ADVERTISEMENT

SC Covid Tests Post Lowest Positive Rate Since Spring 2020

The entire thing was hyped up to get rid of Trump and he fell for it. He should have reacted like Biden by telling people there is nothing we can do to stop the spread. Trump failed by his own ego. He thought he could stop the spread. Democrats be like Ok then. He walked right into their trap. Took the bait. Now Biden is trying to unwind the hysteria by telling people to wear mask.

The entire thing was hyped up to get rid of Trump and he fell for it. He should have reacted like Biden by telling people there is nothing we can do to stop the spread. Trump failed by his own ego. He thought he could stop the spread. Democrats be like Ok then. He walked right into their trap. Took the bait. Now Biden is trying to unwind the hysteria by telling people to wear mask.
You've cracked the case.

This isn't an attack....
I would like to learn more. Do you have a link?
No, im married to someone who knows first hand.

Edit: You still may be able to find a story on it. They typically tell us what's going on, they just bury it in the news so you don't see it.

The money involved in this mess has been unreal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiger at State
You've cracked the case.

Lol I bet you really believe it was an accident China brought us the virus don't you? They accidently contained travel within mainland china while simultaneously allowing their infected citizens to spread the virus to the world. It was done for 1. To get rid of Trump and his adminstrations threat towards the CCP and 2. To send a message to the world and future US administrations, you don't go after the communist party.

Even reasonable democrats know this is what was done because it's the CCP.

Last edited:
No, im married to someone who knows first hand.

Edit: You still may be able to find a story on it. They typically tell us what's going on, they just bury it in the news so you don't see it.

The money involved in this mess has been unreal.
I'm aware of the payments of $39k-ish for each covid death recorded. This was abused to make up for lost revenue due to canceled procedures, etc. I take it they no longer get a fat check per covid death?

Reactions: SconnyTiger25
Here's a fantasy that makes me almost weepy with delight:

Seeing music concerts again and full college football stadiums.

I actually saw my first music act a couple weeks ago locally and it was an awesome feeling to experience again. I want to see everyone that visits....Travis Tritt is coming up. :)
Here’s a quarter, COVID ....

Lol I bet you really believe it was an accident China brought us the virus don't you? They accidently contained travel within mainland china while simultaneously allowing their infected citizens to spread the virus to the world. It was done for 1. To get rid of Trump and his adminstrations threat towards the CCP and 2. To send a message to the world and future US administrations, you don't go after the communist party.

Even reasonable democrats know this is what was done because it's the CCP.
Yeaaaaaaa nah. Sorry your guy lost bigly tho.

Reactions: dpic73
Yeaaaaaaa nah. Sorry your guy lost bigly tho.

No, we as Americans lost for having gone through this. One day when you grow up and wake up you will see that what I just told you is exactly what happend. What's it like in your world? If you think it was an accident by China and then the cover up afterwards was also an accident I feel sorry for you. This isn't about trump, this is about understanding how dangerous the communist party really is.

Reactions: Dmk and Essolover4
No, we as Americans lost for having gone through this. One day when you grow up and wake up you will see that what I just told you is exactly what happend. What's it like in your world?
The world has lost and suffered during this horrible pandemic. Loving the news that we can slightly see the light at the end of this terrible tunnel.

Keep that third eye open.

Just read company email. They are bribing me to take the vaccine. I can save $500 on my heath insurance if I do what the Karens say.

I have my ways to get that back.

Reactions: Essolover4
The world has lost and suffered during this horrible pandemic. Loving the news that we can slightly see the light at the end of this terrible tunnel.

Keep that third eye open.

It's about accountability. You can bury your head in the sand all you want or make this about the orange man all you want but at some point, the US and the world need to confront China in a way that doesn't kill more innocent people.

Reactions: Dmk and Tigerpaw00
It's about accountability. You can bury your head in the sand all you want or make this about the orange man all you want but at some point, the US and the world need to confront China in a way that doesn't kill more innocent people.
You have brought Trump into this conversation. I have not once ever typed or uttered the words "orange man".

Honestly I'm not sure why he still is in your mind. He is no longer president and people generally are glad they don't have to hear from him. Majority of people have moved on to other things like staying healthy, getting the vaccine, and seeing an end to this terrible pandemic. Maybe you should do the same. You'd probably be a lot happier.

Now back to the point of the thread, I'm glad cases are dropping and the news that 55 and up can take the vaccine in South Carolina.

You have brought Trump into this conversation. I have not once ever typed or uttered the words "orange man".

Honestly I'm not sure why he still is in your mind. He is no longer president and people generally are glad they don't have to hear from him. Majority of people have moved on to other things like staying healthy, getting the vaccine, and seeing an end to this terrible pandemic. Maybe you should do the same. You'd probably be a lot happier.

Now back to the point of the thread, I'm glad cases are dropping and the news that 55 and up can take the vaccine in South Carolina.

I, like everybody else, are excited things are improving. That makes all of us happy. I just wish you and your generation understood or even cared what China has done and will continue to do when they feel threatened. We already know they have some of the worst human rights in the world. Clearly the way Trump went about taking on China did not work and backfired. I'm concerned that this event or other events similar will happen again if we don't align with other countries in taking on China. They are the #1 threat to democracy and freedom in the world and are trying to usher in communism across the globe through strength. It's a concern we as Americans should all share.

Last edited:
Reactions: Essolover4
SC had under 500 positives cases today for the first time since September and second day in a row of under 5% positive. DHEC announced they went over 1 million vaccinations today.

Reactions: firegiver
like clockwork. I'm ready to open things but they're too early. Pretty sure TX is dead last in vaccinations too.
Some would argue its way too late...its been proven that the shutdowns didn't help stop the spread over the last year. How many thousands of businesses have already had to close their doors? At some point, enough is enough.

Looks like Texas is 100% open with no mask next week.
I wish more governors could be like this guy.
MW-IM709_cuomo_20200818102502_ZQ.jpg

What a loser.

like clockwork. I'm ready to open things but they're too early. Pretty sure TX is dead last in vaccinations too.
How do you know that it's too early? Are you a soothsayer? Too early by what metric? Is the only number you care about is Covid cases? That's a hilariously narrow view.

Looks like Texas is 100% open with no mask next week.
Yup. Really wish they had given it another month to get more vaccines out and make sure that the downward trend continues. Or at least make it a more gradual lifting of restrictions.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Yup. Really wish they had given it another month to get more vaccines out and make sure that the downward trend continues. Or at least make it a more gradual lifting of restrictions.
The real question....is the Governor going to keep his emergency powers "just in case"

Some would argue its way too late...its been proven that the shutdowns didn't help stop the spread over the last year. How many thousands of businesses have already had to close their doors? At some point, enough is enough.
I am mostly talking about the masks. Just stupid. It's so easy. Reopen stuff, idc, but wear a mask for a little while longer

How do you know that it's too early? Are you a soothsayer? Too early by what metric? Is the only number you care about is Covid cases? That's a hilariously narrow view.
no, deaths and hospitalizations and like I said TX has not vaccinated enough elderly and at risk people to open up completely.

Didn't they make the test results needed for a positive test more narrow which is reducing the positive cases.

Cases and hospitalizations are falling fast.

It’s from a combination of factors including that it’s getting tougher for the virus to find people without antibodies from having had the virus already or from the vaccine. Warmer weather also helps slow the spread as does corresponding human behavior. I think even in crowds people have learned how to live with this virus. We are less likely to be shut in at home during good weather where it spreads the fastest.

warm weather has never proven to slow it which was the shock when that 2nd wave happened. Weather hasn’t played a part unfortunately

warm weather has never proven to slow it which was the shock when that 2nd wave happened. Weather hasn’t played a part unfortunately

Warm weather outdoors does diminish spread. Spring saw cases diminish last year until it got really HOT and people went back indoors to get out of the heat.

Warm weather outdoors does diminish spread. Spring saw cases diminish last year until it got really HOT and people went back indoors to get out of the heat.

we all thought this was the key scenario that hot weather would slow it down and that there would not be a 2nd wave. Cases shot up like crazy in Florida when people startEd going to the beach. Beaches got really bad and beaches had to get shut down. So people kept going out to Charleston to myrtle beach and our hotels started to see pickup due to uptick in leisure travel. We were happy but at the same time, charleston put a restriction due to rise in cases

that Pickup in Charleston was concerning as places like isle of palms blocked people from coming to the beach for sometime too..

And now the thread is complete....

we all thought this was the key scenario that hot weather would slow it down and that there would not be a 2nd wave. Cases shot up like crazy in Florida when people startEd going to the beach. Beaches got really bad and beaches had to get shut down. So people kept going out to Charleston to myrtle beach and our hotels started to see pickup due to uptick in leisure travel. We were happy but at the same time, charleston put a restriction due to rise in cases

that Pickup in Charleston was concerning as places like isle of palms blocked people from coming to the beach for sometime too..

And this happened with the faulty tests that have now been corrected with covid positive rates dropping like a rock. It also explains all the people that tested positive with no symptoms. Its incredibly convenient for the Biden admin that the WHO sent out guidelines to correct the pcr value on the tests right as they took over.....yes I believe thats a coincidence...LOL!!

Reactions: Dmk

You’re 100% correct. Nothing should’ve ever been shut down in the first place.

Everything down here is open....nothing down here ever really closed.

I am mostly talking about the masks. Just stupid. It's so easy. Reopen stuff, idc, but wear a mask for a little while longer
Masks work for bacteria particles, just not virus protein particles, there has never been any proof masks work for viruses. Fauci even did a NIH study back in the day on the efficacy of masks and they don’t work, 2 condoms don’t work, and neither do 2 masks. Healthy people do not belong wearing masks. Elderly or people with pre-existing conditions should mask or stay home but we should not hurt healthy people trying to protect potentially sick people. Dumbest logic they managed to convince healthy people they should risk infections from wearing masks to protect unhealthy people or people who drew the short straw. Sometimes it just isn’t fair and people she be awarded for being healthy not punished to fear killing others when they are healthy.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT