ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Palmetto State is running a hell of a deal.....

state tree9

Valles Marineris
Jan 31, 2017
Rock Hill (Da Hill City)
2048x1027.jpeg.18659449407445bdb7c5a55c6df15afc.large

$699 for the rifle and a S&W 9mm shield. A friend of mine picked it up yesterday and also said they have the PSA metal 30rd mags for $6 ea. Seems like a pretty good deal for anyone interested. Im sure the rifle is their lower end build but still a hell of a deal.

$699 for the rifle and a S&W 9mm shield. A friend of mine picked it up yesterday and also said they have the PSA metal 30rd mags for $6 ea. Seems like a pretty good deal for anyone interested. Im sure the rifle is their lower end build but still a hell of a deal.

I'm on their website looking for that deal. Do you have a link?

Looks like you'll be prepared for the doomsday

Is that the "PSA 16" FREEDOM RIFLE"? That's a beaut right there, I'll tell you what.

Is that pretty good for hunting and if so, what animals would be best to target? I'm trying to be as much of a man as possible and I figure spending hours in the woods in a tree stand with piss smeared on me (not my own) in the hopes of murdering defenseless animals might help.

On another note, how well would that do at murdering as many people as possible in a relatively short timeframe? Asking for a domestic terrorist.

Is that the "PSA 16" FREEDOM RIFLE"? That's a beaut right there, I'll tell you what.

Is that pretty good for hunting and if so, what animals would be best to target? I'm trying to be as much of a man as possible and I figure spending hours in the woods in a tree stand with piss smeared on me (not my own) in the hopes of murdering defenseless animals might help.

On another note, how well would that do at murdering as many people as possible in a relatively short timeframe? Asking for a domestic terrorist.
reported.

giphy.gif

They would be awesome at all of the above, if that is what you chose to do with them. However, considering you wear panties and your IQ is not sufficient to operate that equipment or find your way out of the woods, I suggest you take someone with more experience with you, jmo.

I don't know about what you're talking about but I'd say it would be pretty good if you had to defend yourself and your family.

9a32c235-36c4-44a1-98c3-7293bc318f79_text.gif

Is that rifle good for deer hunting?

That is a good deal, so good that the store in MT Pleasant is sold out, they hope to get some more in late next week. No reservations, call back

Reactions: scartiger
I just purchased this deal on the 1st after they announced it, AR is really solid. The store here in greenville is now sold out and they are awaiting more stock. If you want to see what the AR can go through check this video out, this is after 5,000 rounds and the gun be tortured all to hell.

Is that rifle good for deer hunting?

I personally would not use a .223/5.56 gun for deer hunting except in deep thicket, and prefer a larger caliber for deer in general, but yes it will bring the deer down.

Reactions: Engle

it is extremely efficient at dispatching pantywaste libtards

That's about 40% off the combined cost of both. I carry the shield. Good gun.

Actually, you probably don't know much about guns (if you did, you wouldn't ask), but AR-15s really aren't all that good at killing people.

You'll gee-haw like a donkey, because you don't know anything about guns, but it's true. The AR-15, with it's tiny .223 round (only SLIGHTLY bigger than a .22 cal varmit rifle) is not good for killing. Just too small.

When I was a kid in the 60's, my dad (huge gun lover) best friend was an officer in the Army, stationed in Viet Nam. My dad asked his friend (when he came home on leave) what the troops thought about the M16 (military version of the AR15). I'll never forget what he said, even though I was a kid:
"Actually, they aren't too thrilled with it. We have so many cases where Viet Cong are attacking us, and we'll shoot them over and over and over, and they keep coming. The guys all want to go back to the AR1 Carbine. When we shoot people with that, they go down."
I know you want to believe the liberal MYTH that so-called "assault rifles" are MAGICALLY more dangerous than other guns, but they just AREN'T.
It's just a gun. Other guns are actually more lethal. Even a .22 cal varmit gun will kill. For that matter, so will a machete or a bow and arrow.

Actually, you probably don't know much about guns (if you did, you wouldn't ask), but AR-15s really aren't all that good at killing people.

You'll gee-haw like a donkey, because you don't know anything about guns, but it's true. The AR-15, with it's tiny .223 round (only SLIGHTLY bigger than a .22 cal varmit rifle) is not good for killing. Just too small.

When I was a kid in the 60's, my dad (huge gun lover) best friend was an officer in the Army, stationed in Viet Nam. My dad asked his friend (when he came home on leave) what the troops thought about the M16 (military version of the AR15). I'll never forget what he said, even though I was a kid:
"Actually, they aren't too thrilled with it. We have so many cases where Viet Cong are attacking us, and we'll shoot them over and over and over, and they keep coming. The guys all want to go back to the AR1 Carbine. When we shoot people with that, they go down."
I know you want to believe the liberal MYTH that so-called "assault rifles" are MAGICALLY more dangerous than other guns, but they just AREN'T.
It's just a gun. Other guns are actually more lethal. Even a .22 cal varmit gun will kill. For that matter, so will a machete or a bow and arrow.

Yep.

Military switched to .223 (5.56) for a number of reasons but among them 1) It's lighter and 2) It's not good war strategy to "kill" the enemy, per say, it can be much more taxing on the enemy to injure. Not a round that's good for self/home defense, at all, but a rifle generally isn't designed for such.

Last edited:

They would be awesome at all of the above, if that is what you chose to do with them. However, considering you wear panties and your IQ is not sufficient to operate that equipment or find your way out of the woods, I suggest you take someone with more experience with you, jmo.

it is extremely efficient at dispatching pantywaste libtards
Thank you for the info.

In Jesus' name, AMEN.

I kind of wish they would start making AR-15s with a wood stock, that way they wouldnt look so dangerous

In all actuality it is a great hunting rifle for predator animals such as coyotes. Also for animals that travel together that are nuisance to farmers like wild hogs that destroy crops and farm land. But that's JMO and experiences. Also don't hurt to have when protesters turn violent and destroy family buisness and property.

Thank you for the info.

In Jesus' name, AMEN.

At least you will feel better now that you got in that quick jab at Christians.
Hope you haven't injured yourself the over last few weeks torching cars and breaking windows. Do they offer health insurance coverage as well for that or do they just pay cash? I've always been curious about that.

200.gif

I am a dealer for PSA and they are in big money trouble so they are liquidating products quickly. That's why they are having crazy deals. They WAY over stretched themselves in anticipation of Killary winning the election. It's either break even/lose a little to get back some cash. The manufacturers they sell for like Daniel Defense are about to drop the hammer on them for prices and you will see them go back up on pricing. But for now it's either sell out, go backrupt, or liquidate over stocked products. Or a combination of any othe above. That's from a higher up in the company. I hate to see any other firearms dealer start to sink. Also I'm. Or saying they are going out of business but they are definitely going through a rough patch as are other companies. It is definitely a buyers market for the foreseeable future.

The 5.56 mm round with the right bullet is extremely lethal. The military uses FMJ rounds due to retarded treaties. If you get shot with a 75 grain HP with 5.56 pressure i assure you it's game over. Now shot placement is key with any firearm but a leg wound with that round and you'll be lucky to ever walk again if you don't die. Try some of Hornady's TAP T2 if you can find it and watch the ballistic gel vids. Nearly every rifle round known to man is better than any self defense pistol caliber. Use a rifle for home defense. Do the research

The 62 grain light armor M855 round the military went to that had the steel penetrator was worse than anything. Basically it made a .22 caliber hole straight through the body. Soft point rounds such as a speer gold dot and federal fusion are good for hunting and self defense as well

ADVERTISEMENT