ADVERTISEMENT

Retired Marine on Biden

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
This covers it truthfully!!

Retired United States Marines Are PISSED

This is Mike Humphries, Retired Marine. He Served For 18.5 Years & Then Worked For The Federal Government For 5 Years

Here’s what he thinks of what’s happening in US Government:

“This sh*t is out of control. If it continues the way it's going, it's gonna push us to do sh*t that we do not wanna do.”

“I'm a retired United States Marine. I served my country almost my entire adult life. 18 and a half years, that's a good chunk of change. And in those 18 and a half years, it's been an honor and a privilege.

Every single day, I had the opportunity to serve this country. Then I did another five and a half years working for the federal government before it turned into a communist totalitarian regime.

I love my country, y'all. And I'm sure most of you do too.

But seeing what's going on in our country, this shit is out of control. And if it continues the way it's going, it's gonna push us to do shit that we do not wanna do.”

“Our government has turned into such a totalitarian f*cking bullsh*t piece of sh*t. F*cking... I don't even recognize it anymore. They violate the constitution every chance they get. They get told by the Supreme Court, they can't do something. And then they're like, hold my beer. And they do it anyway.

Joe Biden and his administration giving away our tax dollars for f*cking loans that these kids took out. We as the American people did not enter into those contracts. Those kids did.

The f*cking Supreme court said, you can't do that. Well, they've already f*cking handed out.

160 billion of our taxpayer dollars. They've already handed out over 160 billion in f*cking funds to Ukraine.

Over 80% of American people said, we're done with Ukraine. Stop it. Stop sending our money over there. We're securing other people's borders and not securing ours.

Your number one f*cking goddamn priority, Joe Biden, is the American people and the United States of America. And that means our borders as well. It is your job to secure the borders and keep Americans safe.

And you are not doing it.

And you're spending our f*cking tax dollars enriching yourselves.

The fact that I saw congressmen and women f*cking flying the Ukrainian flag when that trader Mike Johnson f*cking, you know, put that bill up, and then that f*cking trader Mike Johnson put a bill up that's gonna squash our f*cking, our f*cking First Amendment rights, you know. I don't know who the f*ck he is, that motherf*cker needs to go.

Am I calling for violence? Absolutely not.”

“My f*cking godd*mn elected politicians not taking care of the American people. That is bullsh*t, and y'all's f*cking priorities are so f*cking up.

I can't even begin to describe it. It's that f*cking up.”

“Defacing our f*cking memorials, our veteran f*cking memorials. I would love to see any of you stupid motherf*ckers come here to my house and try and f*cking take down my flag.”

“America first. That's all I care about is this country and that's all you should care about. Our f*cking future generations depend on it. Wake up America.”

Most of the marines I know have been brave, loyal, and almost as smart as broccoli. This guy seems to be an excellent example. Of course, I was career in a different branch of the service.

Reactions: yoshi121374
If you think that guy is someone who should be listened to, maybe you need to watch the documentary on domestic terrorism called Enemies, Foreign and Domestic. This will scare the shit out of you.

Reactions: dpic73
If Putin takes Ukraine, does anyone really think he's going to stop there?
Yeah I really don’t get how people don’t seem to understand (or don’t care?) that Ukraine’s success is in the US’s and our allies’ best interest.

Reactions: flotiger
First and most importantly, I respect this guy's service! He absolutely has earned the right to his opinion. As you might expect, I agree with some of it, and disagree with some of it.

I had student loans back in the day. My parents paid for my Clemson degree, but I went back to school a few years later to get a different degree and then my masters. I had student loans for those and it took about 15 years or so to pay them off. It was painful, but I got it done.

I actually don't have a problem with forgiving some of this debt on kids today. I'd like folks to have an EASIER time than I did. I've never really understood, the "I had to suffer though it, so others should as well" thing. It seems counter to the whole "Christianity" thing I try to live. But to each his own. My main problem is that our government has seemed to make a habit of bailing out companies and institutions that get into trouble. Car Companies, Banks, Mortgage Companies... Hell, we spent 1.25 TRILLIAN on bailing out just the mortgage companies back in the Bush/Obama days. Pretty weird to only rant about the student loans given the history of our government bailing out/subsidizing the so called "fat cats" when they get in a bind.

I'm not a huge fan of all the foreign aid we give. As I've said before though... I don't really consider Ukraine a friendly country... but they are absolutely HUMILIATING Russia. AND Russia is an enemy country as is their leader Putin. Russian is getting bled white in Ukraine... Nearly half a MILLION casualties in a 2+ year war that was supposed to take a few weeks. Russian is having to get munitions from freaking NORTH KOREA at this point. That's good for us.

I'm not sure about violating the constitution every chance they get. I'm not seeing that and it seems to be more this guy's opinion than fact. I personally haven't seen any change to my freedoms over the past 25 years.. That's Bush2, Obama, Trump, Biden. No one's come knocking on my door for anything, So the whole totalitarian thing seems pretty off base to me as well.

I'm throwing the BS card on the 80% of Americans saying stop sending aid to Ukraine. That's just not accurate... Here's a Gallop pole on that:

As for these "protests" he addresses, I'm 100% on board with him. Protest all you want, but when you start damaging property (including public property) and hurting people, you aren't a protester any more, you are a criminal. Time to knock some heads.

So again, I salute him and thank him for his service... I'll listen to anything he has to say with respect.

Reactions: adgjunior
First and most importantly, I respect this guy's service! He absolutely has earned the right to his opinion. As you might expect, I agree with some of it, and disagree with some of it.

I had student loans back in the day. My parents paid for my Clemson degree, but I went back to school a few years later to get a different degree and then my masters. I had student loans for those and it took about 15 years or so to pay them off. It was painful, but I got it done.

I actually don't have a problem with forgiving some of this debt on kids today. I'd like folks to have an EASIER time than I did. I've never really understood, the "I had to suffer though it, so others should as well" thing. It seems counter to the whole "Christianity" thing I try to live. But to each his own. My main problem is that our government has seemed to make a habit of bailing out companies and institutions that get into trouble. Car Companies, Banks, Mortgage Companies... Hell, we spent 1.25 TRILLIAN on bailing out just the mortgage companies back in the Bush/Obama days. Pretty weird to only rant about the student loans given the history of our government bailing out/subsidizing the so called "fat cats" when they get in a bind.

I'm not a huge fan of all the foreign aid we give. As I've said before though... I don't really consider Ukraine a friendly country... but they are absolutely HUMILIATING Russia. AND Russia is an enemy country as is their leader Putin. Russian is getting bled white in Ukraine... Nearly half a MILLION casualties in a 2+ year war that was supposed to take a few weeks. Russian is having to get munitions from freaking NORTH KOREA at this point. That's good for us.

I'm not sure about violating the constitution every chance they get. I'm not seeing that and it seems to be more this guy's opinion than fact. I personally haven't seen any change to my freedoms over the past 25 years.. That's Bush2, Obama, Trump, Biden. No one's come knocking on my door for anything, So the whole totalitarian thing seems pretty off base to me as well.

I'm throwing the BS card on the 80% of Americans saying stop sending aid to Ukraine. That's just not accurate... Here's a Gallop pole on that:

As for these "protests" he addresses, I'm 100% on board with him. Protest all you want, but when you start damaging property (including public property) and hurting people, you aren't a protester any more, you are a criminal. Time to knock some heads.

So again, I salute him and thank him for his service... I'll listen to anything he has to say with respect.
I believe most people against bailing out student loans are also against bailing out companies and institutions, etc.

Yes. He will stop there. He has said as much. He is also a rational actor and invading a nato country would be an irrational action
Do you think NATO-loving Trump would go to war over a Russian invasion of Estonia? I don't.

Ukraine and Russia had peace agreements in Minsk. Putin decided in February 2022 that they "do not exist now." So what's going to stop him from making a deal, a tremendous deal, and then inventing some casus belli later?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT