ADVERTISEMENT

SMOKING GUN BOMBSHELL GAMECHANGER: 2020 “stolen election” hoax in Wisconsin

nytigerfan

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2004
Audio is released of Wisconsin republicans admitting they lost and then discussing they will support the “stolen election” nonsense from trumpty dumpty.

“Here’s the deal: Comms is going to continue to fan the flame and get the word out about Democrats trying to steal this election. We’ll do whatever they need. Just be on standby if there’s any stunts we need to pull,” Iverson said.

Last edited:
Reactions: dpic73
Hi @TigerGrowls

Please read this game-changing bombshell to see that you've been fooled again! Audio clips embedded

The head of Trump's WI campaign knew they lost but was willing to corrupt the system anyway. Those are the kind of people you trust. SAD!

Hi @TigerGrowls

Please read this game-changing bombshell to see that you've been fooled again! Audio clips embedded

The head of Trump's WI campaign knew they lost but was willing to corrupt the system anyway. Those are the kind of people you trust. SAD!
It's funny how you guys think everything you post is right and everything I post is wrong. Har har har!!

It's funny how you guys think everything you post is right and everything I post is wrong. Har har har!!
it-was-kind-of-a-game-changer-sam-johnson.gif

• Haha
Reactions: TigerGrowls

Listen to the audio. You have been lied to. You have been played. Just keep sending those donations to trumpty dumpty ‘s pac like a good boy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT