ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Palmetto State is running a hell of a deal.....

I hope. I can tell you we sold in 3 days what we had hoped we would in 10. I've got a bunch coming to each store and we will keep them coming as fast as we can. The shipments coming in aren't small, it's just the demand was way beyond what we anticipated.

We haven't limited it yet but I have only seen about 5 sales that had more than one combo go out in it. If it gets out of hand we will put limits on it but so far it hasn't been an issue.

Any idea when they will get to the mt. P store?

Why do people own these types of guns? I'm not trolling. I own several shotguns and rifles. Just curious the purpose of these ARs or whatever. Is it just to go to the range?

I like the Shield mainly because of the external safety. I own a Glock also, but I'm hesitant to keep a shell in the pipe when it's in my truck and I'm not carrying it.
I like a carry gun with a manual safety. My Model 66 does not have one however I modified the hammer to make it double action only and got the trigger to about 6.5lbs. I'm pretty comfortable with that.

Why do people own these types of guns? I'm not trolling. I own several shotguns and rifles. Just curious the purpose of these ARs or whatever. Is it just to go to the range?
AR's are fun and affordable. Low recoil, reliable, highly customizable, and accurate. Another reason to own one is because it's fvckin merica and it's great again so why not.

Please go and reread my earlier post... but most importantly, the 2nd amendment isn't about hunting, it is about civilians being able to fight a tyrannical government like Obama administration was heading toward.

You post your garbage with a freedom of speech paid for in blood by men who bravely carried such rifles for others, and many died doing so. Your freedom to be a condescending, sarcastic, judgmental piece of crap about other members' faith was attained the same way. It is a price I doubt you have paid or contributed to, and you seem to detest the very things that make it possible.

You joke about being a real man but that is something I doubt you will ever understand or be... Because, even if you were to learn to provide your own food or protect your own family, you still wouldn't be a man because real men don't ridicule people for their faith or belief systems. Only juvenile, jealous, selfish, miserable people do that.

Troll or not.. worst series of posts I have seen in a while.
It may or may not be that serious.

I just purchased this deal on the 1st after they announced it, AR is really solid. The store here in greenville is now sold out and they are awaiting more stock. If you want to see what the AR can go through check this video out, this is after 5,000 rounds and the gun be tortured all to hell.

Thanks for posting

Called yesterday to the one on Farrow in Columbia, was told they were good on stock. Drove an hour today to go buy and got there 30 min after they opened only to be told they are out of Shields and won't get any more until Tuesday.

Called yesterday to the one on Farrow in Columbia, was told they were good on stock. Drove an hour today to go buy and got there 30 min after they opened only to be told they are out of Shields and won't get any more until Tuesday.
I would have shit a got damn brick. I would not have left till either the police made me or they knocked 25-50% off.

Reactions: Ron Munson
Like I was saying. They should allow you to reserve the guns at the price. You probably don't care if you get them two or three weeks from now....and I am sure they are not selling a lot of other products to ppl who rushed up there then storm out when they find out they are out of stock.

@Dakota's Day hook @DieHard4Clemson up with the deal. I am sure he can hook you up with a good deal on a grill. You sell guns that kill animals and he sells grills that cook them. Definitely a strategic alliance worth forming

Last edited:
Like I was saying. They should allow you to reserve the guns at the price. You probably don't care if you get them two or three weeks from now....and I am sure they are not selling a lot of other products to ppl who rushed up there then storm out when they find out they are out of stock.

@Dakota's Day hook @DieHard4Clemson up with the deal. I am sure he can hook you up with a good deal on a grill. You sell guns that kill animals and he sells grills that cook them. Definitely a strategic alliance worth forming
That actually makes good sense.

Reactions: SpillerTime

Sorry that happened. They had a bunch yesterday but the demand had been crazy. We have a bunch on order. Message me your information and I'll make sure they get you squared away.

Sorry that happened. They had a bunch yesterday but the demand had been crazy. We have a bunch on order. Message me your information and I'll make sure they get you squared away.
Do you know ahead of time your shipment schedule? Like shipments on Monday at 10, Wednesday at 4, Friday at 3 for example? Seems like it would keep ppl from tying up your phones lines and allow them to plan ahead...kind of a pain guessing.

Also, do you have any shotgun deals going on? I am looking for a pistol, AR and shotgun.

It's the end all be all weapon for just about everything. I used to think of it the same way and then I purchased one in 2008 when Obama was elected. Once you shoot them and start accessorizing them it's fun. It can serve all purposes for owning a firearm. Hunting, range time, self defense, home defense, prevent tyranny from government and it's bad ass. It will out perform anything on the civilian market. Here's something to consider. Some bad guys that decide to knock down doors wear soft body armor. Your pistol has no chance at defeating it. The 5.56mm / .223 will carve right through it. And last but not certainly not least the liberals hate it, the government fears it and we are Americans and should own it because we have the right to do so.

To add to my previous response it's also very light weight, provides unsurpassed magazine capacity and is the most accessorizable weapon in the world. The military doesn't just use it for the fun of it. It's simply the best period. I own an AK47, you know the bad guy gun, and accuracy can be a problem. You set an AR15 up right and it can be more accurate than the best bolt guns. Oh and make sure to get a good trigger. The standard one isn't all that good. It will work for combat, but there are much better ones

People like to debate the size of the AR round. Most say 55 grain .224 caliber bullet isn't enough. Consider this. The Russians have gone away from the 7.62 x 39mm round ILO the 5.45mm round. So from a .30 caliber to something smaller than the 5.56mm round. Now why would they do that? Simply put it does much more damage to the human body. Speed, accuracy, quick follow up shots and fragmentation are much more lethal than a big chunk of lead that passes clean through. If you're shooting at bear or moose, sure use the large calibers.

https://tenor.com/view/guns-gun-babes-jiggle-bounce-gif-8978094
The 5.56 mm round with the right bullet is extremely lethal. The military uses FMJ rounds due to retarded treaties. If you get shot with a 75 grain HP with 5.56 pressure i assure you it's game over. Now shot placement is key with any firearm but a leg wound with that round and you'll be lucky to ever walk again if you don't die. Try some of Hornady's TAP T2 if you can find it and watch the ballistic gel vids. Nearly every rifle round known to man is better than any self defense pistol caliber. Use a rifle for home defense. Do the research

guns-gun-babes-jiggle-bounce-gif-8978094

Is that the "PSA 16" FREEDOM RIFLE"? That's a beaut right there, I'll tell you what.

Is that pretty good for hunting and if so, what animals would be best to target? I'm trying to be as much of a man as possible and I figure spending hours in the woods in a tree stand with piss smeared on me (not my own) in the hopes of murdering defenseless animals might help.

On another note, how well would that do at murdering as many people as possible in a relatively short timeframe? Asking for a domestic terrorist.

Hey Dan
Hope you are well.
Truth be told, we use these guns on the farm with silencers and night vision to kill feral hogs.
When they can eat $10,000/night worth of peanuts you will find a way to stop them.

Just wanted to answer your question regarding what animals we kill with them.

No pig urine required and I wouldn't dare murder anyone.

Reactions: cwbarr1
In all actuality it is a great hunting rifle for predator animals such as coyotes. Also for animals that travel together that are nuisance to farmers like wild hogs that destroy crops and farm land. But that's JMO and experiences. Also don't hurt to have when protesters turn violent and destroy family buisness and property.
Just FYI, it’s not wise to hunt coyotes.

Please go and reread my earlier post... but most importantly, the 2nd amendment isn't about hunting, it is about civilians being able to fight a tyrannical government like Obama administration was heading toward.
The Obama administration was trying to do what now? LOL gtfo. Fox and friends is really good at what they do.

Reactions: johnhugh
I spent at least $75,000 and close to 10,000 man hours prepping for the Obama doomsday...then nothing happening. Now I have 30 years of dehydrated food, 100,000 rounds of ammo and a bunker in my backyard that are usless.
It’s not useless my friend, you’re still going to need it, it’s right around the corner! The NWO ain’t going anywhere!

It’s crazy that the most vulnerable among us are so anti personal protection. You would think the opposite would be true.

I guess it gives me comfort knowing that history has shown it is passive males like yourself who are the first to die when a government gets out of control.

It’s crazy that the most vulnerable among us are so anti personal protection. You would think the opposite would be true.

I guess it gives me comfort knowing that history has shown it is passive males like yourself who are the first to die when a government gets out of control.
Why do you live in fear that the government is going to take over your life? Do you really think that’s going to happen?

Please enlighten me on the historical plight of passive males and what in particular makes me vulnerable?

Why do you live in fear that the government is going to take over your life? Do you really think that’s going to happen?

Please enlighten me on the historical plight of passive males and what in particular makes me vulnerable?

Wait, you think governments have never been out of control? or are you just so racist to think it can’t happen in a majority white country like the US?

You’re vulnerable because:

You don’t own a gun
You think the government is the answer to your problems.
You’re built like an hyperpubescent middle school girl (roast me thread)
And you are not smart

Bad combination in a Darwinian world.

Reactions: Stripey and dzf664
OK, you can call me extremely ignorant here because i don’t own any type of gun. I don’t know anything about them. I know more about a 9 Iron than a gun. But I am curious as hell.....and this is a serious question.

Have any of the responders to this thread ever shot at a person before, hit them or even killed them? circumstances don’t matter because I know a lot of law enforcement guys are on here. And in those cases, law enforcement doesn’t count.

I want to know who the regular guys are who have shot and perhaps killed someone in most cases self defense. Say a home intrusion?

Just curious is all. I have sometime thought about getting a 12 gauge for home intrusion, but again I don’t know what I don’t know.

Honest questions, can you give me some answers?

OK, you can call me extremely ignorant here because i don’t own any type of gun. I don’t know anything about them. I know more about a 9 Iron than a gun. But I am curious as hell.....and this is a serious question.

Have any of the responders to this thread ever shot at a person before, hit them or even killed them? circumstances don’t matter because I know a lot of law enforcement guys are on here. And in those cases, law enforcement doesn’t count.

I want to know who the regular guys are who have shot and perhaps killed someone in most cases self defense. Say a home intrusion?

Just curious is all. I have sometime thought about getting a 12 gauge for home intrusion, but again I don’t know what I don’t know.

Honest questions, can you give me some answers?

Edit for law enforcement guys: your shvt counts everyday big time, and may have to use your service piece for the job every now and then, i just want to know from a person who owns guns. I have no freaking clue on this topic.

Wait, you think governments have never been out of control? or are you just so racist to think it can’t happen in a majority white country like the US?

You’re vulnerable because:

You don’t own a gun
You think the government is the answer to your problems.
You’re built like an hyperpubescent middle school girl (roast me thread)
And you are not smart

Bad combination in a Darwinian world.
They have certainly been out of control. We live in modern times though, and something like that wouldn’t happen in the US. Not because the citizens are armed, but because we are a civilized country. To the second question, wow.

1. I would say not owning a gun makes myself less vulnerable and more self-sufficient. I don’t rely on a weapon to do all the work for me.
2. I don’t think the government is the answer to my problems, but I do believe it should be the provider of healthcare, education, postal service, among other things. I know you don’t like science and evidence-based practices, but countries whose governments play a large role in healthcare have longer life expectancies and better health outcomes. No reason to believe the “greatest country in the world” can’t make that happen as well.
3. If you can introduce me to the average middle school girl that’s 6’6” 200 then I would love to meet her. Not sure what you were trying to accomplish with that one.
4. Can you provide me with any evidence about my lack of intellect that doesn’t include something along the lines of “all liberals fall apart in an argument when you stop with the feelings and go to facts blah blah blah”?

Do you honestly consider yourself as some sort of message board godsend?

They have certainly been out of control. We live in modern times though, and something like that wouldn’t happen in the US. Not because the citizens are armed, but because we are a civilized country. To the second question, wow.

1. I would say not owning a gun makes myself less vulnerable and more self-sufficient. I don’t rely on a weapon to do all the work for me.
2. I don’t think the government is the answer to my problems, but I do believe it should be the provider of healthcare, education, postal service, among other things. I know you don’t like science and evidence-based practices, but countries whose governments play a large role in healthcare have longer life expectancies and better health outcomes. No reason to believe the “greatest country in the world” can’t make that happen as well.
3. If you can introduce me to the average middle school girl that’s 6’6” 200 then I would love to meet her. Not sure what you were trying to accomplish with that one.
4. Can you provide me with any evidence about my lack of intellect that doesn’t include something along the lines of “all liberals fall apart in an argument when you stop with the feelings and go to facts blah blah blah”?

Do you honestly consider yourself as some sort of message board godsend?

Your Question: "Can you provide me with any evidence about my lack of intellect?"
Your answered your own question in yout Previous Statement: "We live in modern times though, and something like that wouldn’t happen in the US"

You are blindly buying into the panacea that we are now civilized, and past generations were barbarians. Don't you know that everyone lives in "modern times". Its impossible to live in the past. Every human that was subjugated and/or killed by a tyrannical government, be Russian, German, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, British, French, etc., was living in their modern times, and these were the highest level of their civilization (at that time). So we are in the exact same condition now. But we do have an advantage! We have the documented historical, factual evidence of what has happened when individuals have been stripped of their ability to resist.

Reactions: CUtiger (actual)
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT