ADVERTISEMENT

So I really hate to say this because it's not who I am but

RUBDROC

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2003
Lexington
I think it may be time to boycott any business that advertise on MSNBC. When you refer to The Presidents speech as "Hitler like" well you have gone to far for me. I believe in free speech as much as anyone. I worked in Government for 30 years and remained silent. But this is NOT free speech. This is an attempt to provide people with fake news and deliver blows to a guy who was President for 5 minutes. I was not a big Trump guy but this us just way over the line. Comparing this man to Hitler is it for me. Let the people speak with their pocketbook. It's how Jessie Jackson and Sharpton made their way in life.

I'll start by saying that I didn't particularly like either Trump of Clinton, but the idiots on CNN have definitely pushed me in the Trump direction. I hate that thought too, starting to like a narcissist, but using Sling TV all I had was CNN. When I turned it on I would wager to myself if it would be more Trump bashing. I was right 99.9% of the time. Trump couldn't take a crap without criticism! CNN is by far the most biased news channel of all. They are pushing for racial division and setting out to divide the nation in general. The next four years are going to be interesting at best!

A nation in turmoil is great business for these "news" outlet. The stories almost write themselves. Is there such a thing as unbiased journalism when it comes to politics?

Reactions: BHSRebels89
For today I found regular old CSPAN did great.

I flipped to CNN and all I got was "how hard it was for Hillary to be there, imagine her feelings" or how Trumps speech as dark and anti-Semitic, like wtf people.

I think it may be time to boycott any business that advertise on MSNBC. When you refer to The Presidents speech as "Hitler like" well you have gone to far for me. I believe in free speech as much as anyone. I worked in Government for 30 years and remained silent. But this is NOT free speech. This is an attempt to provide people with fake news and deliver blows to a guy who was President for 5 minutes. I was not a big Trump guy but this us just way over the line. Comparing this man to Hitler is it for me. Let the people speak with their pocketbook. It's how Jessie Jackson and Sharpton made their way in life.
Trump's antics throughout the election have been very Hitleresque. Not sure why it bothers you for someone to report it as such. Unless you're just bothered by the fact that this is our new reality.

Reactions: JackPackTerrier
I would respectfully take exception to your comment on Fox .
I watched them all today and found Fox to be the most balanced by far with Martha , Bret , Juan , Chris and Hume . Would say NBC would be next . Could not watch CNN or MSNBC . Just MHO !

Because their candidate was elected. 8 years ago was a much different story. Fox ain't for nor balanced, but neither is anyone else.

Oddly BBC and now-defunct Al-Jazeera had the most unbiased US News in my opinion.

Trump's antics throughout the election have been very Hitleresque. Not sure why it bothers you for someone to report it as such. Unless you're just bothered by the fact that this is our new reality.
Wow... One of the worst mass murdered in history? That's Trump? You are ridiculous.

People that watch Fox News and complain about how biased MSNBC is (and vice versa) always crack me up.
giphy.gif

I see that the Tennessee band is in the parade. Seems like they could have worked the national championship Clemson band in there!!!

It is the same thing Obama put up with for 8 years from Fox. You need to get a little thicker skin bc the attacks come fast and furious when you are POTUS.

I did not want to talk about the candidate on this thread. Just the way a major news organization went out of their way to talk about him. Will a boycott work?

I did not want to talk about the candidate on this thread. Just the way a major news organization went out of their way to talk about him. Will a boycott work?

I'm guessing most people who agree with a boycott wouldn't be watching anyway.

Are you kidding? You're comparing Trump to Hitler?

Good thing the Pentagon nixed the tanks and rocket launchers that Trump requested. Hitler before Sept.1 1939 not a mass murderer YET!
Well hell... thanks for clarifying the comparison. I guess we've got what, Year to figure out Trumps master plan to attain the pure perfect race. Thank goodness you have warned all of us of the coming Fourth Reich.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT