ADVERTISEMENT

Protesters storm Harris event

Appease these clowns and it will catch up to you. When you see people in America protesting and burning our flag with a covered face by a folded Palestine flag (and being celebrated by a portion of our population) then you know there is a problem. Democrats need to clean up their party.

The democrats have allowed this to happen and now they can't control it and it will all come together next week. Get the popcorn.

Appease these clowns and it will catch up to you. When you see people in America protesting and burning our flag with a covered face by a folded Palestine flag (and being celebrated by a portion of our population) then you know there is a problem. Democrats need to clean up their party.
Those people aren't democrats. One way to tell, if you're not sure, is that they're protesting the Democrat candidate.

To be honest with you, I don’t pay much attention to them. I think AOC is naive and making mistakes but genuinely cares about her district. I will say that I think Tlaib is reckless and deserved to be censured.
I'm genuinely happy that Bush & Bowman lost, for real world and political reasons. Was really hoping Omar was going to lose but didn't expect it. She and Tlaib need to go.

Agree on AOC. She's more squad by association. And she may consider herself squad, but her politics are not squad politics.

Reactions: kgwillison
Far right throws shade at "Squad" members while moderate Dems (except in Tlaib's case) have been successful in defeating far left officials like Bowman and Bush.

Meanwhile, Boebert gets run out of one district and wins the primary in another. MTG wins easily. The far right keeps winning its primary races, making the GOP majority more extreme.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT