ADVERTISEMENT

So Much Winning!

Ron Munson didn't realize TDS was this bad on the board.

Perhaps @jimbob1019 has a prescription for your ailments.

you're honestly by far the worst kind of trump supporter.

the one that's probs smart enough to realize how utterly stupid and detrimental he is but doesn't care because you're all about #owningthelibs

Guess the majority of Americans are Trumpers cause he’s gonna beat that Lib ass again in 2020; by a large margin.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

What tickles me in this thread is the polarized nature of the debate. Trump can do no right say those on the left. Trump can do no wrong say those on the right. Most of you know my feelings on Trump (and they are NOT positive). But I believe in credit where credit is due.

Personally, I think he's done a masterful job with N Korea SO FAR. Sure, Trump gave up the joint military stuff with S Korea in return for N Korea agreeing to give up their nukes. I don't see a problem with this. You have to give to get and Trump gave up something that he can change back by picking up the phone. N Korea on the other hand has to actually destroy millions of dollars worth of nukes. It's only reasonable that the US go first. We'll see what happens, but this is a good thing no doubt. I'll be super impressed when inspectors show up in NK and ICBM start getting destroyed.

On the other hand, I think he shat the bed with the G7 stuff. I personally don't know enough about trade to know if we are getting screwed by the other members or not, but I know that we are supposed to be friends and allies with these folks. So IF we are getting screwed, we need to have a "come to Jesus" conversation with our friends and let them know that this is not OK. You don't do this by calling out your fiends in public and making fun of them. You have that conversation in private. You don't disrespect your fiends by showing up late and leaving early. You do the arm twisting in private and smile big for the cameras in public.

The funny thing (not really) is that IF Obama had met with the N Koreans and done what Trump just did, the folks on here (and FoxNews) would be going nuts AND the liberal media (and the few liberals on here) would be setting him up for another Nobel Prize. This is what's wrong with our country. These things are either a good move for the country (or not). And that's worth debating.

But when you pick your side of the debate based on your political party that's just plain stupid.

And in my opinion, there's plenty of stupid on this board and plenty around the country right now.

Regardless of your feelings towards Trump, any Obama supporter has no right to criticize any president's foreign policy. I thought GW's was a complete disaster and couldn't get any worse, then we had Obama for 8 years.
Well, FWIW, at least Obama didn't shit on our allies.

Regardless of your feelings towards Trump, any Obama supporter has no right to criticize any president's foreign policy. I thought GW's was a complete disaster and couldn't get any worse, then we had Obama for 8 years.

Even if Obama had the worst foreign policy ever, that doesn't mean that people can't be critical of other's foreign policy. For one, they may have thought his policy was bad in the moment. For two, it's not like Trump supports can no longer frown upon deficit spending or sexual assault.

You still dont get why Trump won, and why he will win again in 2020. I hope all liberals keep this attitude for years to come, instead of accepting reality and coming up with a plan, like conservatives did after 2008.

I have never been so embarassed for our once great country. We have this idiot in the white house who knows nothing about trade and insults our allies at the G-7. Then he suggests we re-admit Russia, with an economy smaller than Italy's, even though it annexed Crimea and hasn't given it up, and it attempted to influence our election, and it is led by a murderous thug whom Trump admires. We give Kim a stage with the U.S. flag is flown side by side with North Korean flags, as if we are equal. We're not. Then he is "honored" to meet Kim who is very "talented". We got no agreement to verify the destruction of nuclear ability, and we won't. Trump has elevated Kim in the eyes of his people and the world, and in the end got nothing except our unilateral promise to give up joint military excercises with South Korea. Oh yeah, Kim Jong Un is invited to the Oval office which I guess is justified since it was recently visited by a road whore also named Kim.
Disgraceful!

Reactions: TheOldKanye
I have never been so embarassed for our once great country. We have this idiot in the white house who knows nothing about trade and insults our allies at the G-7. Then he suggests we re-admit Russia, with an economy smaller than Italy's, even though it annexed Crimea and hasn't given it up, and it attempted to influence our election, and it is led by a murderous thug whom Trump admires. We give Kim a stage with the U.S. flag is flown side by side with North Korean flags, as if we are equal. We're not. Then he is "honored" to meet Kim who is very "talented". We got no agreement to verify the destruction of nuclear ability, and we won't. Trump has elevated Kim in the eyes of his people and the world, and in the end got nothing except our unilateral promise to give up joint military excercises with South Korea. Oh yeah, Kim Jong Un is invited to the Oval office which I guess is justified since it was recently visited by a road whore also named Kim.
Disgraceful!

Another triggered liberal.

Disgraceful!
Let me guess, you suck Barry, Hillary, and Michelle’s( really Michael) Dik’s on the Reg?

Another triggered liberal.

Usually I like your stuff man, but here you use the standard Republican retort which is to ignore valid points and attack the person who made the points. You're off your game a bit though as you didn't blame Obama/Hillary and the dishonest pressfor something just before you attacked the poster. You are better than this man.

As I mentioned above, I like what Trump is doing with NK. BUT, the poster you are answering brings up some very good points (which of course you ignore). What makes some of them really good (the N Korea ones especially) is the fact that FoxNews was absolutely going nuts when Obama was thinking about meeting with NK. They were blasting him for potentially giving a really bad man in a really bad country a platform on which he would be seen as an equal to the US. Now that Trump is doing it, it's Nobel Prize worthy. There's also the fact (and I blame the liberal media just as much as FoxNews for this) there are news outlets doing everything they can to downplay Trump's meeting (making the same arguments FoxNews made 10 years ago... which they dismissed at the time).

As I said above, this meeting with N Korea is either a good thing for the country or a bad thing (and that point is certainly debatable). Personally I liked the idea in 2008 and I like it now. So Ron, did YOU think it was a good idea back in 2008? Or do you simply do like our media does and change your opinion based on whether the person has a D or R by their name?

Its more about Trump calling out our allies for shitting on the US for years! Donald J Trump has engineered the best start to a presidency in the modern era and could be in line for Mount Rushmore if he stays on this pace for the rest of his 8 years! Boom!

Its more about Trump calling out our allies for shitting on the US for years! Donald J Trump has engineered the best start to a presidency in the modern era and could be in line for Mount Rushmore if he stays on this pace for the rest of his 8 years! Boom!
Im serious when I say: wtf did Canada and the EU do to us the past decade? Why do we hate them now? Can you please list actual events with a source.

Mt. Rushmore??

He is a Manchurian Candidate. Hope he is hanged for treason after he is removed from office. I would pay admission to watch.

Im serious when I say: wtf did Canada and the EU do to us the past decade? Why do we hate them now? Can you please list actual events with a source.

I dont hate Canada or the EU, but there is no reason for them to have 100+ billion trade surplus with the US. All free rides off the back of the US are over with Trump in office.

Reactions: Ron Munson
I dont hate Canada or the EU, but there is no reason for them to have 100+ billion trade surplus with the US. All free rides off the back of the US are over with Trump in office.
LINK? And how the fvck is having a trade surplus a free ride? How is that their fault? Also, Canada for example, actually owns the trade defecit when you count goods AND SERVICES. Funny how that works. In other words, Canada puts more money in our economy than we do in theirs.

So again, wtf is going on in this brave new world? Why are we cheering on this guy while he goes on a world wide tour, insulting western leaders and elevating dictators on the world stage?

Trump was elected to represent the people of the US, not those of Canada, Germany, UK, France, etc. It is as simple as that. There is no debate.

The US has been carrying the weight of the world since the early 1900s

Lets not forget, many of three trade issues were caused by Democrats giving so much power to unions and and unsustainable taxing, forcing manufactures to move to cheaper countries. That's a fact.

As much as Trump has done, just imagine how much he could accomplish if he didn't have to invest time cleaning up Obama's and the democrat parties messes, as well as GW's.

Trump was elected to represent the people of the US, not those of Canada, Germany, UK, France, etc. It is as simple as that. There is no debate.

The US has been carrying the weight of the world since the early 1900s

Lets not forget, many of three trade issues were caused by Democrats giving so much power to unions and and unsustainable taxing, forcing manufactures to move to cheaper countries. That's a fact.

As much as Trump has done, just imagine how much he could accomplish if he didn't have to invest time cleaning up Obama's and the democrat parties messes, as well as GW's.
So, whats he done? Hes talked a lot, the only thing i've seen done is a tax cut and a supreme court nomination. As I pointed out Canada has a trade deficit with us. What good does it do to piss them off?

What trade issues with western countries are you even talking about? You can't just beg the question without showing your work. Also, isn't our biggest trade problem with China? How is treating our own western allies like shit work to our benefit. What fvcking deal is looking to be done by pissing everyone off?

By removing ourselves from the table of the G7 ,TPP and NAFTA for that matter, we leave a vacuum that China is very happy to fill. It just makes little sense to me. I get the argument 'we need a better deal', but I've yet to see in all this hoopla one iota of a better deal even talked about, let alone put forward and agreed upon.

This looks and sounds just like "you have to pass the bill to see whats in it". No one knows where this is all going, not even the prez.

You touch on our jobs going overseas. Even in non unionized SC the jobs left. Why? Because techs figured out they could sell our outdated machines to China and train them for a whole lot of money. Not just unions faults for demanding a livable wage. The genie is out of the bottle on that one. You aren't forcing the world to go back in time.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT