ADVERTISEMENT

Should we ban Muslims from coming to the US???

So I should assume most white males are "mentally unstable" and fear they're going to shoot a bunch of innocent people?
I do feel that our immigration does need reform and agree we shouldn't give them everything in the world that natural born hard working citizens don't have such as being tax exempt for a certain number of years. Saying all Muslim's are radical is equal to saying all Christians are a part of Westboro. Just inherently false.

That's what you got out of it? SMFH

im so confused.

we are at with an ideology, not a state.

there battle plan is to infiltrate the united state and pretend to assimilate as americans.

the old plan under bn laden was to reamain american until your cell was activated.

our ntelligence community kicked their asses for the most part.

so they evolved their plan that now they will activate themselves when they decide too.

could be 1 year, could be in 5 years.

and quite a few of you are so passionate about allowing muslims into the country.

i am so confused.

so we just allow muslims into this country who we know for a fact that a few are really terrorist pretending to like us.

i guess the good thing for me out of all this is they say they are going to blow shit up in washington and new york.

just stay away from those 2 cities.

all goes back to that moron george bush creating a vacuum of power in iraq, of which we are currently working on expanding that vacuum in syria.

yes assad is a horrible human being. but creating a vacuum of power in syria is not a good idea.

ive sat back since bush was elected and watched our foreign policy go to hell.

i totally agree that we should have sent our special forces after bin laden til we got him, which our guys would and did.

why are we meddling in iraq and syria is just mind bobbling.

only thing i can think of for the stupidity is that the defense contractings are pushing war to sell more weapons.

we got liberals trying to reduce americans access to weapons on one hand, while pushing hard to weaponize the eneny.

we should not be training anyone. we should not be giving weapons to anyone.

god we just are so stupid i dont get it.

anyone who thinks or says this would be constitutional, literally has no idea what they are talking about.

@Dbatz, @allorangec, @Earle36, @jmed99, @tigerGUY... you lunatics need to take a lap.

And you sir are a damn fool. Don't read my posts. Simple. Then you don't have to call folks names. We have one supposed Constitutional lawyer in the WH now that wipes his ass everyday on our Constitution, we don't need any more enlightened moronic souls to help continue the downward spiral of America.

This sort of racist rhetoric should get you exported. If you actually believe that, you're a POS.

Ummmm........ banning Muslims has nothing to do with any race. What race would you be talking about?
It has to do with banning a religion. A religion that has been the driving force behind pretty much ever single act of terrorism in the world in the last 2 decades.

Not saying I favor this approach, but quit throwing "racism" out there. Not being honest is part of the problem in our society.

@iceheart08

banning all muslims from entry into america while we are at a state of war with this ideology is unconstitution and goes totally against what our founding father envisioned.

but this is how they plan to attack us.

they dont have a standing army, they dont have a navy or air force.

all they got are minds, bodies, and backpacks.

i hope you know that russia is missing some suitcase size nukes that were stolen.

i dont know where they are, and i doubt our intel knows where they are.

i wouldnt let anyone into this country til those cases were found.

i wouldnt let one muslim into this country til the war was over.

im not scared, i dont live in fear.

maybe our intel bought those cases and they are aecure.

maybe our intel knows exactly which muslims are silent isis members and allows them port of entry to track.

and im seriously tired of hearing obama blame assault weapons for the decisions that people make.

bin laden did say in one of his speeches back in early 90s that it would take a decade or so but their tactics would eventually divide americans and have them fighting themselves.

taking a page out of our on book. aplit the muslims- shia and sunni, then arm both equally to keep them from fighting and if they do fight no one wins, be a stalemate.

You do realize he said we should stop allowing them in this country until we could figure out how to best vet all of them first. Geez, talking about hearing what you want to hear. Liberals would gladly allow more refugees in this country even if it meant more dead AMERICANS. This is just plain common sense that a lot of people except for Trump are scared to say.

That's courtesy of the Lib press. Never tell the whole story and rewrite any speech to fit their agenda. These Libs eat that shit up. It's too hard to read foreign press that tell the truth. Again, doesn't fit their agenda.

I am more in favor of restricting refugees and immigration from countries with large known terrorists operations

Restricting Muslims is NOT the answer but YES religion and Islamic Fundamentalist Radicals wanting to kill is the problem

Restricting Potential Terrorists is the answer here but even then there will be cracks to slip through

Historically immigration if you read about Ellis Island restricted people who were ILL, UNEDUCATED, HAD NO JOB WAITING FOR THEM , NO SPONSOR, ETC

Then we had Japanese and German Internment Camps in WW2 if questions arise on how to handle that issue

I am NOT agreeing with the Trump blanket statement in it's broadness but am agreeing that there needs to be rules which make sense and until they are

we need to YES restrict immigration

If the President refuses to work with Congress and vice versa then restrict travel but don't stop it 100%

One big solution is create a "safe haven" for all refugees at the border of their country and not bring them to the US

That is the STARTER

Can we ban all Muslim and Jihadist supporting posters on TI? For all the terrorist supporters, just imagine if your mother, your wife, and your kid were blown up by a muslim terrorist. Would you still want to let them in? Hell no.

Reactions: Earle36
what about requiring

1- lie detectors to all new immigrants

2- and blood samples for dna analysis

3- and a tracking chip implant that if removed you be caught and expelled from the states with no re entry

Reactions: jmed99
The thing that gets me though, is when immigrants arrive here, they should have to assimilate to our governing beliefs...

Some of the Muslims want to practice Sharia law, inside the US... That can't happen... It must not be allowed...

I also am of the firm belief that anyone coming into this country should have to learn English and understand our constitution....

Finally, close the damn south border and make everyone who wants to come here get in line and enter legally...

Reactions: Earle36 and BDAZED
Yeah, let's ban all Muslims from coming to this country. While we are at it, we can "filter" the Internet of all speech deemed a possible threat to the government. We should also ban all guns to anyone on "the no fly list" and continue to expand that list without any due process. During all of this, we can round up all Muslims living in the US and place them in centralized "locations" until we all can come up with a Final Solution. Come on guys, we have to do this or the terrorists win

Reactions: iceheart08
How can so many of you people call your self Christian? The bigotry and hatred in this thread is so un Christ like that your hypocrisy is shining brighter than anything else.

Yeah, let's ban all Muslims from coming to this country. While we are at it, we can "filter" the Internet of all speech deemed a possible threat to the government. We should also ban all guns to anyone on "the no fly list" and continue to expand that list without any due process. During all of this, we can round up all Muslims living in the US and place them in centralized "locations" until we all can come up with a Final Solution. Come on guys, we have to do this or the terrorists win
I agree. Unless you are being sarcastic then I don't

How can so many of you people call your self Christian? The bigotry and hatred in this thread is so un Christ like that your hypocrisy is shining brighter than anything else.
im not a christian.

-i dont believe humans are going to hell if they do not believe jesus died on the cross for their sins. i believe in personal responsibilty.

-i dont believe that one religion is superior to others.

-i dont believe in trying to convert others to a religion using fear tactics.

-and if i did claim to be a christian, heaven would be like a fishing hole. once you find an epic place to fish or live in eternity, i wanna keep it a secret and only let my closest of friends in on my goldmine. i would hate having a bunch of people around my fishing hole.

plus

-if this was a christian nation we would have asked for forgiveness for bin laden, not track him down and crush him in the dirt.

-if this was a christian nation, we would not have dismantled iraq.

a christian nation would behave more like the vatican. cant have it both ways to fit your narrative.

kinda like what the native americans used to say about the christian. he speaks with a forked tongue.

Reactions: ladedade
This guy is just like Obama (except Christian).

It makes sense to befriend your enemy on foreign lands but not domestic. Hope the next terrorist attack gets someone like this guy who is pro letting them in and all comfy in his safe zone. You willing to let your friends and family die over this bud?

I haven't read this entire thread so if I am repeating what others have said, sorry!

No, we should never ban a group of people wishing to legally immigrate to this nation. I am a conservative and like most Americans, I am deeply frustrated and troubled by what is going on and has gone on in the Middle East. That being said, if we were to ascribe to idiotic pursuits like that of Mr. Trump, it would define us as a people who stand in direct contradiction to our founding documents because we are afraid. There's so much that could be said about what is going on now. It is the absence of effective leadership that has created this vacuum through which a lot of crazy crap has been brought forth to fill the void.

We must not betray our values in the face of evil. We must not surrender the core principles of our nation because we are threatened. Even if we survive in that case, we would cease to be a beacon of liberty and freedom. Freedom doesn't cower and it doesn't recoil in the face of tyranny. Instead, it steps forward and it defies the oppressor because freedom is the greatest of equalizers.

As for terrorism, the only way we can win this without a massive war (which we'd win but ultimately lose) is to work on the core issues that lead to radicalization. Muslims are not the enemy. It is the teachers of these tenants of Islam that are the enemies. The radicalization in most cases is occurring with home grown threats and through mosques that are located in the nations being attacked by these maniacs. Stopping Muslims from coming to this nation would not solve the threats we face at home. In fact, the actions advocated by Trump could spur further violence and greater hatred. And to what end would we do this? There are Muslims who are striving to change and reform Islam from within. We should support them with everything we have. Just take a look at the Muslim Reform Movement.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7009/muslim-reform-movement

I am a devout believer in conservative principles. The real ones that stem from life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. This Gestapo mentality advocated by Trump is not welcome in our nation. It is wounding the values and movement of conservatism. It is based in fear and we should never surrender to fear. I implore other conservatives to reject this line of thinking. I implore conservatives to embrace this opportunity as a way to deal with a cancerous evil and to find a way to resolve this without allowing this paranoia to win over.

If you believe in liberty and freedom, there is no time like now to demonstrate that belief.

Reactions: PontificatingUnifex
Bunch of god damn Nazis in this thread, no shvt. Y'all sound like you'd have been right at home in WW2 Germany.
I'm out of this thread, small minded and ignorant people are usually that way for a reason, so enjoy being part of the bigoted minority who has absolutely no understanding of middle eastern culture or the Muslim faith.

Bunch of god damn Nazis in this thread, no shvt. Y'all sound like you'd have been right at home in WW2 Germany.
I'm out of this thread, small minded and ignorant people are usually that way for a reason, so enjoy being part of the bigoted minority who has absolutely no understanding of middle eastern culture or the Muslim faith.
Enjoy getting blown up by all the terrorist. If you like muslims so much why don't you just go live in the middle east.

Reactions: Earle36
thats not christ like attitude

go in peace brotha:)

kelso-burn.jpg

It'd be kinda nice if some of the Muslim leaders came out against what has transpired...wonder why they don't???

It'd be kinda nice if some of the Muslim leaders came out against what has transpired...wonder why they don't???

It's simple JMedd, the personification of the devil as the symbol of all evil assumes the living shape of the muslim. I'm sure most people in this thread can agree with that

Everyday smart people realize that Islam is not a religion of peace but of war. It's also a false religion to boot. Satan is behind it. Hope Icehearts family wasnt blown away in Paris, Mr Nieve, may wake up and get his small brain out of the sand.

No one on this thread has a clue about what will happen. We can't predict to future so this is retarded. What I do know that if Europe crumbles under the weight of Muslim immigration, the people in this thread will continue to call everyone racist, and make other excuses about why it happened as opposed to facing reality.

You make too much sense my man. I don't even like to read threads like this b/c it's hard for me to believe that people think the way they do sometimes. I honestly don't think most believe what they say. To each his own I guess.

I also thought Trump was talking about banning ones that weren't here. I don't think that's unconstitutional. Again, what do I know man.

Last edited:
No, Christians shoot up schools, theaters, planned parenthood, etc. What everyone is talking about is a very slippery slope. What's to stop them from persecuting Christians next??
Also, I've lost loved ones in Iraq and Afghanistan. Doesn't make this right.
So Adam Lanza and James Holmes shot people in the name of Christianity? I think you are making a big leap that all white people are Christians. Same with Tim McVeigh. If they shouted "Jesus is Lord"and then shot people I'd agree but you are trying to equate two very different things and you know it.

I think we should shut it all down for ever how long it takes to come up with a good system to vet all coming into this country without an American Passport. That's not criminal but prudent. The ass hats in DC have been so negligent and have been derelict in their duties that we have come to this point. We should never have let this horrible wave get near our shores.

Agree.

Love how many constitutional law scholars we have on the board. I'm sure every one of you has a J.D.

I think the problem is that people think they can just read the constitution like an ordinary document and ignore the fact that there are volumes of case law behind every clause.

FYI: its almost certainly unconstitutional (EPC, Establishment, Free Exercise)- but don't take my word for it:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...4a970a-9d47-11e5-bce4-708fe33e3288_story.html

http://www.newsweek.com/trumps-muslim-ban-unconstitutional-and-harms-america-402641

http://www.wsj.com/articles/BL-LB-52706

I agree. Unless you are being sarcastic then I don't

Of course I'm not being sarcastic. On top of everything else I've said, we need to keep bombing them and detaining as much "military age males" as possible. Sure there will be some "collateral damage" and many families will become destitute due to their breadwinners and livelihoods being taken away (they are most likely jihadis to begin with), but as long as we stay the course by refusing all refugees, Muslim immigrants, etc. while we are bombing the hell out of them, I'm sure they will realize that ISIS is not the way and that we have been a benevolent force in the Middle East.

that makes you a bigotted idiot. i literally have dozens of muslim friends, who I, of course, feel extremely comfortbale around. as does most of the US military, and US senate and house, where muslims work and dedicate their lives to this country. same with local, county, and state governments all over the country, and most major police forces. Also, employees at almost every single fortune 500 company in the US, like google, yahoo, apple, and nike.
Ok, let me rephrase the question then...

If you're walking down the street in any US city (particularly big cities) & you pass by a group of Muslims (beards, burkas, veils, etc), are you completely at ease then?

You may call me a bigoted idiot but if you say yes to that question, well my friend, you're just a liar.

it doesnt even require the nomination. the damage may be done already. he has galvanized democrats and moderates all over the country. Dont forget, he is still the leading candidate. people think this is the what the R party stands for. Every day he stays in the race, it gets harder and harder for a republican to win in 2016, and our country as a whole loses.
Oh it has, without question. This is why I said it wouldnt surprise me that if in 5 years we found out Trump was paid by the Clinton's to run. I was only partially kidding when I said that.

Trump is a life long Democrat from NY, so his flip to the Republican Party is a little surprising.

SO where does the R party turn now? To a man who says the Pyramids were used as grain silos??? ..... GAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

This right here, is why I have tried to stay out of National Politics and focus just on local city, county, and some state politics.

Ban all brown people unless they are married and have a awesome mustache in my opinion.

Also get Trump deportation strom troopers to deport all Browns without a great mustache including the ones on the terrible team from Cleveland.

With great Mustache, comes great responsibility

... be nice to see what muslim women look like under those veils
insanely hot ......but they do not age well

How does the government even ban Muslim entrants?

Customs agent: 'So, Mr. Ji Hadijohn, I see you have a Syrian passport, are you a Muslim?"
Jihadi John: "Uh....Nope. I love Jesus."
Customs agent: *stamp* "Enjoy your stay."

Not only is Trump's "plan" bigoted tripe with questionable Constitutionality, it's an utterly impossible implementation.

If you're walking down the street in any US city (particularly big cities) & you pass by a group of Muslims (beards, burkas, veils, etc), are you completely at ease then?

You may call me a bigoted idiot but if you say yes to that question, well my friend, you're just a liar.
What in the actual ****...

I'm a republican but wouldn't vote for Trump. With that said, I don't think I have a problem with banning Muslims from coming to the US until we have a better way to vet them like Trump said. What do you guys think?

Thoughts?
Didn't read thread, but you've got to be f'ing kidding, right? Gtfo with that BS. And go take a history class about the United States if my reply ruffles your jimmies.

You're a bigoted idiot.

Let me ask you a question - if you're walking down the street anywhere in the world and you pass by a group of terrorists, are you completely at ease? Good, you shouldn't be. Now, go research terrorism and tell me exactly how it is that you spot them. While you're at it, research radical Christian terrorism and learn about how that group of "while people walking down the street" should scare you, too. F'tard...

Ask France, they tried to let everyone in their country (u know that liberal kumbaya everything and everyone is wonderful). It hasn't worked out very well. They are bankrupt, it is estimated that in 10 years the French will be totally out numbered in their own country. Their way of like will be gone. Obama and his ilk wants this for America. We need to wake up before it is to late, but I am afraid we want.

Have a link for that?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT