ADVERTISEMENT

Roy Cooper is an idiot

JackieChiles

Valles Marineris
Gold Member
Dec 14, 2009
Why do you need to declare that we need to shut down for another 5 weeks? The numbers are going the right way. Extend 2 weeks and then make a call. He said he may not go to phase 3 until a vaccine. Fort Mill and Rock Hill are going to have stacked football teams this year.

Looking for the new sports school in Rock Hill, Legion, to pick up a lot of kids.

They go to school till lunch and train in the afternoons

There coaches have maybe a dozen state championships as head coaches.

Moose Wallace has like 300 wins As a HC and is their strength and conditioning coach

Looking for the new sports school in Rock Hill, Legion, to pick up a lot of kids.

Moose Wallace has like 300 wins As a HC and is their strength and conditioning coach
Lol at Legion
Now the other schools, SP and NW will improve depth wise. SP already loaded. RH needs the most.
Can't see starters from elsewhere going to another place like SP and starting unless it's a big time talent. Those inquiry calls are being made to most all our schools in SC.

Reactions: CUfan1971
Lol at Legion
Now the other schools, SP and NW will improve depth wise. SP already loaded. RH needs the most.
Can't see starters from elsewhere going to another place like SP and starting unless it's a big time talent. Those inquiry calls are being made to most all our schools in SC.

it won’t be IMG but it will pull talented athletes as long as college sports are around. Lots of well respected staff there.

Reactions: cyclotiger
Just what most high school teams wanted. A legit school schedule where academics take a back seat. They could literally lift all day long and not have classrooms to get in the way. Granted there would be coach contact restrictions. But come on.

Coach T was my weight training teacher back in the day at Northwestern. Loved that crazy guy

Damn, that’s a name I have not heard in a while.

it won’t be IMG but it will pull talented athletes as long as college sports are around. Lots of well respected staff there.
Oh no doubt
I've coached with a few of them
Learned a lot from them
But this pandemic is the only way they pull in top talent. SP or NW is still the standard in Football City USA. That talent ain't leaving those schools to go to Legion.

I didn’t have too much against Cooper up until this Pandemic but I don’t care much for the way he’s handled it, especially lately. His school decision is going to cost me at least $6k and $12k if they don’t go back the 2nd semester. I’d take McMaster over him all day right now.

He just doesn’t have any balls.

Think he’s pretty much sealed his fate with this nonsense.Allows protest and looting with no arrests but won’t let business owners open up. Not a great look
Yes, he should have encouraged President Trump and his fans to come to Charlotte without masks and fill the arena for his nominating speech. That would have been so wise.

So you think Cooper is going to be defeated on Nov. 3? I think NC voters are smarter than that. Right now it looks like Trump loses NC, Tillis loses his Senate seat and Cooper wins. We will see.

ADVERTISEMENT