ADVERTISEMENT

Scary stuff

Trading Tiger

Woodrush
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2006

But the glimmer of hope I see is a vast underestimation of how the conservative, American male will react to such an attack.

The time is drawing near gentlemen, our Grandfathers and fathers fought this evil on foreign soil for decades. It has finally come to our homeland, the enemy is now domestic.

Get ready, because whether you like it or not, you believe it or not, or you're ready or not, it's coming.

But the glimmer of hope I see is a vast underestimation of how the conservative, American male will react to such an attack.

The time is drawing near gentlemen, our Grandfathers and fathers fought this evil on foreign soil for decades. It has finally come to our homeland, the enemy is now domestic.

Get ready, because whether you like it or not, you believe it or not, or you're ready or not, it's coming.
Thanks for posting, very informative and scary. If you look in my post history you will see a video from a defector in 1985. He talks about liberals/professors ect.... also being tools used.

Umm...you realize the no one in politics is friendlier to Putin than Trump, right?

If you think the Russia thing was all a hoax--you realize they met with his kids and campaign in his home tower, right? And that Trump has wanted to cut a deal to get a trump tower in Moscow, right?

Reactions: BigD_55
Umm...you realize the no one in politics is friendlier to Putin than Trump, right?

If you think the Russia thing was all a hoax--you realize they met with his kids and campaign in his home tower, right? And that Trump has wanted to cut a deal to get a trump tower in Moscow, right?
Yeah. That’s it. Trump wants a new tower. Now go play with the other children.

If you think the Russia thing was all a hoax--you realize they met with his kids and campaign in his home tower, right?

I did not know that Russians met with his kids and campaign managers in Trump Towers.

Thats crazy dude!

Do you know what was discussed? What kinda deal Trump was making with Putin?

Was it similar to the deal Hunter and Joe cut with China?

What are the details of that meeting?

And that Trump has wanted to cut a deal to get a trump tower in Moscow, right?

Why would Trump want to put a tower in Moscow? How does the american taxpayer benefit?

Do you think Trump and his kids can pull off that deal? Seems like St Petersburg would be a better place for a tower.

Maybe a golf course in SIberia.

Serious give us the DETAILS of this meeting.

It's like each one of you has literally been programmed with the required propaganda response for every situation.

You have absolutely lost your shit!

You do realize that Putin handed over the Clinton files that secretly disappeared when he gave him the golden soccer ball and said Mr. President, The ball is in your court. Everything you see from the mass media is the smokescreen that President Trump is using to make changes around the world.

The indictments will start rolling out in the coming months for the deep state operatives that were in the Bush, Clinton and Obama governments.

You will be shocked.

I haven't watch this but was told it's full of information.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/KMBcAvYH1f3L/

Last edited:

Excellent video. This has been happening since the early 1900s. Now we are seeing the last stages of the final takeover.

Reactions: Trading Tiger
Excellent video. This has been happening since the early 1900s. Now we are seeing the last stages of the final takeover.
2d75e5b1-0de3-4406-9845-00ec63739100_text.gif

And that’s exactly what we’re facing if Biden wins the election. The NWO has been pushing this agenda since 1776 when the 13 power families funded the “Illuminati.” They’ve gotten this far by executing their 19th Goal... “To infiltrate & subvert all governments & work from within them to destroy the sovereign integrity of the nations represented by them.”

Reactions: tigergrad03
between that and the cash drop to iran

i just never understood the obama admin foreign policy decisions
Obama is a 33 Degree Mason, just like Mitt Romney. They’re both near the top of the NWO Flow Chart. Neither have America’s best interest @ heart.

Obama is a 33 Degree Mason, just like Mitt Romney. They’re both near the top of the NWO Flow Chart. Neither have America’s best interest @ heart.

hey im curious as to where you are on magnetic pole reversal?

it looks like it could happen anytime now

think that means either-

1-the earth itself flips upside down or close to it

2-earth stops and begins retrograde motion

3-just the mangetism of the earth reverses-

hey im curious as to where you are on magnetic pole reversal?

it looks like it could happen anytime now

think that means either-

1-the earth itself flips upside down or close to it

2-earth stops and begins retrograde motion

3-just the mangetism of the earth reverses-

Not sure about that! I know that after the Christians are terminated for not worshipping the Beast/Antichrist (Revelation 13) ( 5Th Seal Revelation 6), there will be an earthquake that will cause every island & mountain to be moved out of there place (Revelation 6, 6Th Seal) & @ the end of the Tribulation in Revelation 16, every mountain will be flattened & no island will be found.

when i was hanging in various homeless camps across the country

the number 1 thing i found out is most homeless people

had a medical crisis that they did not have money or insurance so drugs happened and took over their minds

Not sure about that! I know that after the Christians are terminated for not worshipping the Beast/Antichrist (Revelation 13) ( 5Th Seal Revelation 6), there will be an earthquake that will cause every island & mountain to be moved out of there place (Revelation 6, 6Th Seal) & @ the end of the Tribulation in Revelation 16, every mountain will be flattened & no island will be found.

its hard to decipher reality from that description

example- "no island to be found"

from that viewers perspective from 2000 years ago before satellites and drones.

obviously the 2 poles will have to completely melt and then refreeze somewhere else.

thats gonna cause some people to have to move id imagine.

maybe san fran will be the north pole and get buried under 200 feet of ice for the next 12,000 years

it would preserve nancy pelosi's very expensive ice cream inventory.

Last edited:

had a medical crisis that they did not have

obviously the 2 poles will have to completely melt and then refreeze somewhere else.

maybe san fran will be the north pole and get buried under 200 feet of ice for the next 12,000 years

had a medical crisis that they did not have

If you’ve seen the movie Day After Tomorrow, due to the Global Climate Change Crisis, NY has another Ice Age. The NWO created the Climate Change Crisis with their Chemtrail Program, which has been operating since the forties. There are scientists who believe portions of the world will experience another ice age. Not sure if I buy that. According to the Bible, specifically Revelation 16, during the last 7 vials, men would be scorched with heat from the sun. It says nothing in the Bible about an I’ve age.

If you’ve seen the movie Day After Tomorrow, due to the Global Climate Change Crisis, NY has another Ice Age. The NWO created the Climate Change Crisis with their Chemtrail Program, which has been operating since the forties. There are scientists who believe portions of the world will experience another ice age. Not sure if I buy that. According to the Bible, specifically Revelation 16, during the last 7 vials, men would be scorched with heat from the sun. It says nothing in the Bible about an I’ve age.

im glad i live above 800 ft sea level

could happen any minute now

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT