ADVERTISEMENT

So Much Winning!

How many Trump supporters believe that our military exercises with South Korea are provocative?

I don't and no president before Trump believes so either.

How many people believe the NK dictator can be trusted?

I don't and no president before Trump believed so either.

How many people believe that the NK dictator is a 'talented leader'? (You know, one who rules by killing people he sees as threats to him including an uncle.)

He is a dictator who is willing to starve his people in order to get them to conform. He shoots people rather than let them leave. He orders killings to those who don't praise him.

The man cannot be trusted and Trump didn't insist on verification because he says he has the world's greatest memory.
It’s killing you isn’t it! It’s pathetic post like this that’s made this Country so weak. You act like people are thinking all the worlds problems are now solved and we are not. He got us to the table. Give the man credit...he did what no other President has done before!!!

Only to a candy a$$ liberal like yourself would petty name calling and accusations be worse than openly pulling for NK to remain nuclear with a lingering threat of nuclear war existing. Congrats on being a beta bitch where mean words and tweets hurt you feelings.
LOL how are you this mad about someone saying the birther deal was worse?

The tone of your post shows that you're butthurt over something.

Reactions: yoseftiger
It’s killing you isn’t it! It’s pathetic post like this that’s made this Country so weak. You act like people are thinking all the worlds problems are now solved and we are not. He got us to the table. Give the man credit...he did what no other President has done before!!!

imagine the cognitive dissonance one has to have to think that the iran deal, which had clear checkpoints and limits and was approved by our allies, was bad while at the same time praising some nondescript "promise" from a dictator and notorious liar that he will denuclearize.

You obviously don't know much about the Iran deal lol

Reactions: Dbatz
How many Trump supporters believe that our military exercises with South Korea are provocative?

I don't and no president before Trump believes so either.

How many people believe the NK dictator can be trusted?

How many people believe that the NK dictator is a 'talented leader'? (You know, one who rules by killing people he sees as threats to him including an uncle.)

He is a dictator who is willing to starve his people in order to get them to conform. He shoots people rather than let them leave. He orders killings to those who don't praise him.

The man cannot be trusted and Trump didn't insist on verification because he says he has the world's greatest memory.
Imagine that, the board liberal has issues with another Trump accomplishment. You know the good guys are winning when you see kgwillison chiming I’m in a negative way. #winning

You guys have played the race card so much that most Americans just laugh at you loony left asshats. The Dem’s practice the politics of
Division and like to keep groups of people mad at each other.
Considering your lord, savior and conman had been ding by TWICE by the DOJ for housing discrimination, sued by the Polish government for hiring illegal polish immigrants and the godfather of the birther movement I can see how you blindly miss those factual examples. Grand Wizard Trump was appointed President so you two and others don't have to hide behind the folly you voted for him other than his paleolibertarian ideology. @Earle36 @gcsoccer16

Reactions: griffgolf
Imagine that, the board liberal has issues with another Trump accomplishment. You know the good guys are winning when you see kgwillison chiming I’m in a negative way. #winning
You do realize he has not accomplishment anything except to give credence to a dictator and sign a no binding paper. Then again your a trump apologist that continues to get suckered.

Considering your lord, savior and conman had been ding by TWICE by the DOJ for housing discrimination, sued by the Polish government for hiring illegal polish immigrants and the godfather of the birther movement I can see how you blindly miss those factual examples. Grand Wizard Trump was appointed President so you two and others don't have to hide behind the folly you voted for him other than his paleolibertarian ideology. @Earle36 @gcsoccer16

To be fair, it's a known fact that Hillary's campaign started the birther movement

You are the “manafold” of political pundits! Your word choice closely resembles the FGF board idiot! #MAGA!

Kim already made this commitment to S. Korea around complete denuclearization months ago, but I guess I understand the need by the POTUS to go and politicize it now. I would do the same thing in his shoes.
North Korea definition of denuclearization is a lot different from this administration definition of denuclearization which will lead to fall out of this dog and pony show.

Funny considering it is coming from a Breitbart subscriber

Breitbart is free; no script necessary. You should try it. Some of the best investigative reporting anywhere. Without Breitbart we wouldn't know about ACORN, Planned Parenthood selling body parts, etc. Without Breitbart, we'd all be believing in the bs reported by the NYT; like the sh!t that Ali Watkins printed from her lover/leaker boy and Senate staffer, James Wolfe. I bet you still believe that nonsense.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Please don’t take this comment as anti-Trump.....

Why couldn’t he use this eagerness to continue with the Iranian deal? Having a nuclear-free Iran is head and shoulders more important to us and the world than the dumbass Kim
Major differences in the two regimes...
The communist NK regime wants power over their people. No matter their rhetoric & how stupid they seem, they wanna stay in power & they know any kind of strike against us would result in their death & NK shimmering in the sun for 10,000 years...

The Iranian regime believe it's their duty to wipe Israel from the face of the earth... They believe in "death to America"...they believe in the reemergence of something called the 12th imam which can only be brought about thru mass death & destruction, catastrophe... They believe that they will be rewarded in the afterlife for such deeds...
This is the regime we gave 400 mil in the middle of the night, unfroze assets for, & agreed to give 90 day notice to for any inspections we may conduct....with their "word" in return. That was the "Iran Deal" ...which was no deal at all.

North Korea definition of denuclearization is a lot different from this administration definition of denuclearization which will lead to fall out of this dog and pony show.
If Kim Jung Un ever wants to eat caviar again (or at least before Jan 2025), he'll follow thru...

This. Ever since he announced he was running for president, he has been playing 3D chess while everyone else has been playing Tiddly Winks.
I really wish i could believe this, but I don't. I think whats happening here is simple. Two leaders are using the situation for optics and legitimacy. In my most optimistic view, everyone should be happy that communication is ongoing and we have a NK relationship reset. In my realistic view, you could elect Don Trump to 3 more terms and NK will never give up its nukes. Not without full on war, or assassination.

If you think the chess game being played here is simply propaganda, then I agree.
Lets play this thing out though. If NK gives up their nukes, then we have to as well on the SK side, thats the agreement just signed. Doing so would be like turning up your belly to China and Russia. China has their hands all over this. Trump isn't making these photo ops without their say so. China would be thrilled if we pulled our nukes off the Korean peninsula. Our Generals might shit a donkey if the president makes such a concession.

Lets say Trump somehow just makes the deal of the century and NK basically surrenders their nukes, opens up their boarders and all but surrenders the NK military over to the USA. China would sabotage such a thing. Think about why we were over there in the first place. SK is our foothole in Asia. NK is China's shield, they aren't letting that go.

In the mean time relations have improved and thats a good thing for us. Pressure on Kim's dictatorship has been relieved, thats a bad thing if you care about human suffering.

Reactions: yoseftiger
Breitbart is free; no script necessary. You should try it. Some of the best investigative reporting anywhere. Without Breitbart we wouldn't know about ACORN, Planned Parenthood selling body parts, etc. Without Breitbart, we'd all be believing in the bs reported by the NYT; like the sh!t that Ali Watkins printed from her lover/leaker boy and Senate staffer, James Wolfe. I bet you still believe that nonsense.
Why would my black ass read a fictional paper by a bunch paleolibertarians and white supremacists? Don't answer lol *sogh*

OUT at unbiased and AP. Ha Ha!

1) You're still chickenshit. Take the ban bet.
2) Please name a right wing source that's too extreme to be trusted. I'm trying to see if you're capable of rational thought, even with your extreme bias baked into every piece of your world view.

Why would my black ass read a fictional paper by a bunch paleolibertarians and white supremacists? Don't answer lol *sogh*

There's not one ounce of "white supremacy" at Breitbart. The only reason you think this, is because the alt-left, who want to keep us divided by name calling every conservative/libertarian, is saying it. I'm serious.

I really wish i could believe this, but I don't. I think whats happening here is simple. Two leaders are using the situation for optics and legitimacy. In my most optimistic view, everyone should be happy that communication is ongoing and we have a NK relationship reset. In my realistic view, you could elect Don Trump to 3 more terms and NK will never give up its nukes. Not without full on war, or assassination.

If you think the chess game being played here is simply propaganda, then I agree.
Lets play this thing out though. If NK gives up their nukes, then we have to as well on the SK side, thats the agreement just signed. Doing so would be like turning up your belly to China and Russia. China has their hands all over this. Trump isn't making these photo ops without their say so. China would be thrilled if we pulled our nukes off the Korean peninsula. Our Generals might shit a donkey if the president makes such a concession.

Lets say Trump somehow just makes the deal of the century and NK basically surrenders their nukes, opens up their boarders and all but surrenders the NK military over to the USA. China would sabotage such a thing. Think about why we were over there in the first place. SK is our foothole in Asia. NK is China's shield, they aren't letting that go.

In the mean time relations have improved and thats a good thing for us. Pressure on Kim's dictatorship has been relieved, thats a bad thing if you care about human suffering.

That's a reasoned response. Trump is not claiming victory and said repeatedly that Kim could break any deal; any time. In such an event, Trump hasn't given him anything. In times past, we've actually helped finance their nuclear program. Trump will not be duped. Trump has set this whole thing up China beforehand. He actually convinced China to stop buying coal from NK to further inflict financial pain upon Kim. The crux of the matter is, if the deal falls through, it be on Kim; as the whole world saw what happened yesterday and Trump didn't give him anything and won't until all conditions are met. A few things that give us hope, is that Kim did give up our hostages, he did replace 3 of his hardline advisors, he has made positive gestures towards Moon and he apparently took down one of his testing sites. The proof will be in the pudding and the pudding is still down the road, for sure.

Lol, ok.

Dude, please give the white supremacy stuff a rest...that's not the way most white people think...this whole racism thing is such BS anyway... White people are no more racist than black people or latinos or whatever race you wanna throw in there... But it's just a cool lable for liberals to throw out there on anybody when they just have nothing else to say...

LOL how are you this mad about someone saying the birther deal was worse?

The tone of your post shows that you're butthurt over something.

This is what the left does. When they get called out for the gaping vaginas that they really are, they call you violent, an islamaphobe, a racist, and bigot, or whatever suits their current mood. I’m not mad at all, and I don’t have to be mad to recognize you as a cvnt that gets offended by words and tweets. If we were face to face, I would calmly call you a cvnt with a smile on my face.

But hey, feel free to deflect when you get harmed by the truth

This is what the left does. When they get called out for the gaping vaginas that they really are, they call you violent, an islamaphobe, a racist, and bigot, or whatever suits their current mood. I’m not mad at all, and I don’t have to be mad to recognize you as a cvnt that gets offended by words and tweets. If we were face to face, I would calmly call you a cvnt with a smile on my face.

Lol what are you talking about, little buddy? You're clearly angry.

And when did I call you violent, an islamaphobe, a racist, and bigot?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT