ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Woke Illustrated Swimsuit Issue

thats-nuts-5c47f6.jpg

Serious question. How many of you know even ONE “Transgender” person?

Charleston has a significant gay population, but I can honestly say I do not personally know a single transgender person. And, I probably know 7,500 people or more (as in on a first name basis and friends or acquaintances to some degree).

Reactions: OCG89 and 1983Grad

Charleston has a significant gay population, but I can honestly say I do not personally know a single transgender person. And, I probably know 7,500 people or more (as in on a first name basis and friends or acquaintances to some degree).

One of the local private schools here has a couple going thru the process....whatever that entails.

One of my best friends from around 2005-2011, his name was Jonathan. Now her name is Lisa. I just don’t get it.

Reactions: PKPTigers12

Not arguing against you, but anyone who works in a jr high or high school can tell you they know a few. As you well know, there are malevolent groups that target children who feel lost and have no sense of their own dignity and purpose. They make the others feel guilty for not seeing it as normal. Children are the sole focus of this movement that seeks to normalize gender dysphoria.

Not arguing against you, but anyone who works in a jr high or high school can tell you they know a few. As you well know, there are malevolent groups that target children who feel lost and have no sense of their own dignity and purpose. They make the others feel guilty for not seeing it as normal. Children are the sole focus of this movement that seeks to normalize gender dysphoria.

yes, the trans community specifically targets children to grow their ranks. that's definitely a thing. trans people all over the world spend most of their day trying to add more trans people to the team. THESE PEOPLE ARE PREDATORS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT