ADVERTISEMENT

R & R for Trump

wallaceb

The Mariana Trench
Gold Member
Jun 18, 2005
President Donald Trump arrived at his Golf Club in Sterling, Virginia, at 10:46 am via Marine One, marking his 418th day in office spent at a Trump property and his 307th day spent at a golf course.

President Donald Trump arrived at his Golf Club in Sterling, Virginia, at 10:46 am via Marine One, marking his 418th day in office spent at a Trump property and his 307th day spent at a golf course.

Nice!!! So by my calculations he's golfed on 21.1% of the days he's been President and spent 28.7% of his nights at a Trump owned properties. BUT don't worry Trumpians... he's still got a golf simulator in the white house, so it's not all work, work, work. To be honest, that's about what I expected of Trump. But as for self owning...

Here's a beauty... Click for the article.

Highlights:
-------------------
Real estate mogul and reality TV star Donald Trump (R) says he wouldn’t get out much if he wins the Oval Office next year.

“I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,” Trump, 69, tells ITK. "I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off.”

You don’t have time to take time off,” Trump adds.
------------------

To be fair...here's the source for the article above.

LEAST BIASED
These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biased Sources.

• Overall, we rate The Hill Least Biased based on editorial positions that are currently balanced and news reporting that is low biased. We also rate them Mostly Factual in reporting, rather than High, due to previous opinion columns promoting unproven claims.

ADVERTISEMENT