ADVERTISEMENT

Reagan was a savage!

This. They don't make em like that anymore.
Sure they do. They're just smart enough to not want anything to do with politics nowadays.

I'll edit to say the Trump isn't a typical politician that can be bought or sold by lobbyists and he threatens their way of life and his treatment the last 3.5 years have mirrored that.

Thank God for POTUS DJT

Last edited:
Thanks for that. First vote I ever cast was for his second term. Should be on Mount Rushmore iyam.
DJT has gotten more done and without the support of the totally corrupt GOP but if Trump had one tenth of the class, wit and tact that Reagan had he would have a lot more support
I'll be voting in my 4th election. I voted sr year of HS as I just made the cut off with a Nov Bday. Im 1-2 so far. Need to get to .500 and I expect i will come Nov 4th BIGLY.

Reactions: clempzenbill
Reagan started off as a big Democrat and union man

RealUnpleasantGrackle-max-1mb.gif

quote-i-didn-t-leave-the-democratic-party-the-democratic-party-left-me-ronald-reagan-93-45-62.jpg

What a load of crap all around. Although I don't agree with some of Reagan's politics, Reagan was the greatest "modern" President except for MAYBE Kennedy. Reagan above all else was a great American and believed in this country more than anything. He was a Uniter not a Divider. My favorite quote by him was "If a man agrees with you 65-70% of the time... that man is your friend, not your enemy." Wise words that have long been forgotten. He continually reached across the aisle for common ground and got stuff done.

I turned 20 the year he ran for reelection and cast my first vote for him as a proud Republican. To paraphrase Reagan from above, I didn't leave the Republican party, it left me. Anyone think this shit would be going on if Reagan were President? Reagan would have done two things that our ball free leader in Washington could never do. 1. He would have met with the black community and worked with them to deal with the problems they have with the police and systemic racism WITHOUT condemning the police. He would have NO PROBLEM saying Black Lives Matter. 2. He would have called up the National Guard and put down these riots... and if some looters got shot doing that... well f 'em.

Anyone think Ronald Reagan wouldn't wear a mask and lead by example in our fight against the pandemic? Anyone think Reagan would be out and about working against the advice of his own pandemic taskforce? Anyone on there think that Reagan would have said I don't take any responsibility for our pandemic response? Trump isn't fit to carry Reagan's jock.. And if we had a Reagan running for President I'd vote for him in a heartbeat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT