ADVERTISEMENT

So the feds want teenage girls to have to take showers with guys who have boobs and a penis.

Another example of Obama's big government going full ruhtard. Should get real interesting when 50 year old pedophiles start going into girls locker rooms, dressing rooms and bathrooms because they can just claim they identify as female.

The federal government needs to fvck off and let states do what they want.

This. The topic at hand is ridiculous to begin with, but the much larger picture is how much our federal govt has been overstepping their limited power lately. It's so frustrating that we live in a world where the minority just have to scream louder than the rest to get there way.

This. The topic at hand is ridiculous to begin with, but the much larger picture is how much our federal govt has been overstepping their limited power lately. It's so frustrating that we live in a world where the minority just have to scream louder than the rest to get there way.
I agree. What is the point of even having Gov't at the state level? I mean seems like a lot of wasted time and money in the Feds are going to just make all the decisions.

Billy Grahams daughter is right. We may be looking at the end of times because God has been taken out of America.
jack-nicholson-nodding.gif

And Bruce...err, Caitlin Jenner is in talk to pose nude for the cover of an upcoming Sports Illustrated issue...

WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO??

If true I'll be canceling my subscription.
Better get to canceling...the issue is due out sometime this summer...it'll be him/her posing nude draped in the American flag...

How freakin' disgusting is that?!?!

Better get to canceling...the issue is due out sometime this summer...it'll be him/her posing nude draped in the American flag...

How freakin' disgusting is that?!?!

what's messed up is this idea that its "patriotic". All joking etc aside, it's quite disturbing that a society can become so far removed from something as objective as what gender you truly are. There's nothing more objective than that.

Where do you think transsexuals go to the bathroom now?
Hopefully at home. There are acts of bizarro weirdness that are so far outside the bounds of societal normalcy that, if we choose to do them, render us unable to go in public. For example, I'm a closet nudist. I LOVE to be naked. Seriously. But if I leave my house naked, I've run afoul of both societal norms AND the law enforcement authorities in my area. I have to pee at home if I want to pee naked.

why don't you tell us?
They've been peeing in the stall in the men's or women's restroom for years on end and no on had anything to say, then someone tries to make a law about it and suddenly the world is ending.
Transgendered people are going to the bathroom to use the bathroom, shocking I know.
People live with so much fear in their heart these days, that's the sad part.

Hopefully at home. There are acts of bizarro weirdness that are so far outside the bounds of societal normalcy that, if we choose to do them, render us unable to go in public. For example, I'm a closet nudist. I LOVE to be naked. Seriously. But if I leave my house naked, I've run afoul of both societal norms AND the law enforcement authorities in my area. I have to pee at home if I want to pee naked.

TMI-Parent-Moments-on-FB.jpg

kidding with you.......maybe.

The main point to me is that the Obama Administration has decided to legislate the law and take away something best decided at the state level. Also it is Congress that is suppose to make the laws, not the Executive Branch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT