ADVERTISEMENT

Shrieking heard from Epstein's Jail Cell the Morning of

Epstein is one of the few conspiracy bandwagons I am totally willing to jump on until a thorough investigation has been completed. (I didn't read the article yet, but I will tonight).

This is not much of a conspiracy theory. The CBS report said this: "On the morning of Jeffrey Epstein's death there was shouting and shrieking from his jail cell, a source familiar with the situation told CBS News. Corrections officers attempted to revive him while saying "breathe, Epstein, breathe."

There is no mention of who said this (prisoners or guards) or whether they think it was the guards or the prisoner doing the shouting. Of course Trump and @orangelvis will say this proves that Epstein was murdered by Hilary Clinton.

Epstein is one of the few conspiracy bandwagons I am totally willing to jump on until a thorough investigation has been completed. (I didn't read the article yet, but I will tonight).
This is not much of a conspiracy theory. The CBS report said this: "On the morning of Jeffrey Epstein's death there was shouting and shrieking from his jail cell, a source familiar with the situation told CBS News. Corrections officers attempted to revive him while saying "breathe, Epstein, breathe."

There is no mention of who said this (prisoners or guards) or whether they think it was the guards or the prisoner doing the shouting. Of course Trump and @orangelvis will say this proves that Epstein was murdered by Hilary Clinton.

Haha. Your msm are claiming Trump had him killed. lol.

Haha. Your msm are claiming Trump had him killed. lol.
Of course your boy is promoting that Clinton had him killed... so there you go.

Trump retweeted:
---------------------------------------------------
#JefferyEpstein had information on Bill Clinton & now he's dead."

It included the hashtag #ClintonBodyCount.

This is a primary reason why I refuse to be associated with either political party.

Man, I'll have to admit that when I read "Shrieking" , I thought... "How did Hillary get in there?" Lol.

Probably not enough proof ...

Someone get the DNA from her strap on... THEN we'll realize the truth... That Hillary banged him like he used to do to underage girls.

Trump retweeted:

This is a primary reason why I refuse to be associated with either political party.

Well, ftr, I've never been a registered member of a political party. Although, don't think I've ever voted for a dem in my life.
You think Trump just might know something? Like the time he moved his transition team out of Trump Tower because he said Obama was wire tapping him? Remember the sh1t he caught for that! Turning out to be true. He can thank Admiral Rogers for revealing that to him. You know, FISA can work both ways, but it better be done legally.

Last edited:
Well, ftr, I've never been a registered member of a political party. Although, don't think I've ever voted for a dem in my life.
You think Trump just might know something? Like the time he moved his transition team out of Trump Tower because he said Obama was wire tapping him? Remember the sh1t he caught for that! Turning out to be true. He can thank Admiral Rogers for revealing that to him. You know, FISA can work both ways, but it better be done legally.

So what you are saying is that there's NO WAY Trump could have killed him and you are making fun of MSN for hinting that, but MAYBE the Clintons could have because Trump thinks so. Got ya...

So what you are saying is that there's NO WAY Trump could have killed him and you are making fun of MSN for hinting that, but MAYBE the Clintons could have because Trump thinks so. Got ya...

Well, not exactly. The only thing I have fully ruled out, is that aliens killed him.
I just don't see a motive for Trump killing him, nor does Trump have a history of raising suspicion for "outing" people who know too much.
Guessing you still think Trump has some sort of history with Epstein, you know, the sort of history the Clintons do. Sorry, but the plane logs, are the plane logs.
Trump has also done more to stop pedophile sex trafficking than Obama and Bush combined.
FWIW...I am also highly suspicious of Vatican City operatives. I believe it will come out that Epstein was a part of a highly sophisticated, world-wide pedo ring. We already know that there are evil elements within the Vatican.

Update: Seeing reports this morning that the autopsy shows a broken bone in Epstein's neck that is generally associated with forceful choking; not hanging. It did say that hanging still cannot be totally ruled out.

Last edited:

Same here. This one is dirty as hell. Whether he was actually murdered or just given the opportunity to off himself, I can't say.

Where did you see that?

Both sides are slinging accusations at each other on this.

Trump retweeted:

I'm not prepared to say he's wrong (obviously we have no proof as of yet). Whether the President should be tweeting stuff like that is another matter, of course. One of my main problems with Trump is his twitter habits. Tweets seem trivial but in his case they are not.

Last edited:
Well, not exactly. The only thing I have fully ruled out, is that aliens killed him.
I just don't see a motive for Trump killing him, nor does Trump have a history of raising suspicion for "outing" people who know too much.
Guessing you still think Trump has some sort of history with Epstein, you know, the sort of history the Clintons do. Sorry, but the plane logs, are the plane logs.
Trump has also done more to stop pedophile sex trafficking than Obama and Bush combined.
FWIW...I am also highly suspicious of Vatican City operatives. I believe it will come out that Epstein was a part of a highly sophisticated, world-wide pedo ring. We already know that there are evil elements within the Vatican.

Update: Seeing reports this morning that the autopsy shows a broken bone in Epstein's neck that is generally associated with forceful choking; not hanging. It did say that hanging still cannot be totally ruled out.

I will say this - while there is some suspicion around Trump and Epstein (they knew each other - but as I understand it most all of the silly-rich people in NYC know each other), there is a LOT more smoke around the Clintons. Everyone knew Clinton was a hound dog. But how much did he have to lose vs Trump?

But there are also others involved - Richardson (former New Mexico governor and I thought a pretty good guy) and someone else. I think even the British Royal Family came up? It could be neither Trump nor Clinton.

Hell - I'm not ruling out aliens at this point.

Same here. This one is dirty as hell. Whether he was actually murdered or just given the opportunity to off himself, I can't say.

Both sides are slinging accusations at each other on this.

I'm not prepared to say he's wrong (obviously we have no proof as of yet). Whether the President should be tweeting stuff like that is another matter, of course. One of my main problems with Trump is his twitter habits.

And this last part is what's wrong with Trump and his shenanigans. He has NO PROOF, NONE AT ALL that the Clintons were involved. Yet you are saying that you are not prepared to say he's wrong. He does this crap all the time. The code is Trump says: " I don't know myself, but I hear things... a lot of people are telling me that <insert whatever BS thing he wants to say here with no proof>. Think about that. The freaking President is accusing people of Murder with no proof. And he does it all the time.

He pushed the birther stuff for years w/o any proof in the face of a Republican vetted Birth Certificate. Hell I bet some of you STILL think Obama was born in Kenya even though Trump finally backed off and admitted the whole thing was total BS.

Remember the Central Park 5. He took out full page adds calling for them to be executed. And they were innocent the whole time.

Trump actually told Barbara Walters why he does stuff like this. He puts crazy stuff out there so that whenever he does something wrong, no one will know what to believe. THAT'S your guy.

And this last part is what's wrong with Trump and his shenanigans. He has NO PROOF, NONE AT ALL that the Clintons were involved. Yet you are saying that you are not prepared to say he's wrong. He does this crap all the time. The code is Trump says: " I don't know myself, but I hear things... a lot of people are telling me that <insert whatever BS thing he wants to say here with no proof>. Think about that. The freaking President is accusing people of Murder with no proof. And he does it all the time.

You've made a critical mistake in your assumptions. Let me correct it.

I'm not saying "I'm not prepared to say [Trump] is wrong" because I have confidence that Trump may know something. His theories have no impact on what I believe.

I'm saying that because I'm honestly not prepared to say the Clinton's DIDN'T have a hand in this. I felt that way well before Trump ever tweeted about it (or before I read it) The Arkansas Mafia was the first thought to come to my mind about this.

Deserved or not - the Clinton's have a reputation for this sort of thing. Maybe it's bullcrap, but they have that rep. And as a former President who's office is in NYC and the husband of a former NY Senator, he would likely have some influence. Probably more than Trump as the entire city of NYC seems to have turned on him.

If Trump said "I don't think the Clintons did this" my response would be that I disagree. I wouldn't respond to Trump's tweet because only losers do that (except for Nikki Haley - and I agreed with her response on the Elijah Cummings thing - and that was technically a retweet anyway). I don't KNOW they did it. I'm just not prepared to say they didn't. As basically a nobody and a member of the general public (as opposed to law enforcement or a juror) I get to do that.

I will say this - while there is some suspicion around Trump and Epstein (they knew each other - but as I understand it most all of the silly-rich people in NYC know each other), there is a LOT more smoke around the Clintons. Everyone knew Clinton was a hound dog. But how much did he have to lose vs Trump?

But there are also others involved - Richardson (former New Mexico governor and I thought a pretty good guy) and someone else. I think even the British Royal Family came up? It could be neither Trump nor Clinton.

Hell - I'm not ruling out aliens at this point.

I am most definitely NOT a conspiracy theorist. But I find it EXTREMELY unlikely that Epstein killed himself. This guy is rich, rich, rich. And we all know what that means. He can afford the BEST lawyers and can play for time. Sure, he was in jail, but in a few months, the light of public scrutiny wouldn't have been as bright and a deal would have been worked out where he "couldn't flee the country". Then the whole innocent until proven guilty and reasonable bail work for him. He'd be let out under some serious restrictions until the trial. That could take years and the public would care even less. Depending on the way the trial goes, he'd have Billions to spend on sneaking out of the country ahead of the guilty verdict or even break out of the medium/light security prison he'd be going to after the trial.

With a lot of money, it's not that hard to stay way from the US... See Roman Palansi.

I am most definitely NOT a conspiracy theorist. But I find it EXTREMELY unlikely that Epstein killed himself. This guy is rich, rich, rich. And we all know what that means. He can afford the BEST lawyers and can play for time. Sure, he was in jail, but in a few months, the light of public scrutiny wouldn't have been as bright and a deal would have been worked out where he "couldn't flee the country". Then the whole innocent until proven guilty and reasonable bail work for him. He'd be let out under some serious restrictions until the trial. That could take years and the public would care even less. Depending on the way the trial goes, he'd have Billions to spend on sneaking out of the country ahead of the guilty verdict or even break out of the medium/light security prison he'd be going to after the trial.

With a lot of money, it's not that hard to stay way from the US... See Roman Palansi.

Epstein was the definition of a flight risk. With his resources - plus with the idea that he could call in favors from others who could help him, he could EASILY have been gone.

Money influences the justice system, but in his case probably not enough. Flight risk, potential allies in disappearing, PLUS what he was accused of doing - yeah. That would be a tough one to assign bail to.

So I don't know. I do believe that there are shenanigans though.

I+call+shenaans+upon+this+post+_19c8998bc5b8b5e84cb4cfc9d737fd15.jpg

Last edited:
Well, the only thing we do know, at least at this point in time, is what has come out from the 2K pages of one victim's testimony:
George Mitchell, Bill Richardson and Prince Andrew have been accused of pedophilia.

ADVERTISEMENT