Project Veritas - Pfizer Expose

Dude got pissed.

• Haha
Reactions: Hammerdawg.NEAR

Reactions: CUTiger1977
H0S7SEu.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Hammerdawg.NEAR
eh ... even watching the video, I dont get the "ZOMG THEY ARE MUTATING COVID FOR RELEASE TO MAKE MORE PROFITS!!!!!!!". What I get is this is all for research, so they arent caught flat footed again.

I mean, Im no fan of big pharma ... but I just get the diabolical super villian vibes from this expose that others are getting.

I DO think this should spark conversation and hearing though. This sounds like "gain of function research" which is banned here in the States sooooooooooooo ..... but devils advocate .... Id rather have this research done in a modern, clean, state of the art facility here in the US rather than some filthy dirt hole in China.

You'll never convince me that CV19 wasnt at least an accidental escape from the Wuhan Lab due to lazy security, dated technology, and just a overall lack of intelligence. Only personnel debate I have is whether those filthy lying F*ers released it on purpose.

Lmao I love how they like to argue with video evidence of people incriminating themselves

MFers spin like hurricanes
Video evidence of people incriminating themselves on Jan. 6th led you to believe it was a nothing burger, so there's that.

Answer me this - who do you trust more - the majority of the world's epidemiologists or Alex Berenson? We know the answer....

no. i take in information from all sides and look at data available and draw my own conclusion. i dont care where the "consensus" sits at all, they have a pretty sht historical record. if i think theyre right id say it, if i dont i dont hide it. plenty of epidemiologists had plenty of problems with the "majority" conclusions and recommendations. the barrington agreement led by kulldorf, gupta, bhattachaya - epi's from little known schools like harvard, oxford, and stanford - didnt agree with the majority either. but i guess theyre just right wing extremists. thousands of health workers didnt. so if the strength of a decision is how many and how qualified are the people who agree with you well...seems pretty justified based on that group. but i would never think that way, i just wasnt raised to just do or think what everybody else does because im afraid of being criticism. my mom woulda slapped my upside the head for being a follower. besides, you dont need an epidemiology degree to identify bullsht. just like you dont need one to process information and data

no. i take in information from all sides and look at data available and draw my own conclusion. i dont care where the "consensus" sits at all, they have a pretty sht historical record. if i think theyre right id say it, if i dont i dont hide it. plenty of epidemiologists had plenty of problems with the "majority" conclusions and recommendations. the barrington agreement led by kulldorf, gupta, bhattachaya - epi's from little known schools like harvard, oxford, and stanford - didnt agree with the majority either. but i guess theyre just right wing extremists. thousands of health workers didnt. so if the strength of a decision is how many and how qualified are the people who agree with you well...seems pretty justified based on that group. but i would never think that way, i just wasnt raised to just do or think what everybody else does because im afraid of being criticism. my mom woulda slapped my upside the head for being a follower. besides, you dont need an epidemiology degree to identify bullsht. just like you dont need one to process information and data
Better you invent your own facts and move on from there? Why listen to experts in their field when you’ve never studied it for a minute? Not like they have degrees in this shit.

If you call the fire department do you explain to them how to put the fire out based on your google searches?

You just proved my statement correct. You will "do your own research" by simply listening to the handful of naysayers who say something different, because you aint no sheep.

He did his research guys.

Better you invent your own facts and move on from there? Why listen to experts in their field when you’ve never studied it for a minute? Not like they have degrees in this shit.

If you call the fire department do you explain to them how to put the fire out based on your google searches?

so exactly what fact was invented? be specific. you should be able to support your narrative.

idno ive never lit my house on fire have you?

and there were experts mentioned bud. i take in information from lots of sources and mediums as i learn about anything. but again, you dont need a medical degree to understand numbers. i dont give a flying fk about the cellular makeup of a virus because its irrelevant. what matters and can be assessed are things like: risk factors, risk degree, risk variance, risk trajectory, and risk velocity. history can also be useful in understanding todays world using relatable events. why is thinking for yourself so verboten to you? couldnt have worked out much better for me as it relates to covid doing so, and just generally.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73 and DW4_2016
He did his research guys.
yea couldnt have worked out better. never even knew i had covid what a deadly virus.

what is it about thinking for yourself thats so offensive? its absolutely fascinating to see your war on independent thought. never woulda imagined anyone actively condemning it. hope you dont mind but im gonna stay on the other side of that one. kinda enjoy freedom you know

yea couldnt have worked out better. never even knew i had covid what a deadly virus.

what is it about thinking for yourself thats so offensive? its absolutely fascinating to see your war on independent thought. never woulda imagined anyone actively condemning it. hope you dont mind but im gonna stay on the other side of that one. kinda enjoy freedom you know

This guy thinks he can acquire decades of specialized knowledge and education in a few hours of research on the internet and accused others of a "war on independent thought". Lolololol..

Reactions: dpic73
This guy thinks he can acquire decades of specialized knowledge and education in a few hours of research on the internet and accused others of a "war on independent thought". Lolololol..

kinda not what i said, at all really, but you do you. and yea, clearly you have an issue with thinking for yourself which is sad. but also not a me problem. must be mad as hell i had exactly as much issue with this virus as i expected to, which is to say, none. and that just about everything i said about its handling throughout gets proven more right every day. but hey thinking isnt for everyone

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT