ADVERTISEMENT

Remember everyone, child grooming isn’t actually happening

Give us some examples then, we’re all ears

How do we know if we can't see them?

ca._kkk_gettyimages-1319630.jpg

Reactions: flotiger
Give me some proof of Gaetz abusing or sexualizing kids. You keep bringing this up
Why do you need proof? There are far too many Republicans who continue to ignore the proof that Trump provided them with his words and actions before, during, and after the election.

Reactions: dpic73
You people have demonized and terrorized teachers to the extent Florida now has a 9500 teacher shortage and they're now providing veterans and their spouses, with no background in education, five year teaching certificates after observing a classroom for only 12 hours. I know you want to keep them dumb so this certainly helps your cause, but it will cost society in the long run - all because of your ridiculous gaslighting to win a fake culture war. You did this.

You people have demonized and terrorized teachers to the extent Florida now has a 9500 teacher shortage and they're now providing veterans and their spouses, with no background in education, five year teaching certificates after observing a classroom for only 12 hours. I know you want to keep them dumb so this certainly helps your cause, but it will cost society in the long run - all because of your ridiculous gaslighting to win a fake culture war. You did this.

Man you are desperate to avoid the topic at hand. I wonder why?

You need character, integrity, compassion and a brain.
Funny, having integrity and a brain would allow you to admit there’s an actual problem with child sexualization instead of just going into total denial and sticking your fingers in your ears like a stupid child

Yah because so Many conservatives/ Christian’s are running around holding drag queen reading hours and pride parades?
As an ideology/public agenda, yes one side supports the sexualization of elementary students in government schools and one side doesn’t.
One side says when a law is passed prohibiting this, that it’s discriminatory against gays. The other side says it’s perverse and a recruiting and propaganda tool of the worst kind.
One side says there are two genders, the other is arguing whether it’s 40 or 50 genders or however many anyone can make up.
One side says if you report on The New England Journal of Medicine study pointing out more than 95% of monkey pox cases are in homosexual males, than you’re homophobic. The other side says I’m not worried about it because I’m not homosexual.
If you can’t see that then you should just quit now while you’re way behind.
As if there hasn’t been a well-documented history of pedophile priests in this country and others.

I reject the progressive left’s bizarre stance on many if not most of these types of issues. Does nothing to change my view of the Christian right as a cohort of morally bankrupt, hypocritical retards who have been and continue to be a shit stain on American society

Funny, having integrity and a brain would allow you to admit there’s an actual problem with child sexualization instead of just going into total denial and sticking your fingers in your ears like a stupid child
If you weren't living in an alternate reality, you would be much more focused on the Republicans who have actually been convicted of sex crimes against children instead of trying to make us believe school teachers are encouraging their students to chop off their genitalia.

The more that I think about it, I believe you need an exorcism.

If you weren't living in an alternate reality, you would be much more focused on the Republicans who have actually been convicted of sex crimes against children instead of trying to make us believe school teachers are encouraging their students to chop off their genitalia.

How about this… Go find a list of all politicians, regardless of affiliation, who have been convicted of sex crimes against children. Then we can have a legitimate conversation about it. Until then, you’re just deflecting like a typical hack

The difference between you and me is that I’m not denying there are bad things happening to children. You are. You’re a complete clown and a giant POS for putting politics over the well-being of children

How about this… Go find a list of all politicians, regardless of affiliation, who have been convicted of sex crimes against children. Then we can have a legitimate conversation about it. Until then, you’re just deflecting like a typical hack

The difference between you and me is that I’m not denying there are bad things happening to children. You are. You’re a complete clown and a giant POS for putting politics over the well-being of children
Dude, you've posted enough over the years for us to know you don't give two shits about children because you don't have a heart. You're just an angry white guy that fears the world is passing you by and you want to put the brakes on it. You're afraid of everyone who is different from you, so you'll take the tiniest morsel of information about people who scare you to make a federal case in order to serve your political goals.

Amazing how this nationwide cabal of groomers and pedophiles magically surfaced after QAnon started the conspiracy and now the Right has seized on it because they smell an opportunity. Where were they before?

And of course there are bad people who do bad things, including to children. This is a nation of 330,000,000 people so of course there will be tiny percentages of every freak imaginable. There ALWAYS have been. What I challenge is that our schools are overrun with teachers who want to prey on and corrupt children. Can you find some examples on the web of some that do bad things? Sure you can, but the Right has decided that highlighting the freaks, while ignoring the overwhelming majority of good, well meaning teachers is a vehicle to win elections.

If you really feel so strongly about it, why don't you volunteer to help schools instead of hurt them? Get involved, become a substitute teacher or help them fundraise so you can see firsthand what's going on and then report back to us. Instead of taking the word of all the treasonous outlets you indulge, do something good for the world and insert yourself where you think the corruption is happening and make it better. In person.

Two wrongs do not equal a right. Anyone that commits a wrong needs to pay.

Dude, you've posted enough over the years for us to know you don't give two shits about children because you don't have a heart. You're just an angry white guy that fears the world is passing you by and you want to put the brakes on it. You're afraid of everyone who is different from you, so you'll take the tiniest morsel of information about people who scare you to make a federal case in order to serve your political goals.
Amazing how this nationwide cabal of groomers and pedophiles magically surfaced after QAnon started the conspiracy and now the Right has seized on it because they smell an opportunity. Where were they before?

And of course there are bad people who do bad things, including to children. This is a nation of 330,000,000 people so of course there will be tiny percentages of every freak imaginable. There ALWAYS have been. What I challenge is that our schools are overrun with teachers who want to prey on and corrupt children. Can you find some examples on the web of some that do bad things? Sure you can, but the Right has decided that highlighting the freaks, while ignoring the overwhelming majority of good, well meaning teachers is a vehicle to win elections.

If you really feel so strongly about it, why don't you volunteer to help schools instead of hurt them? Get involved, become a substitute teacher or help them fundraise so you can see firsthand what's going on and then report back to us. Instead of taking the word of all the treasonous outlets you indulge, do something good for the world and insert yourself where you think the corruption is happening and make it better. In person.
More bullshit. Surprise surprise

Kids are still being exposed to sexual degradation and you’re still ignoring and denying it because it doesn’t fit your political narrative

clown

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT