ADVERTISEMENT

Question about Christian Wilkins and Peter Woods haven't seen anyone

pdtiger2007

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2007
Answer in another thread. Know Peter Woods came back a little heavier than expected to now switch and play DE this coming season. Christian Wilkins also made a similar transition for a season when we found ourselves in a similar situation (more DT depth than DE) , can anyone remember his playing weight that year? Tryna figure out what he weighed before making the switch, and if he dropped some weight that year he played DE. Believe the staff would treat/expect the same out of them, so maybe he did play at a similar weight as he had been when he played DT the year before.

This whole DT to DE switch has been done before, so it isn't completely foreign to us. It's just also hard for me to think about a 319 lb DE playing out in space, unless someone tells me a similar player (Wilkins) did it without much of a hiccup. They aren't the same player, but both are twitchy fast especially for their size. I can't find any specific info on that switch, so I guess I'm just tryna rejog my memory on how it went. So if anyone remembers anything about it please share. Thanks and #GoTigers

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.