ADVERTISEMENT

Sheriff Chuck Wright...

There's another board for a post like this. TIA

19-0128998-Uhuru-Bowen-Round-Table-60.jpg

Edit; Quickly moved I see. Thanks to whoever did that.

He does not play. Sptg county is the last place in SC a terrorist organization like antifa would ever want to try their shit.

From Forbes...

Attorney General William Barr and other top government officials, including President Trump, have frequently blamed Antifa activists for the violence stemming from recent demonstrations in the wake of George Floyd's death. However, last week NPR published a review of court documents of 51 individuals facing federal charges related to protests, and none is alleged to have links to the Antifa movement. Among all the cases brought by the Justice Department thus far, the only extremist group mentioned in court documents is the right-wing "Boogaloo movement."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommyb...th-right-wing-boogaloo-movement/#2b58736959bd

I expect strong and immediate denouncing of right wing militias from you.

From Forbes...

Attorney General William Barr and other top government officials, including President Trump, have frequently blamed Antifa activists for the violence stemming from recent demonstrations in the wake of George Floyd's death. However, last week NPR published a review of court documents of 51 individuals facing federal charges related to protests, and none is alleged to have links to the Antifa movement. Among all the cases brought by the Justice Department thus far, the only extremist group mentioned in court documents is the right-wing "Boogaloo movement."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommyb...th-right-wing-boogaloo-movement/#2b58736959bd

I expect strong and immediate denouncing of right wing militias from you.

left, right, front, back......I don’t care. Whoever is coming into cities destroying businesses and setting police hq’s on fire would not be tolerated in sptg county. That was my only point.

And yes, if it was a right wing militia doing it I’d hope they’d be thrown off a cliff just like antifa.

left, right, front, back......I don’t care. Whoever is coming into cities destroying businesses and setting police hq’s on fire would not be tolerated in sptg county. That was my only point.

And yes, if it was a right wing militia doing it I’d hope they’d be thrown off a cliff just like antifa.

Completely agree with this. Don't care if it's coming from the right or the left, just want it all to stop.

Question - what is his authority within the city of Spartanburg? I know most of the time a city has police and a county has a sherriff's office that focuses on issues outside of the cities, but is that a hard and fast rule?

ADVERTISEMENT