ADVERTISEMENT

Reports of multiple officers shot in Baton Rouge, LA

Please do research of the numbers of each race killed by police every year and get back with me.
^^THIS^^

BLM is a modern day KKK. Different times, different ways of operating, but they are the modern day KKK 100%. Bunch of blacks marching along chanting "What do we want? Dead cops. When do we want it? Now!" and "Pigs in a blanket! Fry 'em like bacon!" That to go along with their supporters not only calling for killing of cops, but whites as a whole. That to go along with Obama praising BLM and dividing the nation and the "New Black Panther Party" saying "black power."

If I started WLM, walked around saying I wanted to kill blacks, and said "white power" then I would 1) be called racist, and 2) be arrested most likely... (none of this is something I would do btw, just playing devil's advocate here)

Really sounding like an ambush... just from initial reports.

^^THIS^^

BLM is a modern day KKK. Different times, different ways of operating, but they are the modern day KKK 100%. Bunch of blacks marching along chanting "What do we want? Dead cops. When do we want it? Now!" and "Pigs in a blanket! Fry 'em like bacon!" That to go along with their supporters not only calling for killing of cops, but whites as a whole. That to go along with Obama praising BLM and dividing the nation and the "New Black Panther Party" saying "black power."

If I started WLM, walked around saying I wanted to kill blacks, and said "white power" then I would 1) be called racist, and 2) be arrested most likely... (none of this is something I would do btw, just playing devil's advocate here)
I will not say they are like the KKK but they are a hate group and should be labeled as one. Unfortunately the Democratic Party and the President encourage this behavior. The week they were chanting pigs in a blanket. What do we want dead cops BLM were invited to the White House. No blame game just truth.

BLM and Obama are 100% responsible for all of this. The great divider and racist organization

If you think the president of the US wants the people who enforces laws being shot in cold blood in the street, then I just don't know what to tell you. I'm so sick of hearing this crap.

You are no better than those idiots who suggested that Bush was somehow happy that thousands of poor people died after Katrina.

But we are in safer times according to most people and the White House.

Prayers to the Officer's who were murdered in cold blood.

Reactions: BigTimeTiger
^^THIS^^

KKK? Please do some research prior to making statements like that. It's irresponsible to compare the two.

Was BLM invited to the White House? I missed that?

First racist organization invited to the White House? Hopefully the last

Reactions: BigTimeTiger
When an individual is killed by cops, you say get the facts first. Take your own advice.
Rladams5 when officers shoot people in cold blood they should be called murders and prosecuted no doubt. The officer in N. Charlestown is a murder no question. But just because and officer shoots someone doesn't make it murder. The DOJ confirmed "hands up don't shoot" was a lie. I know you have a different opinion and I respect that but the POTUS has not been any help in stoping this awful situation.

Rladams5 when officers shoot people in cold blood they should be called murders and prosecuted no doubt. The officer in N. Charlestown is a murder no question. But just because and officer shoots someone doesn't make it murder. The DOJ confirmed "hands up don't shoot" was a lie. I know you have a different opinion and I respect that but the POTUS has not been any help in stoping this awful situation.

I said "killed". You even quoted it for me.

The DOJ didn't confirm anything. They made a ruling. Witness testimony was all across the board, so we will never know what truly happened bc we don't have video evidence like some of these other cases where individuals were "killed".

Either way, my thoughts and prayers are with the police officers and their families who are affected by this senseless trajedy. And I hope the fvcking scum who is responsible goes directly to hell.

You guys can blame the president or talk abt previous events all you want. Hope that makes you feel better.

Makes me sick that this has happened yet again. Prayers for all the innocent officers and their families. That being said, this has got to stop! No, Obama isn't directly responsible i.e. he didn't pull the trigger, but he is responsible for making this country more racially divided than ever before, imo. And he hasn't backed the blue enough throughout his term like he should have!

Makes me sick that this has happened yet again. Prayers for all the innocent officers and their families. That being said, this has got to stop! No, Obama isn't directly responsible i.e. he didn't pull the trigger, but he is responsible for making this country more racially divided than ever before, imo.

Research "segregation" or "slavery". You'll see what a racial divide truly looks like. It won't be pretty either.

I think the folks calling BLM the same as the KKK or insinuating that Obama wants this are certainly part of the problem, but I don think there is any denying that the president has failed miserably in leading on this issue. The first black president had the opportunity to really provide transformational leadership on race relations, but instead, the country has moved backwards. That's very unfortunate.

Reports of police ducking and hiding for cover. That's a scary site to understand and I don't blame them one bit. It's a shame that the ones that protect and serve now need that same very thing so desperately. Prayers to those involved and hopefully this situation is resolved soon and that maybe in some way we start to progress in the right direction.

For the majority of regular, decent folks who really do want to get along, 1968 sucked the first time around. 2016 is shaping up as Part Deux.

Regular folks must start insisting in public and acting in private...
on principled, civil society above short-sighted, special advantage for narrow identity groups.

No person nor group need wait on some party-anointed savior's approval - just get busy at it.

^^THIS^^

Some of you are insanely stupid and can't be helped. The kkk was a large and empowered group of people that murdered both black and white citizens for believing in what we consider normal today. They had society including the laws of the land on their side both locally and nationally. Government figures were not only members but participants.

BLM is a product of the media and their quest to give it life. I know many people who still have no knowledge that they even exist outside of headlines. They have zero power or influence in government or even in the black community like kkk did. Many white kids have no idea who they are and certainly don't fear them like both black and white kids feared the kkk. Their whole premise started more like black lives matter TOO but was quickly turned into black lives matter ONLY my sensationalized media.

Disagree with them all you want bit If you in any way equate those two youyou are beyond stupid. They are not even in the same universe. Not even one iota. I don't walk around anywhere afraid that I can be taken from my home at any moment having done nothing and strung up in a tree by BLM and their little movement. There are zero similarities. This BLM movement is essentially worthless in reality and certainly compared to a kkk.

Keep in mind it's really not that hard for groups out there outside of BLM movement killing officers to keep us fighting one another. We know the CIA and FBI were both cited for having done things to keep conflicts going. They were the largest drug suppliers to poor communities in our history. Just because some murderers are out here killing cops doesn't mean BLM have anything to do with it. This is an old issue and BLM doesn't have the intelligence to pull this stuff off. Think about it. Very easy to pick off cops right now knowing people will just credit it to BLM. Use your brain.

Edited to add....
And one more thing for you folks blaming the president. The true blame is TECHNOLOGY. No matter who the president was all these recordings of incidents with police gave the conversation life. Movies about police corruption wasn't enough to believe how serious the problem was, it basically took live movies for people to realize maybe these people were telling the truth. Not all obviously but the possibility that there were rogues out there doing this to both innocent and guilty people woke up much of white America. White America to its core is not in favor of cold blooded murder or the possibility of it by officers. Killing criminals while still bad is one thing but killing the innocent citizens because they look like some of the criminals can be problematic. Blame white America for being made aware and doing something about it. Angry black folks alone move nothing without the help of their white brothers and sisters. 13% of the population can't accomplish anything without help.

Last edited:
Please do research of the numbers of each race killed by police every year and get back with me.
Source - Washington Post: In 2015, The Washington Post launched a real-time database to track fatal police shootings, and the project continues this year. As of Sunday, 1,502 people have been shot and killed by on-duty police officers since Jan. 1, 2015. Of them, 732 were white, and 381 were black (and 382 were of another or unknown race).

Spoke with a friend who works at the hospital. Three confirmed dead, one in OR right now but looking doubtful, shot in the head.

So sad to see this, but not incredibly shocking. There might not be a city as segregated as Baton Rouge. North Baton Rouge is almost entirely black whereas South and East Baton Rouge is entirely white. It's not shocking that it would experience such racial unrest but still very sad. I used to frequent that shopping center weekly.

ADVERTISEMENT