ADVERTISEMENT

So Much Winning!

GWBush_Mission_Accomplished_25-s200x200-179224.jpg

Kim gets the validation he wants, Trump gets the word he wants. Makes sense.

ITT, I find out people whose political opinions can safely be ignored.

Reactions: Da Swami
How bad is Trump gonna beat the Democrat candidate in 2020. Obama’s left that clown show of a party with no bench. With the Economy rolling and ISIS and North Korea cowering, there’s not much doubt.
Trumps all about getting things done. Best first 500 days ever. Obama was too busy with his community organizer BS of stiring up riots that destroy their own cities, than actually getting anything worthwhile done.

I’ve never seen such a blantant disrespect towards a POTUS than what we are seeing currently with this NK situation. The Dems and the left leaning media would rather have a nuclear NK, and potential nuclear war, than to see Trump succeed. What a great time to be alive. Liberalism is truly a Fvcking mental disorder.

I’ve never seen such a blantant disrespect towards a POTUS than what we are seeing currently with this NK situation. The Dems and the left leaning media would rather have a nuclear NK, and potential nuclear war, than to see Trump succeed. What a great time to be alive. Liberalism is truly a Fvcking mental disorder.
There was that one time folks (including trump) said Obama wasn't a US citizen. That was way worse.

Kim already made this commitment to S. Korea around complete denuclearization months ago, but I guess I understand the need by the POTUS to go and politicize it now. I would do the same thing in his shoes.

The agreement with SK has nothing to do with the US. Moon doesn't control our armed forces in SK.

Nor does SK speak for the US when it comes to NK threatening he US mainland

Not completely related to this but I'm really gonna be annoyed when Trump claims that he brought the World Cup to the US in 2026.

Reactions: jeffcoat
Does this mean Trump gets the Nobel Peace Prize, since Barry O got it for literally nothing?

No, Trump does not get the Nobel Peace Prize. Those liberal crack heads will give it to Michelle Obama because she did the ground work for this achievement. Michelle had been urging American children to eat more “Chinese” food.

There was that one time folks (including trump) said Obama wasn't a US citizen. That was way worse.

You are right. Trump was mean to say that about Barry Soetoro with his multiple names and social security numbers. Its all in the past now. Trump saw the pathetic job being done for our country and decided to go and fix it himself. Thank you President Trump!!

Yeah but if he completely denuclearizes for Moon, then completely denuclearizes for all, no? Can’t do it twice...

Negative Ghost Rider. Moon is not the one threatening to blow his ass off the face of the earth if he doesn't denuke. Trump has correctly worked both sides of the logic. Not complying would be very dangerous for the rocket man and the carrot cannot be eaten until compliance is complete.

Only to a candy a$$ liberal like yourself would petty name calling and accusations be worse than openly pulling for NK to remain nuclear with a lingering threat of nuclear war existing. Congrats on being a beta bitch where mean words and tweets hurt you feelings.

We all know that the NK regime can't be fully trusted but situation is different than in years past...

For years, when money was running low, the NK regime would start up with their nuclear rhetoric. They would get louder & louder until we would give them some "hush money" (Clinton, Bush, Obama all did this)...the rhetoric would die down til the funds ran low again...

Trump didn't give in to this shakedown. You see, as crazy as Kim Jung Un seems, he knows that any kind of strike against the U.S. would be the end of him, his regime, & NK in general. Trump understands this as well so he let them stomp & scream & whatever else b/c he knows they weren't gonna do anything & when the caviar dinners finally ran out, Kim Jung Un would come to the table with hat in hand...

That's exactly what happened...

#Winning

How bad is Trump gonna beat the Democrat candidate in 2020. Obama’s left that clown show of a party with no bench. With the Economy rolling and ISIS and North Korea cowering, there’s not much doubt.
Trumps all about getting things done. Best first 500 days ever. Obama was too busy with his community organizer BS of stiring up riots that destroy their own cities, than actually getting anything worthwhile done.
All joking aside, the Democrats aren't going to roll out anyone who can beat him. As unhinged and insane as he comes off, he's delivering exactly what he said during his campaign. From a capitalist standpoint, you have love what the market and unemployment are doing. That'll play a huge part in 2020, and the Democrats won't have much ammo other than "TRUMP SAYS MEAN THINGS!!! REEEEEEEEE!!" 2020 will pretty much end up being the 2012 when Obama dunked on Romney, except the other way around.

This is the face of the liberals.

That is embarrassing. You may not like your POTUS but you never disrespect him that way on a public stage. I'm a republican and while I didn't like Obama, he was still the president voted in by the people. Same goes for Trump. People need to grow up.....On both sides.

A standing O for that trash is an embarrassment.

I absolutely can’t wait to witness the liberal media implosion when Trump is re elected in 2020. I imagine it will be similar to the looks on the faces of USCjr fans when Hunter Renfrow dragged his balls across their entire defense last year.
Why wait until 2020? That's gonna happen in November when that blue wave turns red.

Reactions: Ron Munson
The game with North Korea is midway through the first quarter. I loath Mr. Trump but if he can achieve the end game with NK I'll give him credit. But declaring "winning" now is extremely premature.
I think you can declare we are winning. You cant declare we have won. As you said, the game is ongoing, but we are definitely in the lead.

Please don’t take this comment as anti-Trump.....

Why couldn’t he use this eagerness to continue with the Iranian deal? Having a nuclear-free Iran is head and shoulders more important to us and the world than the dumbass Kim

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT