my head and the only path forward for the democrats is to 25th amendment Joe and make Kamala the new President. They will then have to have a free for all at the DNC in August to determine the new candidate.

States like WI, NV, and possibly some others have strict laws that prevent the candidate from being changed unless they are dead or “incapacitated.”
Republicans have already declared they will sue to keep Biden on the ballot. That’s where the 25th amendment comes into play and why it will have to be used.

NBC already reporting Biden will be discussing his candidacy going forward with his family (Hunter? lol) tomorrow.

Normally, Biden would just run out the clock until his term was up, but due to election laws I think that Kamala will be our next President, albeit short lived

Last edited:
I’ve been doing the game theory in my head and the only path forward for the democrats is to 25th amendment Joe and make Kamala the new President. They will then have to have a free for all at the DNC in August.

States like WI, NV, and possibly some others have strict laws that prevent the candidate from being changed unless they are “incapacitated.”
Republicans have already declared they will sue to keep Biden on the ballot. That’s where the 25th amendment comes into play and why it will have to be used.

NBC already reporting Biden will be discussing his candidacy going forward with his family tomorrow.

Normally, Biden would just run out the clock until his term was up, but due to election laws I think that Kamala will be our next President, albeit short lived
Solid analysis.

Only Kamala can inherit Joes campaign war chest. Another reason the 25th amendment will be used.

"The Biden-Harris campaign has raised a considerable amount of money toward his re-election, and campaign-finance experts say that cash can’t simply be transferred to another candidate if Biden drops out—unless that candidate is Harris, who would just inherit the campaign committee," the Wall Street Journal explained Friday.

Only Kamala can inherit Joes campaign war chest. Another reason the 25th amendment will be used.

"The Biden-Harris campaign has raised a considerable amount of money toward his re-election, and campaign-finance experts say that cash can’t simply be transferred to another candidate if Biden drops out—unless that candidate is Harris, who would just inherit the campaign committee," the Wall Street Journal explained Friday.

You really have to laugh your ass off at the irony of a DEI hire being the pivotal piece of this puzzle. I mean, a VP so unlikeable and so unelectable that it may force them to press on with a dementia patient.

The tsunami of pressure will be overwhelming on Joe Biden to resign. I personally believe his cabinet is meeting, possibly right now, in order to invoke the 25th amendment late this week, possibly early next week.

Joe Biden is unfit to serve the office of the President of the United States and this opinion comes from the far left folks. This is a national security issue and if Joe will not willingly step down, he must be forced out by his cabinet.

Democrats lose credibility with each passing day by leaving him in office. Almost everyone knows he is not competent to perform the duties of the President. Our enemies certainly know it. Every day that goes by, democrats will lose votes downstream into the house and senate.

Democrats, you must act now! Call your congresspeople and tell them to invoke the 25th amendment!

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Section 4 of the 25th amendment is the pertinent section.

Section 4. Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive department [sic][note 2][7] or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty-eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty-one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session, within twenty-one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two-thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office.

The "principal officers of the executive department" are the fifteen Cabinet members enumerated in the United States Code at 5 U.S.C. § 101:[11][12]

No thanks

Joe literally is not capable of making national security decisions.

I don't want Kamala, but for the good of the nation she needs to be acting president. We all know Obama is in charge anyway, at least Kamala can follow orders.

The democrat catch-22. Want to win but must sell their soul and support a mental unfit candidate forever losing their credibility.

This is the hold up for those wondering.

Kamala Word Sala Harris is probably the most disliked candidate of all time and that is saying a lot when Hillary Clinton ran in 2016.

Cringe AF

You trust what Tucker Carlson tells you? A guy who secretly hates Trump passionately?
He has addressed that. If you didn't have your hate blinders on you might be able to see that.

In case you want to know the truth, Tucker at one point did despise Trump. However, Tucker has since addressed that, and admitted that he was wrong and that Trump has been treated misfairly.

In other words, he changed his mind. Have you ever changed your mind about anyone?

He has addressed that. If you didn't have your hate blinders on you might be able to see that.

In case you want to know the truth, Tucker at one point did despise Trump. However, Tucker has since addressed that, and admitted that he was wrong and that Trump has been treated misfairly.

In other words, he changed his mind. Have you ever changed your mind about anyone?
I don't compromise my values so that I can find favor with the powerful.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT