ADVERTISEMENT

Reports of multiple officers shot in Baton Rouge, LA

I like how you dodged the question about "your circle"lol. Cause you and I know the answer to it. I Notice you said that it doesn't really matter to you cause you're not black I guess huh?
I answered a question that he asked to another poster. If you want to white shame me go ahead. I answered the question that I'm my own person. My circle includes black people but I guess you don't care about that. I'm white, so I must be racist.

You're more of the problem than the soulution. Have fun with that. The 6th guy in the circle jerk. Good luck!

Reactions: BigTimeTiger
So let me get this straight...
1. You tell people to stop living in the past...but then you state that discussing the past will help them.
2. You take exception to blacks lumping all white people together. What term would you like them to use? Remember, the oppression of black people didn't end after the Civil War? Also, do you get this upset when whites lump all blacks together?

Dude....you're the one that's upset. There will never be a way to fix this....and killing cops ain't the answer. Have a good life and IGNORE me please.

I answered a question that he asked to another poster. If you want to white shame me go ahead. I answered the question that I'm my own person. My circle includes black people but I guess you don't care about that. I'm white, so I must be racist.

You're more of the problem than the soulution. Have fun with that. The 6th guy in the circle jerk. Good luck!

Sad you just can't be honest about the situation.

I have spent times mentoring youths of all races through my adult life. Working charities, gift and food drives for the needy outside my profession.

Good deflection though. You still didn't answer my questions.

The police in Dallas 10 days ago and the ones today went out to do their jobs to protect and serve their communities. They had a right to come home to their families. They had nothing to do with the shootings the last 2 weeks.

Just found out that one of my former Soldiers was kin to one of the police that was shot today.

You're right...I haven't participated in any BLM rallies or ride-alongs with cops (Not sure what this would accomplish since I already know they have a tough and dangerous job). Or anything to help the situation, because I wouldn't even know where to begin.

Regarding the bolded statement, you make it seem like I think those officers deserved to die. Couldn't be further from the truth.

Ooh somebody is upset!
I will just pray for you & forgive you for asking me to pervert myself! If you cannot have a discussion, that is respected. If you believe your response is not generalized & antiquated - fine! If you think, after my self disclosure I am bitter or living in the past, not only do I find humor in such but will pray for the best for you & your family! Proverbs 3:5-6 & Amen!
And I'll pray for you. I'm not upset. You're a part of the problem, it's not that hard.

If you want to tell blacks that they are opressed to this day by slavery and being taught in the past they are second class citizens, you don't even need the KKK to help you opress your own people, you're doing it yourselves.

Look at Dabo's message. He's always said, "why not Clemson? Why not us?" He does not tell the team, well, we've not been all that good compared to the Bama's, Notre Dames, USC's of this world......we're in a small state and we don't have big numbers & rich alumni, we've sucked since the 80s, I doubt we can really beat FSU because they're awesome, etc, etc. No, he said, why not us.....and then told players they were just as good as the dude lining up against them for UGA, FSU, ND.

But, perpetuate the albatross, and tell me I'm anchored to history.

Last edited:
What that someone else assumed he had a "circle" that talks about other people.

I am sure you have a "circle" at Fort Gordon.
No circle at all. I don't include myself in a particular circle I'm friends with everybody. You should try it. Maybe you'll have a better outlook on life.

No circle at all. I don't include myself in a particular circle I'm friends with everybody. You should try it. Maybe you'll have a better outlook on life.

Hard to believe you have friends.

I do have a circle. It is called family, blood relatives and friends I consider family. It is well diverse with different races and religions.

So black ppl are the problem?
Never said that. Do you want to point fingers at the non-problems or actually do something to solve them? Go talk to a police officer, go hug your kids, go tell someone you love them. Go say, go Tigers!! Calling me racist will not help, at all. We may not agree but calling people racist is slandering.

Never said that. Do you want to point fingers at the non-problems or actually do something to solve them? Go talk to a police officer, go hug your kids, go tell someone you love them. Go say, go Tigers!! Calling me racist will not help, at all. We may not agree but calling people racist is slandering.
We finally agree on something no hard feelings

It's amazing the level of vitriol directed towards the BLM regarding this issue and all other "racially" related issues when cops are killed. However, most of the self righteous "I know more than you and all other black people" are curiously quiet when black people are killed seemingly at random by the cops. Where is the "righteous indignation" against ALL unjustified acts?? Watch what happens next, these criminals will be call domestic terrorist, when NO Caucasian person, regardless of the level of people killed (including the Charleston killer) have been, no will be described as such. BLM nor the President is the problem. This country's original sin is racial division; from it's inception until today. Until we all agree that each person's life is just as important as all others, these types of CRIMES will continue.

You seriously never heard the Charleston church killer called a terrorist? You weren't paying attention.

And I'll pray for you. I'm not upset. You're a part of the problem, it's not that hard.

If you want to tell blacks that they are repressed to this day by slavery and being taught in the past they are second class citizens, you don't even need the KKK to help you repress your own people, you're doing it yourselves.

Look at Dabo's message. He's always said, "why not Clemson? Why not us?" He does not tell the team, well, we've not been all that good compared to the Bama's, Notre Dames, USC's of this world......we're in a small state and we don't have big numbers & rich alumni, we've sucked since the 80s, I doubt we can really beat FSU because they're awesome, etc, etc. No, he said, why not us.....and then told players they were just as good as the dude lining up against them for UGA, FSU, ND.

But, perpetuate the albatross, and tell me I'm anchored to history.

H-O-L-E-E SH!T.

Did you just compare Clemson football to the oppression of blacks in this country?

BTW, I love it when white people tell black people they shouldn't feel oppressed. Nothing quite like it. I can't even think of analogy to compare it to.

Reactions: The Mixed Mamba
There you have it. If the past can only be forgiven by whites enduring what blacks did, how will we ever move forward?

I'm not putting you or your idea down, I want to seriously know. I do not believe that white people will capture and sell other white people into slavery in the times we live in now so how can we move forward?

I want to move forward but I cant pay for the sins of people a couple hundred years ago that were both white and black. So again, how do we move forward?
I think what most non-blacks fail to take into consideration regarding the past and getting over it is that for almost every adult African American still living today, they either lived through or were raised by someone who lived through that era.

Additionally there are AA still alive today that had parents or grandparents who were slaves.

People who went through the holocaust and fled to America didn't have live with the German army after it was all over.

I took your statements as black ppl cause their own problems which isn't true. Do blacks have kids out of wedlock? Yes. Do I agree with it? No. My parents have been married for 35 yrs and still going. I see the importance of having a father in my life. I've never been arrested or even gotten a traffic ticket and I'm 28. Police do discriminate. I have 2 brothers. One older one younger. One is a bio engineer and the other has a rap sheet. We all grown up the same but one of us just draw the short straw. He didn't do anything different from us except he got caught and it ruined his life. The reason I bring that up is because whites commit crimes at neither the same rate but the prison system doesn't reflect that.

H-O-L-E-E SH!T.

Did you just compare Clemson football to the oppression of blacks in this country?

BTW, I love it when white people tell black people they shouldn't feel oppressed. Nothing quite like it. I can't even think of analogy to compare it to.
No. I was comparing to not telling people, especially young people, that they are second class or opressed due to the actions of others or history in general. You know, telling someone "why not you?" When it comes to you can be a sucess.

Or, just tell people they were opressed so therefore their kids will be opressed, or their kids, etc.

Which do you prefer?

Last edited:
I took your statements as black ppl cause their own problems which isn't true. Do blacks have kids out of wedlock? Yes. Do I agree with it? No. My parents have been married for 35 yrs and still going. I see the importance of having a father in my life. I've never been arrested or even gotten a traffic ticket and I'm 28. Police do discriminate. I have 2 brothers. One older one younger. One is a bio engineer and the other has a rap sheet. We all grown up the same but one of us just draw the short straw. He didn't do anything different from us except he got caught and it ruined his life. The reason I bring that up is because whites commit crimes at neither the same rate but the prison system doesn't reflect that.
Huh? You responded differently to my same post just above. I'm confused.

H-O-L-E-E SH!T.

As a woman, should I feel oppressed because my Clemson degree probably wouldn't earn as much as a man's would? A woman is even discriminated against on this board by some. Not all, but definitely some.

Last edited:
No. I was comparing to not telling people, especially young people, that they are second class or repressed due to the actions of others or history in general. You know, telling someone "why not you?" When it comes to you can be a sucess.

Or, just tell people they were opressed so therefore their kids will be opressed, or their kids, etc.

Which do you prefer?

Your comparison would be better if Clemson was in a non power 5 conference. And every year even though Clemson goes 11-1 or 12-0, they never have a chance to compete for the national championship. They're not "equal" to the big boys and should never have an opportunity to compete for a championship so says the selection committee. Instead Clemson toils in low level bowls with an opportunity once every few years to play in a major bowl if all the breaks go their way. So instead of earning top dollar and getting top recruits, Clemson will always be second class behind the power 5 programs.

As a woman, should I feel oppressed because my Clemson degree probably wouldn't earn as much as a man's would? Hell, a woman is even discriminated against on this board by some. Not all, but definitely some.

Please let me know where I stated that I support the discrimination of women. Thanks.

H-O-L-E-E SH!T.

There it is again. People should not "feel" oppressed if there is no oppression. Since you continue to speak on it, How are blacks today oppressed in this country?

Please let me know where I stated that I support the discrimination of women. Thanks.
You are just "shouting out" about how you feel blacks are oppressed. I was just pointing out to you that they aren't the only people who have suffered from discrimination. Are you an advocate for women's rights?

Last edited:
Your comparison would be better if Clemson was in a non power 5 conference. And every year even though Clemson goes 11-1 or 12-0, they never have a chance to compete for the national championship. They're not "equal" to the big boys and should never have an opportunity to compete for a championship so says the selection committee. Instead Clemson toils in low level bowls with an opportunity once every few years to play in a major bowl if all the breaks go their way. So instead of earning top dollar and getting top recruits, Clemson will always be second class behind the power 5 programs.
Well, then, let me use Coastal as an example. My point was Dabo's message of "why no us, why not you." Geeze, just tell everyone they suck because of ______ (could be anything) and let's all move on.

Well, then, let me use Coastal as an example. My point was Dabo's message of "why no us, why not you." Geeze, just tell everyone they suck because of ______ (could be anything) and let's all move on.

You're talking about a sport (baseball) where there's equal opportunity versus a sport (football) where the elites (power 5 teams) have infinitely more opportunity for success. If Clemson wasn't a power 5 team, Dabo can say whatever he wants but nobody would believe that Clemson is on equal playing fields with the Alabamas of the world.

You are just "shouting out" about how you feel blacks are oppressed. I was just pointing out to you that they aren't the only people who have suffered from discrimination. Are you an advocate for women's rights?

Let's put it this way...If you tell me you feel oppressed/discriminated, I'm not gonna that you're not. Why? Cause I ain't a woman. Got it.

Reactions: The Mixed Mamba
You're talking about a sport (baseball) where there's equal opportunity versus a sport (football) where the elites (power 5 teams) have infinitely more opportunity for success. If Clemson wasn't a power 5 team, Dabo can say whatever he wants but nobody would believe that Clemson is on equal playing fields with the Alabamas of the world.
Actually, no. How many players are told they cannot be sucessful due to ______(again, anything, race, parents, disabilities, mental issues, etc, etc). How many people said Clemson will never do much or beat a Bama, win a natty (even Danny Ford said we'd likely never win a natty again). I remember a lot.

It was more of a positive message instead of, "well, you're (enter anything bad here) so you can never achieve ________. " But, hey, if you want to go the other way, have fun. You've got that right too.

There it is again. People should not "feel" oppressed if there is no oppression. Since you continue to speak on it, How are blacks today oppressed in this country?

I answered your question in an earlier response to you. Try reading that and answer the question I posed to you in that response.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT