ADVERTISEMENT

So Much Winning!

d8fa4de7751fa4d30bf87e5a04e1bd4d8504af0617cde3beb28a0c13d2b96a79.jpg

Reactions: CUtiger (actual)

It is funny, @hopefultiger13 really hit the nail on the head. If three years ago Obama had done exactly what Trump just did, you and all the other Trumpsters would be on here deriding him for it. (makes us look weak! He gave up everything with no real commitment!) But since Trump did it.... all good. And yes, most of the people on here bashing trump would likely be defending Obama in that scenario. Please tell me that you see that?

If Trump can actually get NK to denuclearize, then I think that is great. The chances of denuclearization are slim to none. This dog and pony show victory lap that you guys are circle jerking to is highly premature. And lets not forget that Kim still runs an oppressive regime that terrorizes its own citizens, so I am not sure we should be best friends with them.

If trump had gotten on his knees and blew Kim on TV, somehow you guys would find a way to describe that as 3D chess.

It is funny, @hopefultiger13 really hit the nail on the head. If three years ago Obama had done exactly what Trump just did, you and all the other Trumpsters would be on here deriding him for it. (makes us look weak! He gave up everything with no real commitment!) But since Trump did it.... all good. And yes, most of the people on here bashing trump would likely be defending Obama in that scenario. Please tell me that you see that?

If Trump can actually get NK to denuclearize, then I think that is great. The chances of denuclearization are slim to none. This dog and pony show victory lap that you guys are circle jerking to is highly premature. And lets not forget that Kim still runs an oppressive regime that terrorizes its own citizens, so I am not sure we should be best friends with them.

If trump had gotten on his knees and blew Kim on TV, somehow you guys would find a way to describe that as 3D chess.
d8fa4de7751fa4d30bf87e5a04e1bd4d8504af0617cde3beb28a0c13d2b96a79.jpg

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/...ands-eu-compensation-to-stay-in-nuclear-deal/

As usual, referencing Breitbart as news. Can you not admit that you would have shat on this same summit if Obama had done it?

No, you're too chicken shat to admit that Obama had his lips surgically attached to Rouhani's ass. Amazing how our so called "friends" in Europe are openly being blackmailed to keep the JCPOS going. What a deal!
Don't know how I'd react to Obama and Kim, because nothing happened in 8 years except the little rocket man laughing at how big of a pu$$y Obama is.

Reactions: Ron Munson
No, you're too chicken shat to admit that Obama had his lips surgically attached to Rouhani's ass. Amazing how our so called "friends" in Europe are openly being blackmailed to keep the JCPOS going. What a deal!
Don't know how I'd react to Obama and Kim, because nothing happened in 8 years except the little rocket man laughing at how big of a pu$$y Obama is.

As usual, you deflect. We are talking about North Korea, not Iran. I am really amazed that you either can't see it, or are just can't admit it. Trump can do no wrong in your eyes.

As usual, you deflect. We are talking about North Korea, not Iran. I am really amazed that you either can't see it, or are just can't admit it. Trump can do no wrong in your eyes.

BS. Trump has done nothing wrong in his dealings with NK. The only reason Trump people are in this thread is to defend against Obama ass kissers. You are the only one I get down and dirty with; because you bring it upon yourself. Most of the left leaners on here, I can have normal, civil disagreements and discourse.
The real deflection here, is the fact that if Obama had done what Trump has done with NK, libs would be lining up with canola oil to have sex with him. My take, had Obama pulled this off, would be to check outgoing, midnight flight records to see how many pallets of cash he was sending to Kim.

isn't orange elvis the same rube who was peddling that child sex conspiracy theory via a link from gateway pundit?

not sure why anyone would even waste their time arguing with him

there is literally no connection between this and the extremely fake alleged sex camp in tuscon arizona that you were spouting as actual news

No connection to child sex trafficking? You are pathetic. There are plenty of people in high places that are involved in child sex trafficking. Some of them actively try to protect it. I'm beginning to wonder about you.

BS. Trump has done nothing wrong in his dealings with NK. The only reason Trump people are in this thread is to defend against Obama ass kissers. You are the only one I get down and dirty with; because you bring it upon yourself. Most of the left leaners on here, I can have normal, civil disagreements and discourse.
The real deflection here, is the fact that if Obama had done what Trump has done with NK, libs would be lining up with canola oil to have sex with him. My take, had Obama pulled this off, would be to check outgoing, midnight flight records to see how many pallets of cash he was sending to Kim.

because I make you look the fool doesnt mean I am not being civil, it just means I am smarter than you. And for the record, I have no interest in getting down and dirty with you.. i dont swing that way.

because I make you look the fool doesnt mean I am not being civil, it just means I am smarter than you. And for the record, I have no interest in getting down and dirty with you.. i dont swing that way.
Hahaha. Keep telling yourself that...lol!

The trumptards are in full circle jerk mode it seams. Gotta give it to Trump he knows how to play to his crowd.

need to remind my conservative brethren that no time in US history has the republican party had more power---at every level and it's only getting stronger (progressive ideology has been fundamentally rejected)

libs itt are acting exactly how you would expect people to act who suffer from low self-esteem.

need to remind my conservative brethren that no time in US history has the republican party had more power---at every level and it's only getting stronger (progressive ideology has been fundamentally rejected)

libs itt are acting exactly how you would expect people to act who suffer from low self-esteem.

The IG report on the handling of the Clinton Email Investigation is coming out today.
I'm hearing that it will be heavily redacted by Rod Rosenstein. What is he hiding? Get your popcorn ready. Can't wait to see how the Pravda Press spins, edits, massages as the truth is gradually exposed. It will be a trickle of pain between today and the mid-terms.

The IG report on the handling of the Clinton Email Investigation is coming out today.
I'm hearing that it will be heavily redacted by Rod Rosenstein. What is he hiding? Get your popcorn ready. Can't wait to see how the Pravda Press spins, edits, massages as the truth is gradually exposed. It will be a trickle of pain between today and the mid-terms.

You have never met a conspiracy theory you didn't believe. Attacking the free press is the first act of every dictator in history. I now see that the AH in charge now says that the media is America's greatest enemy. Before that it was "little rocket man" who he was "honored" to meet recently and who is very smart, a great negotiator, very talented. In between it was Trudeau. This is so crazy you can't make it up.

You have never met a conspiracy theory you didn't believe. Attacking the free press is the first act of every dictator in history. I now see that the AH in charge now says that the media is America's greatest enemy. Before that it was "little rocket man" who he was "honored" to meet recently and who is very smart, a great negotiator, very talented. In between it was Trudeau. This is so crazy you can't make it up.

You are going to be one very confused individual between now and November.

You are going to be one very confused individual between now and November.

Serious question. What damning information are we going to hear about from the IG report? What do you expect to see that should convince us all of the massive conspiracy against President Trump?

Serious question. What damning information are we going to hear about from the IG report? What do you expect to see that should convince us all of the massive conspiracy against President Trump?

You won't see any, just like you won't see any about Trump either. Both parties cooperatively working in conjunction are the circus and we are the audience, they are for entertainment/distraction purposes only and we willingly pay the hefty price of admission.

The focus of this particular IG report is the handling of the Clinton email investigation. Today, we'll more than likely see a Rosenstein, redacted; watered down version that will focus on Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page and probably Lynch. The original report will exist and could be released later, if necessary. Not just me, but many people who have followed this closely, believe that the FBI?DOJ was politicized under Obama and actively colluded to get her through the election as unscathed as possible. They always believed she would win and upon her victory, their actions would never be scrutinized. When that didn't happen, their cover up was the Trump/Russian collusion narrative that is being propagated to run the clock until the mid-term elections. Their only hope is that the dems take back congress and then impeach Trump.
Rosenstein is more conflicted than Sessions ever was, and he has ignored Congressional oversight at every turn and now is threatening House Investigators; even 25 year old staffers with subpoenas for their own emails, phone records, etc. Rosenstein is, in effect Obstructing the lawful, Constitutional duty of Congress to provide oversight of the Executive branch. This is basically where we are today in a nutshell. I know I'm not being specific and that would be hard to do on a message board. I don't expect you or anyone to believe any of this, at this point. Just watch what happens between now and November.
I am a guy that didn't vote for Trump in the SC primary. As the primary season wore on, people that I trust convinced me over many hours that there is a serious problem within our government and that both dems and repubs are involved. They also convinced me that a traditional pol would never be able to root it out. I am at the early stages of retirement and have lots of time to do my own research, ask questions, use logic, etc to put 2 and 2 together. I read all reporting from both sides. I find that the majority of the mainstream press is only conjecture, spinning leaked info, etc. Very little true investigative reporting. It also seemed odd to me that all of the leaks seemed to be given to the leftist sites; but the White House was being accused of doing the leaking. Didn't make sense. At one time, there was a main stream narrative that the White House was revolting against POTUS. Not true. I am thoroughly convinced that the msm is as far left as anyone in the country and has actively taken the role of doing and saying anything, covering up important information and is desperately trying to get Trump out of office. Just my opinion, but it is not a blind opinion, nor is it based on ignorance.

You won't see any, just like you won't see any about Trump either. Both parties cooperatively working in conjunction are the circus and we are the audience, they are for entertainment/distraction purposes only and we willingly pay the hefty price of admission.

Normally, I'd agree with you, but Trump has said he will drain that swamp. Hasn't given me any reason to doubt him, yet. It won't happen today, but today is the beginning of it. If he follows through, he'll be accused of being a dictator, a nazi, etc. but thinking people laugh at that tripe.

Trump saluted a north korean army general? If that is not a nut punch to all korean war vets.

This statement is a written confession to knowing less than a 3rd grader about the military.

I’ve posted a picture of myself. Would love you to prove us all wrong that you’re not a frail, estrogen laced male.

Normally, I'd agree with you, but Trump has said he will drain that swamp. Hasn't given me any reason to doubt him, yet. It won't happen today, but today is the beginning of it. If he follows through, he'll be accused of being a dictator, a nazi, etc. but thinking people laugh at that tripe.

I don't subscribe to either party because both are bought and paid for by first financial institutions and then corporatism. Our country isn't even ran as a Republic or even worse, a Democracy, hasn't been that way for decades and now fast approaching a century. "The People" (our will) don't cause the direction of this country, money/power causes the direction of this country.

Trump isn't draining anything, its an impossible task to "drain" something if the mechanism used to drain is exponentially less potent than mechanism used to fill it. The visual analogy would be the equivalent of using my boats sump pump in vain to drain the Titanic. At best, Trump is only postponing the inevitable demise of US solvency. He's doing it with showmanship, distractions and entertainment, all the oldest tricks in the book, actually some of the exact same tricks the Romans used during their eventual collapse.

Trump isn't alone in this ridiculous quest, Obama and many other POTUS did the same things he is doing but most of it was behind closed doors, i.e. Trump the showman/entertainer. There is no other option left on the table to change course for this country other than default by three means. First, do as we are doing now, which is to essentially double the national debt every term until our creditors call it quits, second, hyper inflate our way out (financially the same as the first) and pay our creditors with worthless currency, and third, cause a debt jubilee (done before in history) via war, force, sanctions, etc..

Our national financial issues are much greater than this nonsense emails, collusions, etc.. constantly perpetrated in the media. Our real unemployment is north of 20% if we add the short term unemployed, long term unemployed (the numbers the government doesn't account for) and the disabled. Inflation is near 10% (much higher in education, insurance, medical, etc..) if we use CPI calculations used only back a recent as the 1980's and not the low 2-3% used by media members.

It would be great if North Korea would not threaten to bomb the US, but what do you expect a country to do when they are the lucky recipient of the greatest (by weight) bombing expedition in US history, we turned that country into Swiss cheese causing massive casualties to every day people, not military sites. Some survivors are still alive to this day, they obviously still remember. A nuclear weapon was the ONLY way to assure their existence, see Iraq and their so-called "weapons of mass destruction"

This statement is a written confession to knowing less than a 3rd grader about the military.

I’ve posted a picture of myself. Would love you to prove us all wrong that you’re not a frail, estrogen laced male.

Did you really just ask me to post pics of myself? Are you sure this wasn't meant for those other message boards that you frequent? I'll admit I am flattered, this is the first time that some anonymous (clearly closeted) dude on the internet is asking me to post pics of myself. But i'll pass.

Did you really just ask me to post pics of myself? Are you sure this wasn't meant for those other message boards that you frequent? I'll admit I am flattered, this is the first time that some anonymous (clearly closeted) dude on the internet is asking me to post pics of myself. But i'll pass.

We’re all just going to have to assume you are exactly what your posts tell us you are: a lonely, Hillary voting, middle aged woman who hyphenated her last name.

Do you contribute anything but terrible political views here?

Reactions: Ron Munson
We’re all just going to have to assume you are exactly what your posts tell us you are: a lonely, Hillary voting, middle aged woman who hyphenated her last name.

Do you contribute anything but terrible political views here?

Your opinion of me is of no import. Unlike you, I don’t come to an internet message board looking for comraderie and validation from anonymous men. I sure as hell don’t ask those men to post pictures of themselves for me to look at. Seriously, try making some friends in real life, you will be happier.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT