ADVERTISEMENT

SC Governor's latest mandates - SUCKS

Really? For starters he gave a majority of the state's school funding to private schools, who is already getting money from tuition. Is has been very fickle during his leadership, late for every speaking arrangement. Thats just a few issues I have. Im not typing all night.

Not to mention his covid-19 plan has essentially been "let's all just pretend we're trying to get this under control."

Really? For starters he gave a majority of the state's school funding to private schools, who is already getting money from tuition. Is has been very fickle during his leadership, late for every speaking arrangement. Thats just a few issues I have. Im not typing all night.
Believe me, i am not taking his side, but i havent kept up much with what foghorn does. I am too busy watching the daily trump shit show.

You wear the mask in the restaurant until you get to your table. Once at the table, which should be distanced from other tables, you can remove the mask. If you get up to go to bathroom etc you put it back on. That’s how we’re doing it here in Texas at least.
That’s the way it’s been in Maryland for weeks.

we haven’t been to a restaurant since ...early March. We still do carry out at least once a week, and tip at least 60%

Odd that the thing McMaster enjoys to participate in is always excluded, Golf.

crazy how that works

Reactions: cemtiger
Yes it is.

I know for 100 percent fact the 250 is for stadiums.

essentially he just cancelled the high achool
Football season and lower level college football because no way are they playing without the gate that funds the entire program.

You wear the mask in the restaurant until you get to your table. Once at the table, which should be distanced from other tables, you can remove the mask. If you get up to go to bathroom etc you put it back on. That’s how we’re doing it here in Texas at least.
That is what the wait person at the restaurant told me last night.

That’s the way it’s been in Maryland for weeks.

we haven’t been to a restaurant since ...early March. We still do carry out at least once a week, and tip at least 60%
Which does absolutely zero and is all for show. If you come into a restaurant, and walk to a table directly, you are socially distant from the other patrons the entire time. If you get up from your seat to go to the bathroom, you are socially distant from the other patron the whole time.

Things I have heard / observed recently after flying for the first time since this nonsense started.

“can I borrow your mask?”

my 8 year old drops the mask on the floor and then sucks on it throughout the day.

In the airport they are worn mostly under the nose and other incorrect ways. The airlines do not enforce the mask policy once you are in the plane. Same with restaurants.

In my opinion, while masks may prevent others from catching the virus, it greatly increases your own chance of catching the virus. I avoid wearing one at all costs. If I am forced to In order to get on the plane I just pull a gator thing over my face for a few seconds (I’m sure delivering whatever virus may be on me right to my nasal cavity)

since the mask mandates the rates of infection have not declined. The masks are just to make everyone feel better and are not backed by science. One of the major policy blunders of our time.

flame away

Does anyone actually think we will have fans at the game?

I hope we can play. I have doubts this will happen. Essentially every entertainment venue is closed to fans.
MLB is struggling. NASCAR has no one in the stands. There are no concerts. We are back up to 1000+ deaths per day. Many students at every level are going to be learning from home on line. Most high school sports will not happen. It will be very difficult for college BOTs, Presidents, faculty and administrators to support students on campus AND bringing in thousands of fans for college football.

At best we may get games with only a few students and family members ALL masked and socially distanced at ball games.

Things I have heard / observed recently after flying for the first time since this nonsense started.

my 8 year old drops the mask on the floor and then sucks on it throughout the day.

In the airport they are worn mostly under the nose and other incorrect ways. The airlines do not enforce the mask policy once you are in the plane. Same with restaurants.

In my opinion, while masks may prevent others from catching the virus, it greatly increases your own chance of catching the virus. I avoid wearing one at all costs. If I am forced to In order to get on the plane I just pull a gator thing over my face for a few seconds (I’m sure delivering whatever virus may be on me right to my nasal cavity)

since the mask mandates the rates of infection have not declined. The masks are just to make everyone feel better and are not backed by science. One of the major policy blunders of our time.

flame away

You must be very selective in what you read and whom you choose to believe. And your personal intuition and observation skills must be nonexistant. Or you view a worldwide pandemic through the foggy lens of US politics.

You must be very selective in what you read and whom you choose to believe. And your personal intuition and observation skills must be nonexistant. Or you view a worldwide pandemic through the foggy lens of US politics.

I agree with what you are saying 100%

But the expert we are taking advice from told us protests and riots dont spread the virus, but going to work, church, the beach and sporting events does.

He also told us NY handled the virus the right way.

So who do we listen to? (Rhetorical question)

Reactions: tiger-chuck
If you read the mandate, it specifically states stadiums.
But is also says that if you want to hold an event for more than 250 people you have to submit a plan showing you how you will social distance. That is what you will have to do for a football game and fans

Reactions: Tigerpaw00
Your consistent ability to just simply not get it is impressive
My consistent ability to "not get it" may be the only thing consistent about this virus...
The rules & regulations that are being put in place are the epitome of inconsistency.

Reactions: jhallen
Is all this not common logic? Why do these things have to be explained to people OP??

OP those rules are in place pretty much everywhere. I'm not debating whether or not they are helpful measures or not. I'm just stating that McMaster has been more lenient than most other states. He has been slow to deploy restricting measures from day 1.

I just got back from they keys and you must wear a mask EVERYWHERE there. Even outside walking down the streets. All public places. They will write tickets for it in key west. The only exception is sitting down eating or drinking or when at the pool or beach where you can distance.

Im actually thankful that McMaster has been reluctant compared to other states to impose rules on it's people.

Last edited:
If you are socially distant, why do you need to wear a mask?

If you are wearing a mask, why is there a need to be socially distant?
tenor.gif

Im struggling with my outlook on society as a whole because this exact sentiment in not common logic

Reactions: PawsFan_

flame away
I had no idea Congressman Louis Gohmert, R-Tex., was a Clemson fan!

Another 'scientist' telling people what is or is not backed by science.

Let me guess? You will be supporting Trump in November, right?

Reactions: TigerGuy75
South Carolina holding strong as biggest embarrassment to the country
I'm sure you are an embarrassment to your whole family and anyone else stupid enough to be associated with you. You offer absolutely zero to this board and you are terrible at trying to troll people. At least a good troll is entertaining somewhat. You are just a sad little bitch.

I always think people like you will grow up someday but you'll probably still be a douchebag begging people to tailgate with you 20 years from now. I can promise you the great state of SC doesn't need you and nobody is losing sleep because you left. Have a nice day with your husband.

flame away
Mobility drastically increased thats why the numbers are up. You can't catch the virus from wearing a mask, thats silly. If you catch rona its from exposure from being in contact with an infected person and breathing in the virus. A mask lowers this possibility. Its really not a difficult topic and I would bet people with your viewpoint simply deny facts they don't like.

I'm sure you are an embarrassment to your whole family and anyone else stupid enough to be associated with you. You offer absolutely zero to this board and you are terrible at trying to troll people. At least a good troll is entertaining somewhat. You are just a sad little bitch.

I always think people like you will grow up someday but you'll probably still be a douchebag begging people to tailgate with you 20 years from now. I can promise you the great state of SC doesn't need you and nobody is losing sleep because you left. Have a nice day with your husband.
Who pissed in your cornflakes? My partner and I are about to head down to the pool for a nice day of relaxation

Reactions: purenonsense

well, you just contributed a whole helluva lot. No need for name calling on this board. You take things far too personal. That doesnt help anybody or anything on this discussion board. Maybe you should be given a trip to Ban Island.

well, you just contributed a whole helluva lot. No need for name calling on this board. You take things far too personal. That doesnt help anybody or anything on this discussion board. Maybe you should be given a trip to Ban Island.

This bitch twink has it hard for @johnhugh. Pathetic....

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT