ADVERTISEMENT

SC Governor's latest mandates - SUCKS

Everybody knows that Covid-19 isn’t contagious when you sit down inside the restaurant. It’s only infectious when you’re standing up. The whole thing is a joke. There’s no logical thought process going into any of this. It’s all theatrics to simply please the alarmist Karen’s of our society. As soon as nobody is watching people toss the pointless masks aside and continue on with normal human behavior.

Reactions: fatpiggy
Everybody knows that Covid-19 isn’t contagious when you sit down inside the restaurant. It’s only infectious when you’re standing up. The whole thing is a joke. There’s no logical thought process going into any of this. It’s all theatrics to simply please the alarmist Karen’s of our society. As soon as nobody is watching people toss the pointless masks aside and continue on with normal human behavior.
Lolololol

I really don't understand how people are this advert to the facts. Wear the mask, go out to eat, sit 6 feet apart, take the mask off after you've sat down. These are the suggestions of the experts. You don't understand them so you are confused and scared and reject the whole thing. Instead just listen and follow the suggestions and you and your own will be better off for it.

I just don’t get it. Maybe that IS what people around you do. Are you in an area where hospitalizations and deaths are rising? I can tell you that where I live, people gladly follow the suggestions to wear masks. I walked my dogs in a large regional park along the Potomac River today and 90 percent of the people walking - and it wasn’t crowded - were wearing masks. And guess what? The virus hasn’t spiked here despite the density of the population. Just follow protocol.

I just don’t get it. Maybe that IS what people around you do. Are you in an area where hospitalizations and deaths are rising? I can tell you that where I live, people gladly follow the suggestions to wear masks. I walked my dogs in a large regional park along the Potomac River today and 90 percent of the people walking - and it wasn’t crowded - were wearing masks. And guess what? The virus hasn’t spiked here despite the density of the population. Just follow protocol.

You seem to think that delaying the inevitable is the way to go? The key to moving onwards from this virus is herd immunity. Unfortunately, some of the very old and the very sick will succumb to it. Hunkering down inside or wearing masks while outside in a regional park is just flat out wrong.

I really don't understand how people are this advert to the facts. Wear the mask, go out to eat, sit 6 feet apart, take the mask off after you've sat down. These are the suggestions of the experts. You don't understand them so you are confused and scared and reject the whole thing. Instead just listen and follow the suggestions and you and your own will be better off for it.

The facts? What facts am I missing? There is no legitimate evidence that anything the government is trying to enforce is working? Stay at home orders were a disaster. Since masks have been enforced there has been absolutely zero decrease in the number of cases. Wake up. We need herd immunity. We need to get on with normal life as we know it. We need the old and sick to take precautions. We don’t need to be succumbing to the vocal minority. We need leaders with a spine to stand up and take charge of all the cancel society and put them in their place. Too many people are getting in line out of fear they will be attacked by the Karen’s of the world.

And you say I’m scared? I’m a medical doctor at a major hospital. I see and treat patients with Covid-19 everyday. I see it first hand and not through the lens of sensationalized journalism.

The facts? What facts am I missing? There is no legitimate evidence that anything the government is trying to enforce is working? Stay at home orders were a disaster. Since masks have been enforced there has been absolutely zero decrease in the number of cases. Wake up. We need herd immunity. We need to get on with normal life as we know it. We need the old and sick to take precautions. We don’t need to be succumbing to the vocal minority. We need leaders with a spine to stand up and take charge of all the cancel society and put them in their place. Too many people are getting in line out of fear they will be attacked by the Karen’s of the world.

And you say I’m scared? I’m a medical doctor at a major hospital. I see and treat patients with Covid-19 everyday. I see it first hand and not through the lens of sensationalized journalism.

giphy.gif

Reactions: jeffcoat

Yah I dont believe you at all.

IF you’re suggesting golf courses should be shut down you’re a MF’n idiot.

We don't agree on much, but I agree with this. One of the Few things we can do when we really don't have to adjust anything to social distance. Everyone drives their own cart I suppose if you want to get crazy... otherwise you're golden.

Exceptions allowed for football games if they maintain the 50% deal. But stand by for changes.:)

has anyone noticed any govt agency using the EBS to communicate data to the citizens?

that would be much more effective than a press conference which allows the press to create their own narratives

just state on the EBS system and skip the press

seems like the white house could do that, drop using twitter

we are kinda in a state of emergency wouldnt you say?

Reactions: Buzzards Roost
I agree with what you are saying 100%

But the expert we are taking advice from told us protests and riots dont spread the virus, but going to work, church, the beach and sporting events does.

He also told us NY handled the virus the right way.

So who do we listen to? (Rhetorical question)
he did not say that

ADVERTISEMENT