ADVERTISEMENT

Q folks... help a fellow out.

i just liquidated my savings, 401k and IRA and donated it to the Trump defense fund

i just liquidated my savings, 401k and IRA and donated it to the Trump defense fund

tenor.gif

If the MAGA thugs show up again I'm for using deadly force against them and put and end to this insurrectionist, cop killing caucus of the Republican Party. I love it that the former twice impeached POTUS will raise the rates at his hotel. When will these rubes learn they have been taken for fools?

Reactions: nytigerfan
If the MAGA thugs show up again I'm for using deadly force against them and put and end to this insurrectionist, cop killing caucus of the Republican Party. I love it that the former twice impeached POTUS will raise the rates at his hotel. When will these rubes learn they have been taken for fools?
Historically its after the jail cell closes.

Reactions: nytigerfan

This one is just for you Woody.

Not so fast, my friend.

The most prominent and most vocal QAnon promoters are not on board with the March 4 date,” said Travis View, a QAnon researcher and host of the QAnon Anonymous podcast. “Setting up big for big events and flagging that something big is going to happen, and then nothing happens, is a years-long QAnon tradition.”

That some in the QAnon community have grasped onto this new theory isn't unusual, View said, what is strange this time is that so many of the group's leaders have rejected the significance of the March 4 date.

“QAnon is generally a pretty big tent conspiracy theory, where they’re not eager to shoot down the theories of their fellow believers,” View said. "But occasionally there are things that cross the line.”

March 4 is one such dividing line, View said. QAnon promoters don’t want the embarrassment of another failed prediction, he said. And they also don’t want to be associated with any criminal activity that might happen in Washington, D.C., or elsewhere on that date.

• Haha
Reactions: TigerGrowls
Not so fast, my friend.

The most prominent and most vocal QAnon promoters are not on board with the March 4 date,” said Travis View, a QAnon researcher and host of the QAnon Anonymous podcast. “Setting up big for big events and flagging that something big is going to happen, and then nothing happens, is a years-long QAnon tradition.”

That some in the QAnon community have grasped onto this new theory isn't unusual, View said, what is strange this time is that so many of the group's leaders have rejected the significance of the March 4 date.

“QAnon is generally a pretty big tent conspiracy theory, where they’re not eager to shoot down the theories of their fellow believers,” View said. "But occasionally there are things that cross the line.”

March 4 is one such dividing line, View said. QAnon promoters don’t want the embarrassment of another failed prediction, he said. And they also don’t want to be associated with any criminal activity that might happen in Washington, D.C., or elsewhere on that date.

Man...this is all funny. First of all, way back on the board I said I thought there was something to the Q story as he said some stuff that happened and is still happening, but I am not part of any group. THERE IS NO QANON. There is Q and then there are silent followers sitting in their homes that research and have interest in Q called anons which is short for anonymous of course. Most of the stuff floating around is BS. Q has not posted since December 8th. Q said that only a very small number of people were clued in on the plan and I think thats true.

Could real legitimate information now be coming from other sources? The answer is yes, but no way to know. I do think some very unusual stuff is going on and do feel like we are already in a cold internal civil war now and I would not rule out some very unusual things happening before the next election, but I am not pinning any hopes on it. Since Q came out there has been a huge attack against it by msm and that to me is a sure sign that its legit as the msm will only attack what it perceives as a threat to its objectives. Its an undeniable fact that a lot of Q proofs happened, but its all in code, so who knows for sure. This March 4th malarkey never came from Q and that is a fact.

Man...this is all funny. First of all, way back on the board I said I thought there was something to the Q story as he said some stuff that happened and is still happening, but I am not part of any group. THERE IS NO QANON. There is Q and then there are silent followers sitting in their homes that research and have interest in Q called anons which is short for anonymous of course. Most of the stuff floating around is BS. Q has not posted since December 8th. Q said that only a very small number of people were clued in on the plan and I think thats true.

Could real legitimate information now be coming from other sources? The answer is yes, but no way to know. I do think some very unusual stuff is going on and do feel like we are already in a cold internal civil war now and I would not rule out some very unusual things happening before the next election, but I am not pinning any hopes on it. Since Q came out there has been a huge attack against it by msm and that to me is a sure sign that its legit as the msm will only attack what it perceives as a threat to its objectives. Its an undeniable fact that a lot of Q proofs happened, but its all in code, so who knows for sure. This March 4th malarkey never came from Q and that is a fact.
Think about this; there is no Antifa.

So all those people walking around in Q and QANON t-shirts aren't really part of a group? OK.

Reactions: wallaceb
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT