ADVERTISEMENT

RASMUSSEN - 83% Concerned About Election Integrity In Midterms 75% Concerned About CHEATING – Majority Believe 2020 Election was stolen

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Lets think about this now. China Joe supposedly got 81M, but polls are now consistently stating that a strong majority thinks the 2020 election was stolen. Does that give us some clues?

This is a Rasmussen Poll. The story is reported from TGP, but its Rasmussen data.

REPORT: 83% Of Americans Concerned About Election Integrity In Midterm Elections, 75% Concerned About CHEATING – Majority Also Believe The 2020 Election Was STOLEN​

By Jordan Conradson
Published July 27, 2022 at 8:30pm
34C6A38D-AA35-44DE-AC82-FD2FF3FDC56B.jpeg

Maricopa County 2020 Election audit
A new report from Rasmussen Reports shows that a vast majority of Americans are concerned about election integrity and election cheating.
Numerous investigations have found evidence of a fraudulent 2020 election in key swing states across the nation and proven that the 2020 Election was rigged and stolen from President Trump. A single election audit in Maricopa County, Arizona, discovered evidence of hundreds of thousands of potentially fraudulent and questionable ballots.
Earlier this year, Dinesh D’Souza and True the Vote’s “2000 Mules” documentary exposed a nationwide illegal ballot trafficking ring that inserted hundreds of thousands of ballots into key swing states across the country.
The Gateway Pundit reported back in October that more than half of America has woken up to the fact that their vote was stolen.
TRENDING: BREAKING: President Trump Announces He Will Sue CNN for "Repeated Defamatory Statements" Which Have "Defamed Me and Defrauded the Public Regarding the Overwhelming Evidence of Fraud Throughout the 2020 Election"
Now, an overwhelming majority of Americans no longer have faith in our elections.
We have lost election integrity.
Right Side Broadcasting Network reported,
U.S. voters are more aware than ever of the dangers of election fraud. According to new data from Rasmussen Reports, 83 percent of likely voters today are concerned about election integrity ahead of the 2022 midterms, and 75 percent are concerned about election cheating.
Since 2020, the election system in the United States has been plagued with overwhelming reports of fraud on almost every level, from ballot trafficking to dubious voting tabulation software from voting machines.
In fact, another July report from Rasmussen and The National Pulse found that 50 percent of Americans believe it is likely that widespread cheating will affect the outcome of the November midterms.
Additionally, a May poll found that 55 percent of U.S. voters at that time believed that cheating changed the outcome of the 2020 presidential election.
Rasmussen shared this poll highlighting the outrageous election integrity concerns that were discovered.

The Gateway Pundit recently reported that the Maricopa County Republican Committee and the Texas GOP both passed unanimous resolutions rejecting the 2020 Election and declaring the Biden Regime illegitimate. The Langlade County, Wisconsin GOP also passed a resolution rejecting the 2020 election.
Two Counties in Michigan followed their lead earlier this week!
The whole country knows the 2020 election was stolen, and the consequences have been horrible.
Patriots across the country must get out and vote to outnumber the expected midterm election fraud.

Maybe we should base our decisions on polls instead of facts or actual votes. Will that make things better for you?

Oh and Rassmussen is known for their outlier polls that always skew Republican.
So you don’t like the results of a reputable pollster so you
A. Attack one of the best out there,
and B. You attack the idea of polls being relevant altogether because it doesn’t follow your narrative.

72% is such a small minority of people that a few percentage points would definitely change the perception of such a weak ambiguous result for sure dude. So I think most Americans are far less intelligent than you are genius!

Typical arrogant condescending leftist….

and B. You attack the idea of polls being relevant altogether because it doesn’t follow your narrative.

72% is such a small minority of people that a few percentage points would definitely change the perception of such a weak ambiguous result for sure dude. So I think most Americans are far less intelligent than you are genius!

That's why this all ends badly.

Lets think about this now. China Joe supposedly got 81M, but polls are now consistently stating that a strong majority thinks the 2020 election was stolen. Does that give us some clues?

This is a Rasmussen Poll. The story is reported from TGP, but its Rasmussen data.

REPORT: 83% Of Americans Concerned About Election Integrity In Midterm Elections, 75% Concerned About CHEATING – Majority Also Believe The 2020 Election Was STOLEN​

By Jordan Conradson

A new report from Rasmussen Reports shows that a vast majority of Americans are concerned about election integrity and election cheating.
Numerous investigations have found evidence of a fraudulent 2020 election in key swing states across the nation and proven that the 2020 Election was rigged and stolen from President Trump. A single election audit in Maricopa County, Arizona, discovered evidence of hundreds of thousands of potentially fraudulent and questionable ballots.
Earlier this year, Dinesh D’Souza and True the Vote’s “2000 Mules” documentary exposed a nationwide illegal ballot trafficking ring that inserted hundreds of thousands of ballots into key swing states across the country.
The Gateway Pundit reported back in October that more than half of America has woken up to the fact that their vote was stolen.
TRENDING: BREAKING: President Trump Announces He Will Sue CNN for "Repeated Defamatory Statements" Which Have "Defamed Me and Defrauded the Public Regarding the Overwhelming Evidence of Fraud Throughout the 2020 Election"
Now, an overwhelming majority of Americans no longer have faith in our elections.

Rasmussen shared this poll highlighting the outrageous election integrity concerns that were discovered.

The Gateway Pundit recently reported that the Maricopa County Republican Committee and the Texas GOP both passed unanimous resolutions rejecting the 2020 Election and declaring the Biden Regime illegitimate. The Langlade County, Wisconsin GOP also passed a resolution rejecting the 2020 election.
The whole country knows the 2020 election was stolen, and the consequences have been horrible.
Patriots across the country must get out and vote to outnumber the expected midterm election fraud.

this is good news for dems. If the mouth breathers think their maga candidates got cheated, they may not show up to vote. Why do you think Biden won GA in the first place?

Oh Bill, I thought you always did your own research? Seems like you didn't search very deeply!?

First, you have a guy who doesn't believe in polls, touting a poll that says what he wants to hear.

SjrD1j.jpg

Then you claim that Rasmussen is one of the best out there. What makes them so?

Is it because they quote Stalin in an attempt to get Pence to toss out the votes?

Is it because of their polling accuracy?

"Rasmussen’s final poll was the least accurate of any of the 32 polls. They had the Republicans ahead nationally by one point. Democrats are currently winning the national House vote by 8.6 points. That’s an error of nearly 10 points.

Of course, it’s possible for any pollster to have one inaccurate poll. Fortunately, for statistical purposes, Rasmussen released three generic ballot polls in the final three weeks of the 2018 campaign.

The average Rasmussen poll had Democrats ahead by 1.7 points on the generic ballot. That’s an underestimation of their eventual position of nearly 7 points. This made Rasmussen’s average poll more inaccurate than any other pollster.

Looking at all pollsters, the average poll hit the mark nearly perfectly. The average gold standard poll (i.e. ones that use live interviews, calls cell phones and is transparent about its practices) over the final three weeks of the campaign had Democrats ahead by 9.4 points on the generic congressional ballot. That’s an error of less than a point. The average pollster overall, according to the FiveThirtyEight aggregate, had Democrats up by 8.7 points. Once all the votes are counted, that could have hit the nail on the head.

The accuracy of the generic ballot polling shouldn’t be surprising given how well pollsters did in gauging Trump’s own popularity. As I noted previously, the President’s net approval rating in the average pre-election poll of voters was identical to what it was in pre-election polls.

Rasmussen’s average net approval rating, on the other hand, was far too optimistic for the president. It was -1.5 points on Election Day, which was 7.5 points higher than the exit poll found. That is, Rasmussen’s net approval rating of Trump was by about as off as Rasmussen generic ballot was.

When most pollsters get the results as wrong as Rasmussen did in 2018, they go into deep introspection. You can read the long report the American Association for Political Opinion (AAPOR) issued after the 2016 election."

Is it because of their methodology?

Or is it because Trump loves them? 🤔

That's all the lesson time I have for today Gramps. Back to your bomb workshop!

Be careful!

angry-grandpa-got-exploded-by-diet-coke-and-mentos-on-the-face.gif

Last edited:

By Jordan Conradson

They’ll do the same thing in the same states where the mail in cheating is allowed for the midterms. (And that’s not even mentioning how they can manipulate the electronic voting systems now) I saw somewhere that for the R’s to take back the senate they have to win toss up elections in Pennsylvania, Arizona, and Georgia. Those are 3 of the states where the ‘irregularities’ happened in the 2020 election. The R’s will not take back the Senate, even with the shitshow that this country is now. Highest inflation in years, highest gas prices in 40 years. An invasion happening on our southern border for anyone watching the news that will not censor it. Insane social issues that the left pushes that boggle the mind. And the evil and vile thing is MSNBC and CNN spend a HUGE amount of time convincing their listeners that the folks on the right are the real threat to our democracy. Lol You hear that parroted by the couple libs that apparently have no life and live on this site. If this were a movie someone made 30 or so years ago you wouldn’t believe it could happen. Well thanks to the nuts on the left it’s happened and happening.

Oh Bill, I thought you always did your own research? Seems like you didn't search very deeply!?

First, you have a guy who doesn't believe in polls, touting a poll that says what he wants to hear.

SjrD1j.jpg

Then you claim that Rasmussen is one of the best out there. What makes them so?

Is it because they quote Stalin in an attempt to get Pence to toss out the votes?

Is it because of their polling accuracy?

"Rasmussen’s final poll was the least accurate of any of the 32 polls. They had the Republicans ahead nationally by one point. Democrats are currently winning the national House vote by 8.6 points. That’s an error of nearly 10 points.

Of course, it’s possible for any pollster to have one inaccurate poll. Fortunately, for statistical purposes, Rasmussen released three generic ballot polls in the final three weeks of the 2018 campaign.

The average Rasmussen poll had Democrats ahead by 1.7 points on the generic ballot. That’s an underestimation of their eventual position of nearly 7 points. This made Rasmussen’s average poll more inaccurate than any other pollster.

Looking at all pollsters, the average poll hit the mark nearly perfectly. The average gold standard poll (i.e. ones that use live interviews, calls cell phones and is transparent about its practices) over the final three weeks of the campaign had Democrats ahead by 9.4 points on the generic congressional ballot. That’s an error of less than a point. The average pollster overall, according to the FiveThirtyEight aggregate, had Democrats up by 8.7 points. Once all the votes are counted, that could have hit the nail on the head.

The accuracy of the generic ballot polling shouldn’t be surprising given how well pollsters did in gauging Trump’s own popularity. As I noted previously, the President’s net approval rating in the average pre-election poll of voters was identical to what it was in pre-election polls.

Rasmussen’s average net approval rating, on the other hand, was far too optimistic for the president. It was -1.5 points on Election Day, which was 7.5 points higher than the exit poll found. That is, Rasmussen’s net approval rating of Trump was by about as off as Rasmussen generic ballot was.

When most pollsters get the results as wrong as Rasmussen did in 2018, they go into deep introspection. You can read the long report the American Association for Political Opinion (AAPOR) issued after the 2016 election."

Is it because of their methodology?

Or is it because Trump loves them? 🤔

That's all the lesson time I have for today Gramps. Back to your bomb workshop!

Be careful!

angry-grandpa-got-exploded-by-diet-coke-and-mentos-on-the-face.gif
And again, even if Rasmussen was off by several percent, a majority of people polled have serious doubts about election integrity. Which doesn’t support your narrative. https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/is-rasmussen-reports-biased/
538 among others states that Rasmussen is at least fairly accurate in something that has become increasingly difficult to do given the publics general distrust of polling.
Gotta hand it to you though, you wasted time cherry picking a few examples to try to prop up a narrative, that in many polls show you are in the minority.
wanna research how wrong almost all the polls were in 2016? Yah that doesn’t support your narrative either but it does support Nancy Pelosi and a ton of other Dems who claimed election fraud in 2016, but it’s ok when Dems do it.

And again, even if Rasmussen was off by several percent, a majority of people polled have serious doubts about election integrity. Which doesn’t support your narrative. https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/is-rasmussen-reports-biased/
538 among others states that Rasmussen is at least fairly accurate in something that has become increasingly difficult to do given the publics general distrust of polling.
Gotta hand it to you though, you wasted time cherry picking a few examples to try to prop up a narrative, that in many polls show you are in the minority.
wanna research how wrong almost all the polls were in 2016? Yah that doesn’t support your narrative either but it does support Nancy Pelosi and a ton of other Dems who claimed election fraud in 2016, but it’s ok when Dems do it.
What was my narrative Bill? Here's the deal - I didn't say anything that wasn't true and I gave you no reason to take a shot at me with your prickish name calling.

I said maybe we should just go by polling instead of facts and actual votes. What you didn't get was that I'm all for that because then Hillary wins and if Trump runs again, we can just take the polling numbers to decide the winner instead of going through the voting process. I'm all for it and sounds like you are too - until you aren't. How about we take the average of all polls and kick out the outliers? You down for that?

I also said Rasmussen skews Right, which was absolutely true and I showed that....but I know you already knew.

So next time you decide to attack me unprovoked, take a deep breath and "do your own research" FIRST.

K?

Reactions: purenonsense
Many irregularities and suspicious votes In 2020.

They cheated (spied on Trump campaign), lied (Russia collusion ) and stole (mail in ballots, Zuck bucks, among a host of other irregularities).

Trump needs to win in 2024 and clean the swamp as he is planning to do.

If republicans don’t monitor the vote correctly in midterms and 2024 that is their own fault. Be ready, record the drop boxes and have an army of lawyers ready to call out the shadiness.

The 2020 election integrity should be an embarrassment to all Americans no matter which party you participate in.

Lmao. I don't know how to respond to such stupidity, I want to, but man..... ok let's go with A. Not one of best out there by any metric other the made up one in your head. B. You attack the idea of polls being relevant altogether because it doesn't follow your narrative.

Typical delusional right wing nut job....

Reactions: dpic73
Many irregularities and suspicious votes In 2020.

They cheated (spied on Trump campaign), lied (Russia collusion ) and stole (mail in ballots, Zuck bucks, among a host of other irregularities).

Trump needs to win in 2024 and clean the swamp as he is planning to do.

If republicans don’t monitor the vote correctly in midterms and 2024 that is their own fault. Be ready, record the drop boxes and have an army of lawyers ready to call out the shadiness.

The 2020 election integrity should be an embarrassment to all Americans no matter which party you participate in.
Trump already said he’d drain the swamp. What makes you think it will actually happen this time?

Because he now knows who was working against him on the inside. Before he just knew it was dirty (Russian Collusion and Spying), now he knows who was responsible and what needs to be done to remove the concentration of power.
I at least appreciate your commitment. You should be committed, but I can respect you for going down with the ship.

You’re under the impression he wants to remove a concentration of power? Goebbels would be proud.

Trump already said he’d drain the swamp. What makes you think it will actually happen this time?
If he gets a second term you will find out. It's obvious to the folks with common sense that the anti DJT people are doing everything possible to keep this from happening.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
If he gets a second term you will find out. It's obvious to the folks with common sense that the anti DJT people are doing everything possible to keep this from happening.
Just pass the bill to find out what’s in it?

it’s so obvious the folks who will suck on djts balls no matter what he says without any evidence of such being true.

I at least appreciate your commitment. You should be committed, but I can respect you for going down with the ship.

You’re under the impression he wants to remove a concentration of power? Goebbels would be proud.

You probably still think Russian Collusion was real. You probably still think that the FBI didn't concoct a plan to spy on an opposition political candidate. And that the 2020 election was secure and fair. Bless your heart.

Or maybe you just think those things are OK because they were done by your team?

Just pass the bill to find out what’s in it?

it’s so obvious the folks who will suck on djts balls no matter what he says without any evidence of such being true.
Yes, one of YOUR politicians actually said that. Ridiculous isn't it.

what's ridiculous is assuming dw4 is a democrat. iirc the man has voted R in every election until 2016 and that's bc trump ran. just because he doesn't support the current iteration of the republican party doesn't mean he's a democrat. i'm pretty certain that describes like 95% of the posters on here that the dregs constantly call dems

Reactions: DW4_2016
Try again. You have no idea what party I belong to.

I don't care what party you belong to. It was said by someone whose party represents the ideolgy you espouse on this board.

I personally think both parties suck. Fox news republicans are a dying breed. You are witnessing MAGA take over the republican party.

HAHA at the people who think Mike Pence has a shot at the presidency. Trump controls the Republican party now.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73 and DW4_2016
So you still believe in Russian Collusion. Got it. Will allocate you to the willful ignorant.
Can’t help but laugh at the irony. 1000 page document published by the Republican-led Senate Intelligence committee on the subject that you indeed choose to willfully ignore.

How could I forget when Hillary’s campaign chief spent time in federal prison. Oh wait, that was Paul Manafort, who later got pardoned by guess who, Donald Trump! Drain the swamp folks!

Last edited:
Reactions: dpic73
Can’t help but laugh at the irony. 1000 page document published by the Republican-led Senate Intelligence committee on the subject that you indeed choose to willfully ignore.

How could I forget when Hillary’s campaign chief spent time in federal prison. Oh wait, that was Paul Manafort, who later got pardoned by guess who, Donald Trump! Drain the swamp folks!
I’ll go further. As spelled out along with his own guilty plea, Manafort had direct ties to Viktor Yanukovych, the former president of Ukraine who was deposed in 2014. Guess where ole Viktor lives in exile now.

But sure, Donnie and his cohort have no ties to the Kremlin. It’s all coincidence and fake news

I’ll go further. As spelled out along with his own guilty plea, Manafort had direct ties to Viktor Yanukovych, the former president of Ukraine who was deposed in 2014. Guess where ole Viktor lives in exile now.

But sure, Donnie and his cohort have no ties to the Kremlin. It’s all coincidence and fake news

Does the Big Guy have any connections to Ukraine? Asking for Hunter.

A $40mm investigation conducted by the most ardent trump haters, with the full force of the US government snooping powers, returns no indictments and reports no collusion.

Sigh.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
didn't that $40m get covered by all of manafort's (and other guilty parties) assets that were seized?

Does the Big Guy have any connections to Ukraine? Asking for Hunter.

A $40mm investigation conducted by the most ardent trump haters, with the full force of the US government snooping powers, returns no indictments and reports no collusion.

Sigh.
The whataboutisms are hilarious. The DoJ is investigating Hunter now are they not? I’m not a fan of Sleepy Joe.

No indictments except for those that resulted Trump’s own campaign manager going to prison and admitting to not registering as a foreign agent for the former pro-Russian president of Ukraine who now lives in exile in Russia? Rubes gonna rube. Keep lapping the rain from Donnie. Daddy pardoned everyone who plead guilty. Manafort, Stone, Flynn. No conflicts of interest to see here!

The whataboutisms are hilarious. The DoJ is investigating Hunter now are they not? I’m not a fan of Sleepy Joe.

No indictments except for those that resulted Trump’s own campaign manager going to prison and admitting to not registering as a foreign agent for the former pro-Russian president of Ukraine who now lives in exile in Russia? Rubes gonna rube. Keep lapping the rain from Donnie. Daddy pardoned everyone who plead guilty. Manafort, Stone, Flynn. No conflicts of interest to see here!
Guilty to things not related to Russian Collusion.

Do you still believe that Trump colluded with Russia. Yes or No?

Guilty to things not related to Russian Collusion.

Do you still believe that Trump colluded with Russia. Yes or No?

Manafort plead guilty to conspiracy, amongst other things, to violate the Foreign Agents Registration Act.

To put it succinctly, yes. He’s a Russian shill, and his people are convicted shills.

I can only image the foaming at the mouth from the GQP if the shoe were on the other foot.

Manafort plead guilty to conspiracy, amongst other things, to violate the Foreign Agents Registration Act.

To put it succinctly, yes. He’s a Russian shill, and his people are convicted shills.

I can only image the foaming at the mouth from the GQP if the shoe were on the other foot.
Yes or no. Did Donald Trump collude with Russia to effect the outcome of the 2016 US election?

Do I believe that he did? Yes. It’s “affect” by the way, not effect. But I know you’re trying hard

Despite the fact that he wasn't charged and the Mueller Report, solely focused on this question with full support of the US governement, said otherwise.

You are willfully ignorant.

Despite the fact that he wasn't charged and the Mueller Report, solely focused on this question with full support of the US governement, said otherwise.

You are willfully ignorant.
do you put this same stringent belief in the system wrt to the 2020 election and all of the reports that came out saying it wasn't stolen? 60+ lawsuits said there was no election tampering - do you believe Biden won fairly?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT