ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Woke Illustrated Swimsuit Issue

I have had two friends who’s child (one of each sex) have gone through this situation as teenagers. Even though we do not understand it, it’s real. Both kids had suicide attempts and lots of issues dealing with how they felt about themselves. After seeing them go through this you can have a different perspective. Do I like it, no. Do I believe they should be able to “compete” in sports as their new sex, no. But to believe that it is an agenda being pushed and not really happening to young people is not true. I have seen the pain and suffering of the parents and the young person. Can’t explain why it happens but it does.

bunch of dudes struggling with their sexuality ITT.

lololololol
There was a cross dresser walking around clemsons
Serious question. How many of you know even ONE “Transgender” person?

Charleston has a significant gay population, but I can honestly say I do not personally know a single transgender person. And, I probably know 7,500 people or more (as in on a first name basis and friends or acquaintances to some degree).

There was a dude in a dress that used to wander around the Clemson campus in the late 90s.

that said, I would have had no trouble getting to about 3rd base with the tranny above. The. I would have noticed something amiss and probably going a way to finish the damn thing Anyway. I guess she likes men, right?

bunch of dudes struggling with their sexuality ITT.

lololololol

Good try, but nope. I have a beautiful hot wife who keeps herself up at 39 in a way which makes a 20 year old envious. I’ve dated/been with so many beautiful women before marriage. No regrets....

The truth is, trans isn’t natural, and at some point in their lives, some experience(s) caused a trans person to go this route. You aren’t born this way. I honestly pity anyone in this situation, and pray for them. I contracted a CPA for years at my company who was trans. She, now he... explained how her/his youth and family caused this. I had a great relationship with her/him. We talked about politics, Trump, and I mostly I just listened in an attempt to understand.

Pointing out trans being unnatural is fair assessment, but it’s cute you take that angle.

Good try, but nope. I have a beautiful hot wife who keeps herself up at 39 in a way which makes a 20 year old envious. I’ve dated/been with so many beautiful women before marriage. No regrets....

The truth is, trans isn’t natural, and at some point in their lives, some experience(s) caused a trans person to go this route. You aren’t born this way. I honestly pity anyone in this situation, and pray for them. I contracted a CPA for years at my company who was trans. She, now he... explained how her/his youth and family caused this. I had a great relationship with her/him. We talked about politics, Trump, and I mostly I just listened in an attempt to understand.

Pointing out trans being unnatural is fair assessment, but it’s cute you take that angle.
I wonder how you know so much about how a trans person thinks?

lolololol and this isnt aggressively trying to rationalize being attracted to the trans model? hahahahahah

giphy.gif

Extra special that you all rely on your wives to confirm your sexuality.

I feel like a man when I’m coaching my 2 boys, succeeding in business, and putting my family first, while providing for them.

That’s real masculinity. I hope you can experience this at some point in your life.

I can tell it’s just you, at this juncture.

I don’t mind what you do in your personal life. But pushing it on culture abroad is where you lose me.
What does this even mean? The only thing that’s being “pushed” here is that transgender people really are...gasp...people too and deserve to be treated fairly and equally and that includes the opportunity to be included in photo shoots.

The responses ITT aren’t too surprising and are similar to responses throughout history on the rights of various marginalized individuals that we now recognize as equal. This is an issue across the board as even the BLM movement completely dismisses and ignores the disproportionately high rate of murders among transgender women of color.

I feel like a man when I’m coaching my 2 boys, succeeding in business, and putting my family first, while providing for them.

That’s real masculinity. I hope you can experience this at some point in your life.

I can tell it’s just you, at this juncture.
So would it be your argument that a woman who coaches their children, succeeds in business, and puts their family first while providing for them is actually a man?

Not arguing against you, but anyone who works in a jr high or high school can tell you they know a few. As you well know, there are malevolent groups that target children who feel lost and have no sense of their own dignity and purpose. They make the others feel guilty for not seeing it as normal. Children are the sole focus of this movement that seeks to normalize gender dysphoria.
Sweet Jesus. You can’t actually think they are actively recruiting troubled youth...

Reactions: JAMCRACKER99
lolololol and this isnt aggressively trying to rationalize being attracted to the trans model? hahahahahah

I don’t post a whole lot, but I visit often and I see a common theme from you that is disturbing.

For f’s sake dude, you project so much onto people you don’t know. This is the same crap that many leftists attempt regarding social issues. People are allowed to have their own opinions - yes even if they disagree with you.

How do you know what’s in a person’s heart? I have never and likely will never understand this.

So would it be your argument that a woman who coaches their children, succeeds in business, and puts their family first while providing for them is actually a man?
What does this even mean? The only thing that’s being “pushed” here is that transgender people really are...gasp...people too and deserve to be treated fairly and equally and that includes the opportunity to be included in photo shoots.

The responses ITT aren’t too surprising and are similar to responses throughout history on the rights of various marginalized individuals that we now recognize as equal. This is an issue across the board as even the BLM movement completely dismisses and ignores the disproportionately high rate of murders among transgender women of color.

I still wonder if there’s actually a market for it? I don’t believe there is - at least not in this publication. I think this is why some feel these agendas are “pushed”. It’s a fair question and I understand why people feel that way.

Reactions: ChicagoTiger85

Oh hey, there you are. Thought you’d be busy working on your latest Carman eval. I find it comical you pick and choose what to respond to when it fits your narrative.

I don’t care what folks think of you on this board. The weeks you bashed Coach Swinney demanding he give you some public explanation was the day I lost respect.

have a good day.

Yuck. But this is when progressives can put their money where their mouths are and let us know if they’re really into those pictures.

Reactions: Pvilletigerfan
I still wonder if there’s actually a market for it? I don’t believe there is - at least not in this publication. I think this is why some feel these agendas are “pushed”. It’s a fair question and I understand why people feel that way.
Are you meaning an economic market? From a pure financial/business standpoint, there 100% is a market for it, though you’re probably right that market isn’t the audience that would normally purchase this product.

Might I argue though that this is an attempt to expand the potential audience for this product, as what they might lose in their traditional customers they may actually gain in new consumers, even if those consumers are simply members of the LGBT community wishing to economically support a product that is supporting them. Financially it may be more of a long term play. Time will tell, I suppose.

Reactions: jmm45
Oh hey, there you are. Thought you’d be busy working on your latest Carman eval. I find it comical you pick and choose what to respond to when it fits your narrative.

I don’t care what folks think of you on this board. The weeks you bashed Coach Swinney demanding he give you some public explanation was the day I lost respect.

have a good day.
Oh no I’m devastated
hz2.gif

If you won't date a trans you are a bigot. This idea will be next.
This is already out there, especially in the “queer” community. Some lesbians think being expected to be attracted to crowd-dressing men is a way of erasing lesbians. But they’re just labeled with the “TERF” slur.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT