ADVERTISEMENT

Sick and Disgusting

amynhop

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Nov 15, 2005
8zBb6Bw.jpg

Rosanne cancelled and this crazy bitch still has a job spewing her venom on The View.
This country is out of whack.

Prove it.

Plus that picture is obviously photoshopped. Text on clothing bends around the figure of the person wearing it. You automatically dismiss a fact check site but any faked pic of a liberal you take as hard truth? Partisan rhetoric (no matter how vile) isn't the same as blatant racism. Many conservatives can't seem to wrap their heads around that concept.

8zBb6Bw.jpg

Rosanne cancelled and this crazy bitch still has a job spewing her venom on The View.
This country is out of whack.

lets assume it is real for a minute (which it isnt). You once told me you wanted to shove a rag down my throat and watch me choke out on this very message board. Is that worse than that shirt?

lets assume it is real for a minute (which it isnt). You once told me you wanted to shove a rag down my throat and watch me choke out on this very message board. Is that worse than that shirt?
I actually kinda like that shirt.

I certainly did not ever tell you that. I told you to eff off once or twice. Link it and prove it if I said it. You do recall I got the best of you one other time when you were posting false info about what I said and I linked a
lot of posts and proved you wrong.

Reactions: tallulahtiger30319
Truthfully, I didn't check before I posted. Just thought it was something she would wear. She's right there with Kathy Griffin.

Reactions: tallulahtiger30319

Plus that picture is obviously photoshopped. Text on clothing bends around the figure of the person wearing it. You automatically dismiss a fact check site but any faked pic of a liberal you take as hard truth? Partisan rhetoric (no matter how vile) isn't the same as blatant racism. Many conservatives can't seem to wrap their heads around that concept.

I mean.... It's kinda hard to tell if it's photoshopped. She has no waistline. Kinda just a blob.

Reactions: Dackel and Rychek4
Lmao @amynhop comes and posts some photoshopped pic, is told it’s fake, asks for proof, is shown proof, still doesn’t believe it.

No wonder our country is going in the toilet with this rampant disregard for truth.

A liberal talking about a disregard for the truth. That's funny.

Reactions: tigerndawg
The problem with bias is that its blatantly not obvious to the person perpetuating it.
Some of the founding fathers were liberals. Some soldiers, firemen, librarians are liberals. You're bias towards a political opinion isn't a strength to be celebrated. Its a crutch you use to justify your ignorance and naivety.

Truthfully, I didn't check before I posted. Just thought it was something she would wear. She's right there with Kathy Griffin.
And you think you'd make a great lawyer. You seem like a reactionary child when it comes to anything.

Stop acting like a teenager and more your actual age.
Who said I’m a liberal? I guess anyone who doesn’t subscribe to your bullshit must be a liberal huh?
And she says she never calls people names. I guess being called a liberal is a compliment.

Reactions: dbjork6317
I really am curious when i ask this. Even if this wasn’t a photoshop, really and truly, why does this bother you so much? What difference, in Amyhop’s world when you wake up until you go to bed, has this made on your life?

Why do you care what some company that you aren’t a part of, does with and for its employees? The only possible way for Whoopi Goldberg, Rosanne getting fired, ‘libs doing this or that’, etc. to impact your existence, your very day to day existence, is for you to let it. It’s not Whoopi Goldberg’s fault, because she’s entitled to an opinion too, albeit different than yours.

I am truly fascinated by the bondage that indentity politics, co-mingled with social media (twitter, fb or message boards), has on people. I just can’t figure it out. I’d like to know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lot4tiger
Jesus, this town needs an enema.

It's fake, @amynhop said it was fake... /thread. I'm a moderate (which means liberal on this board) and I believed it before looking it up (which is WHY I look things up). Unfortunately, this is the kind of world we live in where no one can be civil (see this thread). And people get pissed off, then they get stupid. Unfortunately, social media (and I include places like this) gives angry people a place to do something stupid BEFORE they can cool off. I've certainly done it before and although I try hard, I'll probably do it again.

Lmao @amynhop comes and posts some photoshopped pic, is told it’s fake, asks for proof, is shown proof, still doesn’t believe it.

No wonder our country is going in the toilet with this rampant disregard for truth.
Amy doesn’t take no for an answer, it’s why she worships a rapist
Your disregard for common sense is incredible
Who said I’m a liberal? I guess anyone who doesn’t subscribe to your bullshit must be a liberal huh?
She’s a woman, she just wants to be told she’s right, no matter how wrong she always is

I’m fighting fire with fire
I disagree strongly with Amy on the Trump Presidency, but you're not fighting anything with anything. Being a jerk to her (or Her to you) is just verbal masturbation.

There is middle ground in this country if we can just try to find a shared truth, rather than reveling in our differences.

There is middle ground in this country if we can just try to find a shared truth, rather than reveling in our differences.

If someone (don't care which party) can tap into this, I think they could make a real run for the Presidency in 2020 IMO. I know I'm sick of polarized politics

I disagree strongly with Amy on the Trump Presidency, but you're not fighting anything with anything. Being a jerk to her (or Her to you) is just verbal masturbation.

I’ve never heard of verbal masturbation but it sounds like a good time

Reactions: Rychek4
You are absolutely right brother. There is no room on here for anyone who isn't FAR right. But to be fair I'm not welcome by the liberals either.

I mean, you're alright in my book even if I think you're wrong on some things. And I can speak for all liberals, so you know my endorsement is legit.

Reactions: Rychek4
If someone (don't care which party) can tap into this, I think they could make a real run for the Presidency in 2020 IMO. I know I'm sick of polarized politics

"Be an American and care about being rational, objective and seeking the truth, because we’re almost in a post-truth environment. What does that mean? A post-truth environment means that somebody would argue I’m not even on the set with you. We have to get our facts right. We have to seek the truth. And if we have a difference between liberals, conservatives, Republicans and Democrats, we can mediate those differences, if we can agree to the facts, the basic facts."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2018/04/30/john-kasich-diagnoses-the-gops-woes/

Reactions: Lot4tiger
"Be an American and care about being rational, objective and seeking the truth, because we’re almost in a post-truth environment. What does that mean? A post-truth environment means that somebody would argue I’m not even on the set with you. We have to get our facts right. We have to seek the truth. And if we have a difference between liberals, conservatives, Republicans and Democrats, we can mediate those differences, if we can agree to the facts, the basic facts."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2018/04/30/john-kasich-diagnoses-the-gops-woes/
Kasich is an interesting dude.

You are absolutely right brother. There is no room on here for anyone who isn't FAR right. But to be fair I'm not welcome by the liberals either.

I do wonder if the Trump hardliners on this board can describe his policy positions to us at all or if they're basically clueless. I know certain posters can but I'd be shocked if the sorts who'd start a thread like this know what they're voting for.

I do wonder if the Trump hardliners on this board can describe his policy positions to us at all or if they're basically clueless. I know certain posters can but I'd be shocked if the sorts who'd start a thread like this know what they're voting for.

The sorts who would start a thread like this know what they're voting for??? I'm not clueless about a damn thing. I voted for Trump because I support the direction he wanted to take this country. I couldn't take another 4 years of the left trying to impose thier will on everyone and stuff their progressive agenda down my throat. I'll tell you another thing I know. I know you can't have a different opinion on this board without "certain posters" ( as you said ) insulting you. Have a good day, Mr. FLaw47.

The sorts who would start a thread like this know what they're voting for??? I'm not clueless about a damn thing. I voted for Trump because I support the direction he wanted to take this country. I couldn't take another 4 years of the left trying to impose thier will on everyone and stuff their progressive agenda down my throat. I'll tell you another thing I know. I know you can't have a different opinion on this board without "certain posters" ( as you said ) insulting you. Have a good day, Mr. FLaw47.
Part of my big problem with Trump are his positions on things. I wrote a loooooong facebook post to my friends after the election trying to find some common ground. I went point by point through the positions Trump held, as stated by his campaign website, explaining why there were things that both Democrats and Republicans could support.

The problem was that 6 months later almost every position he held, certainly all the ones I defended originally, he completely ignored or reversed himself on. After Bannon was out, Trump's campaign agenda was almost completely scrapped.

Part of my big problem with Trump are his positions on things. I wrote a loooooong facebook post to my friends after the election trying to find some common ground. I went point by point through the positions Trump held, as stated by his campaign website explaining why there were things that both Democrats and Republicans could support.

The problem was that 6 months later almost every position he held, certainly all the ones I defended originally, he completely ignored or reversed himself on. After Bannon was out, Trump's campaign agenda was almost completely scrapped.

I think Trump had made good on lots he promised. Are you more on the left or the right as to the direction you want for this country? I understand that some don't like Trump personally.... but we had 2 candidates to choose from. I support a conservative platform so there was only 1 choice for me.

ADVERTISEMENT