ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Palmetto State is running a hell of a deal.....

Your Question: "Can you provide me with any evidence about my lack of intellect?"
Your answered your own question in yout Previous Statement: "We live in modern times though, and something like that wouldn’t happen in the US"

You are blindly buying into the panacea that we are now civilized, and past generations were barbarians. Don't you know that everyone lives in "modern times". Its impossible to live in the past. Every human that was subjugated and/or killed by a tyrannical government, be Russian, German, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, British, French, etc., was living in their modern times, and these were the highest level of their civilization (at that time). So we are in the exact same condition now. But we do have an advantage! We have the documented historical, factual evidence of what has happened when individuals have been stripped of their ability to resist.
You act like having a gun is the only way to be able to resist, which lacks creativity

Is that the "PSA 16" FREEDOM RIFLE"? That's a beaut right there, I'll tell you what.

Is that pretty good for hunting and if so, what animals would be best to target? I'm trying to be as much of a man as possible and I figure spending hours in the woods in a tree stand with piss smeared on me (not my own) in the hopes of murdering defenseless animals might help.

On another note, how well would that do at murdering as many people as possible in a relatively short timeframe? Asking for a domestic terrorist.
Seriously, have you seen how slaughter houses kill cows, pigs and (worst of all) chickens and turkeys. You might want to think about that at your next thanksgiving meal.

You act like having a gun is the only way to be able to resist, which lacks creativity

You know all those innocents in all those countries I listed, where the government confiscated weapons, they had all kinds of creative methods to resist tyranny.
How did that work out for them? Were they able to maintain their way of living, or did the government subjugate them and kill most of them? That's right they were slaughtered.

They have certainly been out of control. We live in modern times though, and something like that wouldn’t happen in the US. Not because the citizens are armed, but because we are a civilized country. To the second question, wow.

1. I would say not owning a gun makes myself less vulnerable and more self-sufficient. I don’t rely on a weapon to do all the work for me.
2. I don’t think the government is the answer to my problems, but I do believe it should be the provider of healthcare, education, postal service, among other things. I know you don’t like science and evidence-based practices, but countries whose governments play a large role in healthcare have longer life expectancies and better health outcomes. No reason to believe the “greatest country in the world” can’t make that happen as well.
3. If you can introduce me to the average middle school girl that’s 6’6” 200 then I would love to meet her. Not sure what you were trying to accomplish with that one.
4. Can you provide me with any evidence about my lack of intellect that doesn’t include something along the lines of “all liberals fall apart in an argument when you stop with the feelings and go to facts blah blah blah”?

Do you honestly consider yourself as some sort of message board godsend?

What did it feel like for you as you typed these answers out? empowering? self assuring? Or is it now a visual affirmation of every single one of my points?

It reads like a written confession.

should've pleaded the fifth.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT