ADVERTISEMENT

Russian Collusionist, GITT and discuss

It is the 25th guys...clock is still ticking...

I'll be back in 6 days...to laugh...

Reactions: Rychek4
Reminder guys:
Trump Org CFO Allen Weisselberg was given immunity MONTHS ago. He worked for Trumps dad, he knows where every bone of every body is buried.

Reactions: OrangeForever
Yep, and I personally am still waiting for Orangelvis to admit that Trump lied when he said he hadn't talked to anyone in Russia for years. I'm not holding my breath and neither should you on the deep state thing. These guys are Trump thralls and believe any and everything he says. If only we could follow Jesus's teachings as well as they follow Trump's every word.

This was from early October, did the deep state cabal get exposed yet? I wasn't sure what you meant by "about to be".

It's happening all the time. Did you see the Judicial Watch testimony before Congress? Do you see the BS that Comey is spewing before Congress?
I guess I should say it is happening faster than Trump being exposed for Russian Collusion/Conspiracy, Trump Obstruction of Justice, Trump Campaign Law violations, or any other rabbit hole you people believe Mueller should be allowed to run down. Amazing how Haters allow their vision to be clouded. Carry on though. I'm not going anywhere.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Yep, and I personally am still waiting for Orangelvis to admit that Trump lied when he said he hadn't talked to anyone in Russia for years. I'm not holding my breath and neither should you on the deep state thing. These guys are Trump thralls and believe any and everything he says. If only we could follow Jesus's teachings as well as they follow Trump's every word.

I am personally waiting for you to admit that just because the Trump organization was looking into the feasibility of doing a Moscow Tower; well before the election, that in of itself doesn't mean that Trump personally was communicating with Putin or any of his cronies. I bet you believe that Trump personally offered Putin a free penthouse in the Tower. Go ahead and admit it. I want as much on record as possible from all you Haters.

I am personally waiting for you to admit that just because the Trump organization was looking into the feasibility of doing a Moscow Tower; well before the election, that in of itself doesn't mean that Trump personally was communicating with Putin or any of his cronies. I bet you believe that Trump personally offered Putin a free penthouse in the Tower. Go ahead and admit it. I want as much on record as possible from all you Haters.

I ABSOLUTELY believe that Trump was personally involved with the negotiations into Trump Tower in Moscow. Unlike you, if Mueller's probe proves me wrong I'll man up and admit that I was wrong. Do you actually think that the Trump organization would offer to "give" the penthouse of the Tower to Putin w/o Trump knowing about that? Come on man! So back to you... Trump isn't lying about the payments to women AND the Trump Tower thing? Still waiting.

I ABSOLUTELY believe that Trump was personally involved with the negotiations into Trump Tower in Moscow. Unlike you, if Mueller's probe proves me wrong I'll man up and admit that I was wrong. Do you actually think that the Trump organization would offer to "give" the penthouse of the Tower to Putin w/o Trump knowing about that? Come on man! So back to you... Trump isn't lying about the payments to women AND the Trump Tower thing? Still waiting.

Well, I'll go ahead and set you straight on this one thing. No one ever offered Putin anything. The only thing that happened was a marketing guy suggested in an internal meeting that they offer Putin a free penthouse dwelling IF the plan was ever approved. It was also proven that this concept has been used in other Trump properties; including Mar-a-Lago. You are listening to msm bs and spin.

Well, I'll go ahead and set you straight on this one thing. No one ever offered Putin anything. The only thing that happened was a marketing guy suggested in an internal meeting that they offer Putin a free penthouse dwelling IF the plan was ever approved. It was also proven that this concept has been used in other Trump properties; including Mar-a-Lago. You are listening to msm bs and spin.
Still waiting....

I have no idea what point you are making here. Was there a logical point to including this?

I guess not if you don't first believe Comey is part of the cabal.

No offense, but why do I keep thinking that I need to put you through a Bot test before messaging with you?

I guess not if you don't first believe Comey is part of the cabal.

No offense, but why do I keep thinking that I need to put you through a Bot test before messaging with you?
Ignoring the insult, I am willing to believe you about Comey if you have proof or evidence.

Maybe that's why you think I am a bot, the repetition where I keep asking for proof or evidence and you keep not providing any.

Ignoring the insult, I am willing to believe you about Comey if you have proof or evidence.

Maybe that's why you think I am a bot, the repetition where I keep asking for proof or evidence and you keep not providing any.

(If you are willing to believe that Comey could be part of the cabal; do you not first have to believe that there is a cabal?)

I am not going to rehash the events leading up to the election, to his firing, what he's written in his book, what he's then claimed on his many tv appearances, and now what he's disclosed in House testimony, the number of times he conveniently can't remember while giving testimony, how he's openly claiming the Dems must win in 2020; without even knowing who the candidate would be.
If you don't have an opinion, that's fine. If you don't follow these things closely, that's also fine. I do not have to answer to you. You can choose to ignore me.
I, and those that differ, are on the record; so to speak. At some point, we'll all know which side was better informed

(If you are willing to believe that Comey could be part of the cabal; do you not first have to believe that there is a cabal?)

I am not going to rehash the events leading up to the election, to his firing, what he's written in his book, what he's then claimed on his many tv appearances, and now what he's disclosed in House testimony, the number of times he conveniently can't remember while giving testimony, how he's openly claiming the Dems must win in 2020; without even knowing who the candidate would be.
If you don't have an opinion, that's fine. If you don't follow these things closely, that's also fine. I do not have to answer to you. You can choose to ignore me.
I, and those that differ, are on the record; so to speak. At some point, we'll all know which side was better informed
To the first question, yes if you have evidence of the first the the rest seems obvious.

To the rest: it appears you have made a claim you are not willing to provide evidence for, thus I should not, nor should anyone else, believe you.

Tyler Durden is a fictional character. Come back... to reality.

Lets explain how fake news works here. The Mr. Tyler Durden uses as the sole source for his story MDA Analytics LLC. Who da **** is MDA Analytics LLC you might say?

https://www.bizapedia.com/ma/mda-analytics-llc.html

They are some BULL SHIT company spawned over night in order to run propaganda pieces.

If you dig further you will find that this company has NO history of doing anything. The only thing they've ever done is be a source for this nonsense. This is how you manufacturer fake news.

Last edited:
While you're waiting, go ahead and get on record by telling me any other thing where Trump is guilty and doesn't deserve to be president.

I don't know that he's guilty of anything. I certainly haven't seen evidence of anything impeachable yet (well, maybe the campaign stuff with his hookers, but I'm not particularly disturbed by that). The Trump Tower meeting with Don Jr. was clearly illegal, but I've seen no evidence directly linking Trump senior to that meeting. But I find his contacts with the Russians starting back in 2009 or so to be very worrisome and the fact that he lies his ass off every time anyone brings it up even more so. LOTS of Russian money has come to America through the Trump organization. I have confidence in Mueller getting to the bottom of it. If he finds no evidence of wrong doing, that's good enough for me. You'll never hear another word about it from this corner.

On the other hand IMHO, Mueller could find a tape of Trump giving the nuclear codes to Putin and you Trumpians would be on here welcoming our new Russian overlords... NOTHING Trump does or says will cause his base to stop supporting him... It's all good with the Dear Leader no matter what he does.

Tyler Durden is a fictional character. Come back... to reality.

Lets explain how fake news works here. The Mr. Tyler Durden uses as the sole source for his story MDA Analytics LLC. Who da **** is MDA Analytics LLC you might say?

https://www.bizapedia.com/ma/mda-analytics-llc.html

They are some BULL SHIT company spawned over night in order to run propaganda pieces.

If you dig further you will find that this company has NO history of doing anything. The only thing they've ever done is be a source for this nonsense. This is how you manufacturer fake news.
Zerohedge is known to write articles to influence financial positions they already hold. It wasn't always that way, but it is now.

As to the Comey thing, I'm still puzzled over what he did to help Hillary win the election. He closed the email case back in the Summer for sure. The IG report busted him for that, but said that he was correct in that they didn't have enough evidence to prosecute. But then he reopened it the week before the election. He then sat on the the investigation into Trump so that it wouldn't get to the DOJ (and thus the press) until after the election. Again, I"m not sure how this helps Hillary and hurts Trump, but he's part of the Deep State according to those on here.

I don't know that he's guilty of anything. I certainly haven't seen evidence of anything impeachable yet (well, maybe the campaign stuff with his hookers, but I'm not particularly disturbed by that). The Trump Tower meeting with Don Jr. was clearly illegal, but I've seen no evidence directly linking Trump senior to that meeting. But I find his contacts with the Russians starting back in 2009 or so to be very worrisome and the fact that he lies his ass off every time anyone brings it up even more so. LOTS of Russian money has come to America through the Trump organization. I have confidence in Mueller getting to the bottom of it. If he finds no evidence of wrong doing, that's good enough for me. You'll never hear another word about it from this corner.

On the other hand IMHO, Mueller could find a tape of Trump giving the nuclear codes to Putin and you Trumpians would be on here welcoming our new Russian overlords... NOTHING Trump does or says will cause his base to stop supporting him... It's all good with the Dear Leader no matter what he does.

What was illegal about the Trump Tower meeting?

Politifact said that it depends on what happened during the meeting and what happened after, details we don't have enough of, at least publicly, but was ultimately inconclusive on the legal matters.

A federal campaign can not receive anything of value from a foreign national. Trump Jr. emails (which of course he lied about, until they were leaked) state that he met with the Russians to get dirt on Hillary Clinton. Since he invited Manaford and Jared, that's conspiracy to commit a crime.

• Wow
Reactions: DW4_2016
A federal campaign can not receive anything of value from a foreign national. Trump Jr. emails (which of course he lied about, until they were leaked) state that he met with the Russians to get dirt on Hillary Clinton. Since he invited Manaford and Jared, that's conspiracy to commit a crime.

Thats an epic reach and wrong, but I can understand the framework....thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016

This is the first part of that article.

(CNN)A newly obtained document shows President Donald Trump signed a letter of intent to move forward with negotiations to build a Trump Tower in Russia, despite his attorney Rudy Giuliani claiming on Sunday the document was never signed.

CNN's Chris Cuomo obtained a copy of the signed letter of intent that set the stage for negotiations for Trump condominiums, a hotel and commercial property in the heart of Moscow. The letter is dated October 28, 2015, and bears the President's signature.
When asked on Sunday about the letter, Giuliani incorrectly told CNN's Dana Bash that it had not been signed.
"It was a real estate project. There was a letter of intent to go forward, but no one signed it," Giuliani told Bash.
On Wednesday night, Giuliani admitted he was incorrect.
"I was wrong if I said it," he told Bash. "I haven't seen the quote, but I probably meant to say there was never a deal much less a signed one."

They signed to enter negotiations, but never reached an agreement...wow...thats profound....I expect a Trump resignation announcement in the coming days based on this breaking news.........NOT!! This is typical grasping for straws by CNN and selling it as a earth shaking bit of proof that Trump colluded with Russia.

News bulletin..........Trump organization builds hotels all over the world. Does this mean Trump is colluding with leaders of all countries where he has hotels? Enquiring minds want to know.

Reactions: orangelvis
This is the first part of that article.

(CNN)A newly obtained document shows President Donald Trump signed a letter of intent to move forward with negotiations to build a Trump Tower in Russia, despite his attorney Rudy Giuliani claiming on Sunday the document was never signed.

CNN's Chris Cuomo obtained a copy of the signed letter of intent that set the stage for negotiations for Trump condominiums, a hotel and commercial property in the heart of Moscow. The letter is dated October 28, 2015, and bears the President's signature.
When asked on Sunday about the letter, Giuliani incorrectly told CNN's Dana Bash that it had not been signed.
"It was a real estate project. There was a letter of intent to go forward, but no one signed it," Giuliani told Bash.
On Wednesday night, Giuliani admitted he was incorrect.
"I was wrong if I said it," he told Bash. "I haven't seen the quote, but I probably meant to say there was never a deal much less a signed one."

They signed to enter negotiations, but never reached an agreement...wow...thats profound....I expect a Trump resignation announcement in the coming days based on this breaking news.........NOT!! This is typical grasping for straws by CNN and selling it as a earth shaking bit of proof that Trump colluded with Russia.

News bulletin..........Trump organization builds hotels all over the world. Does this mean Trump is colluding with leaders of all countries where he has hotels? Enquiring minds want to know.

He and his whole team repeatedly lied about this.

Thats an epic reach and wrong, but I can understand the framework....thanks!

Epic? Really? Isn't dirt on your political rival something of value? Because opposition research is BIG business.

There's no question about whether these folks were foreign nationals AND representatives of the Russian government. Remember the next Trump Sr/Jr lie when the meeting (that they had been denying ever happened) was proven to have happened by Jr's emails? How the meeting HAD happened, but it was about restoring Russian adoptions. If you are saying that you are working on getting this going again, you probably are going actually meet with Russians AND probably representatives of the Russian government, Right?

Conspiracy involves 3 or more people planning to break the law right? Seems pretty straightforward to me.

And the only evidence we have that they DID NOT actually get the information is Trump Jr. telling you he didn't. You know, the guy who told you the meeting never happened and then told you it was about Russian adoptions?

ADVERTISEMENT