ADVERTISEMENT

President Kamala Harris ??? Kamala currently making Power Move - Schumer calls for Biden Resignation

Psaki says the Cackler In Chief is an "Undervalued Talent". They are going to try and sell Kamala y'all. She polle at 1.7% or something when she was running for President. She is highly unlikeable, but the Dems are stuck because she is a DEI candidate and they lose the party if they pass her by.

It's going to be glorious watching all of our resident libs white knighting for Kamala.

• Haha
Reactions: TigerGrowls
Psaki says the Cackler In Chief is an "Undervalued Talent". They are going to try and sell Kamala y'all. She polle at 1.7% or something when she was running for President. She is highly unlikeable, but the Dems are stuck because she is a DEI candidate and they lose the party if they pass her by.

It's going to be glorious watching all of our resident libs white knighting for Kamala.

There's a very simple explanation that you keep ignoring but I'll let Texas Paul spell it out for you.

There's a very simple explanation that you keep ignoring but I'll let Texas Paul spell it out for you.

Corporate media is wondering why "it's not working"?

Nobody is trying to work anything. Everyone is just looking at what we saw during the debate and the last few months.

We have a man suffering from dementia in charge of the worlds most powerful country. It's embarrassing.

You are embarrassed at him. Yoshi is embarrassed. Nytigerfan is embarrassed. Even more embarrassing is having that on your voting record.

Joe has less than 0% chance of winning. Another candidate has about a 42-45% chance. Joe will not be the final candidate for the dems, i'd bet my life savings on it.

Corporate media is wondering why "it's not working"?

Nobody is trying to work anything. Everyone is just looking at what we saw during the debate and the last few months.

We have a man suffering from dementia in charge of the worlds most powerful country. It's embarrassing.

You are embarrassed at him. Yoshi is embarrassed. Nytigerfan is embarrassed. Even more embarrassing is having that on your voting record.

Joe has less than 0% chance of winning. Another candidate has about a 42-45% chance. Joe will not be the final candidate for the dems, i'd bet my life savings on it.
He may or not be but you're missing the relevant part. He said we'd vote for shit on a stick before we'd vote for Trump and he's right. Turning all your hatred to Kamala won't change that fact.

He may or not be but you're missing the relevant part. He said we'd vote for shit on a stick before we'd vote for Trump and he's right. Turning all your hatred to Kamala won't change that fact.

We understand there is the far left that will vote for shit on the stick. But that is not what the statistics say the majority of the population will vote for and even less so in swing states.

Joe will not be the final dem candidate. I'm not sure HOW he goes, but he 100% goes.

He is, undeniably, unfit for office. Any neutral, rational, observer knows this. You will know this to if, God forbid, you ever have a relative with dementia.

We understand there is the far left that will vote for shit on the stick. But that is not what the statistics say the majority of the population will vote for and even less so in swing states.

Joe will not be the final dem candidate. I'm not sure HOW he goes, but he 100% goes.

He is, undeniably, unfit for office. Any neutral, rational, observer knows this. You will know this to if, God forbid, you ever have a relative with dementia.
I don't think it will be Joe either so none of the statistics you point to will mean jack until that new candidate emerges and they are able to lay out their vision.

Just think how little has changed in the polling for Trump while running against the "dementia" candidate. If he still can't get up by double-digits, you are way over-estimating his chances IMO

I'd be careful about counting those chickens if I were you...

Reactions: Budgripe86
I don't think it will be Joe either so none of the statistics you point to will mean jack until that new candidate emerges and they are able to lay out their vision.

Just think how little has changed in the polling for Trump while running against the "dementia" candidate. If he still can't get up by double-digits, you are way over-estimating his chances IMO

I'd be careful about counting those chickens if I were you...
How little has changed?

The market moved 15% after the debate. The race was essentially a dead heat beforehand. That is a MASSIVE move. But keep telling yourself nothing changed.

Use your brain instead of parroting MSNDC.

Reactions: Allornothing
How little has changed?

The market moved 15% after the debate. The race was essentially a dead heat beforehand. That is a MASSIVE move. But keep telling yourself nothing changed.

"Use your brain". He's not capable of thinking for himself. IT tows the party line.

The MSM is his brain. Joy Reid is his brain. Joy Behar is his brain. Joe Scarborough is his brain, and on, and on, and on.

How little has changed?

The hubris of you believing the debate had anything to do with the stock market. Just because Trump didn't stutter doesn't mean that he was great - he was horrific too and that firehose of lies did not move markets.

Trump was consistently ahead in the majority of polls before the debate and he hasn't seen a huge bump since. Stop lying to yourself.

"Use your brain". He's not capable of thinking for himself. IT tows the party line.

The MSM is his brain. Joy Reid is his brain. Joy Behar is his brain. Joe Scarborough is his brain, and on, and on, and on.
Hambone, You don't know what the **** I watch or read but I can guarantee it's a hell of a lot more than you do - you rabies-riddled hayseed.

The ONLY thing you think you know is from all of the obnoxious propaganda that Growls posts here, which makes you the board's biggest idiot.

Hambone is well-read said no one ever.

Democrats across the board from dpic to kamalatoe have lied and engaged in a fantasy fake reality related to Joe Biden for 4 years. No coming back from this imo.

The hubris of you believing the debate had anything to do with the stock market. Just because Trump didn't stutter doesn't mean that he was great - he was horrific too and that firehose of lies did not move markets.

Trump was consistently ahead in the majority of polls before the debate and he hasn't seen a huge bump since. Stop lying to yourself.
Not the stock market. The futures markets on the presidency moved 15 points after the debate. This is a fact, not opinion.

Are you really buying that people did not change their mind after seeing Biden collapse on stage?

Firehose of lies. Any objective viewer knows that Biden lied way more than Trump.

“Joe, you did great! You answered all the questions! And Donald Trump lies! “ - @dpic73

• Haha
Not the stock market. The futures markets on the presidency moved 15 points after the debate. This is a fact, not opinion.

Are you really buying that people did not change their mind after seeing Biden collapse on stage?

Firehose of lies. Any objective viewer knows that Biden lied way more than Trump.

“Joe, you did great! You answered all the questions! And Donald Trump lies! “ - @dpic73
Trump: "The problem (Democrats) have is they're radical, because they will take the life of a child in the eighth month, the ninth month, and even after birth."

Trump: Regarding the 2020 election, "the fraud and everything else was ridiculous."

Trump: Biden "indicted me because I was his opponent."

Trump: "He wants to raise your taxes by four times. He wants to raise everybody's taxes by four times."

We need to be calling for Trump to dropout because his derangement keeps getting worse.
  • “And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So, it would be interesting to check that,”
  • Death by sharks or batteries drgggyfuvvhdhcjjcv and it must because of MIT, my relationship to MIT. Very smart
  • “the late, great Hannibal Lecter is a wonderful man.”
  • Called for a “migrant league of fighters” to square off against mixed martial arts professionals
  • Puts his hand over his heart during the singing of the national anthem by the J6 choir - Fvcking insanity!
And the slurs, my god, the slurs...the man is just not fit!

Joes “Covid” seems to be the start of getting him to not run again?

If he isn’t fit to serve next term, how is he fit to serve this term?

Will Kamala become President and try to give her momentum into the election?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT