ADVERTISEMENT

So we building walls around non border states now.

Edistoplayer

The Mariana Trench
Jan 15, 2006
This guy is a pure idiot. Im 31 and he is more than twice my age. How you dont know that Colorado isn't on the border and your the president.smh

He’s not stupid. He is just a narcissistic, pathological liar who makes idiotic statements while counting on his cult following to believe anything he says no matter how false or outlandish. While there have been an abundance of elected officials who were dishonest and self-serving over the years, this man as our president is truly an all time low. Oh well, at least we have Clemson football as a positive force to focus on in the midst of a dark time in our country.

See here is the exact problem with today's society. Trump is out there doing everything he said he was going to do as a candidate and the media gets hung up on something he said as opposed to covering the accomplishments. Imagine if the media kept that same energy when it came to Biden's outlandish comments.

he said what he said. I guess you never have taken ENG1101

He is playing to the crowd.

Every day something happens or he says or tweets something, liberals finally think they have him. He has processed so many people, that reactions to him are just embarrassing.

The Democratic frontrunner doesnt even know what state he is in.

Reactions: wta21080 and agantt
Have we ever thought about building walls around the non-border states Ohio and New Jersey to actually keep people in? Of course I’m only asking for a friend who also resides in Myrtle Beach.

I would love to build a wall around the Southeast to keep all the liberal parasites from leaving their dead host and moving down here in droves.

I would love for them to build a wall at the northern NC border that stretches across to Tennessee

He is playing to the crowd.

Every day something happens or he says or tweets something, liberals finally think they have him. He has processed so many people, that reactions to him are just embarrassing.

The Democratic frontrunner doesnt even know what state he is in.
What gets me is for a man to lie and make up stuff all the time is ok with you. If a man did that to your daughter you would try to kill him. I don't get it.

What gets me is for a man to lie and make up stuff all the time is ok with you. If a man did that to your daughter you would try to kill him. I don't get it.

All politicians lie. No one as much as BO. But they all lie. Republicans and Dems. Its a way of life.

Just listen to the Dems running for the nomination and all the lies they are spewing.

Trump probably had Biden on the mind. Or it maybe the 57 states that Obama had visited?

I’ll definitely be voting for Trump unless the Dems can keep him off the ticket, then I guess I’ll see you guys in Washington.

Reactions: tallulahtiger30319
vote for him I dont care it won't hurt my pockets if he wins.
Don't vote for him and it WILL hurt your pockets. If any of these idiot Democraps get elected ; watch out. There are always people worse off than you and these clowns want to take from you and give it to them. Medicare is a prime example: just signed up and I have to pay the most for it while people that don't work, pay nothing. This is after I have paid the most into it for me and my employees. Typical Govt Operation!

Edistoplayer: "why he say it then" "your the president"........other failing elementary English coming soon. Calling someone else an idiot is easy until you expose yourself.

Reactions: tallulahtiger30319
Don't vote for him and it WILL hurt your pockets. If any of these idiot Democraps get elected ; watch out. There are always people worse off than you and these clowns want to take from you and give it to them. Medicare is a prime example: just signed up and I have to pay the most for it while people that don't work, pay nothing. This is after I have paid the most into it for me and my employees. Typical Govt Operation!

Democraps, that’s funny.

See here is the exact problem with today's society. Trump is out there doing everything he said he was going to do as a candidate and the media gets hung up on something he said as opposed to covering the accomplishments. Imagine if the media kept that same energy when it came to Biden's outlandish comments.

Exactly. But people are too busy lapping up everything the media says to even look at the accomplishments. It plays out on here every single day.

Dude. Trump is the man. His supporters believe in him more than they believe in Jesus. Trump said he could walk out on the street and shoot someone down and he wouldn't lose any votes. He wasn't lying. People on this board would immediately say the other person had it coming.

Here's Judge Nap from FoxNews on Trump as President:

"In nearly three years in office, President Trump has spent federal dollars not authorized by Congress, separated families and incarcerated children at the Texas-Mexico border in defiance of a federal court order, pulled 1,000 American troops out of Syria ignoring a commitment to allies and facilitating war against civilians, and sent 2,000 troops to Saudi Arabia without a congressional declaration of war.

He has also criminally obstructed a Department of Justice investigation of himself but escaped prosecution because of the intercession of an attorney general more loyal to him than to the Constitution.

Earlier this week, Trump referred to a clause in the Constitution as "phony," and he thereby implied that he need not abide it nor enforce it, notwithstanding his oath."

And his followers LOVE it. Trump is above the law. He can disparage US hero's (John McCain) and the constitution and it doesn't make a bit of difference. Hell, he could probably walk into a Church and take a dump on the alter, wipe his ass with a page ripped from the Bible and get cheered for it at the next rally. It's the way it is. The man can do no wrong.

As a moderate, I freely admit that Trump has done some good things. The economy has run every bit as well under Trump as it did under Obama and even better in some areas. I think his handling or N Korea and CHina are stellar. I also support him getting us out of the Middle East, but not the WAY he's doing it.

There's other things as well that he's done a good job on. His supporters are quick to point that out. But Trump has done a ton of things that are just plain wrong as well. And his supporters are blind to that.

Last edited:
I’m just glad we took control of the airports during the Revolutionary War because if we didn’t we’d still be eating tea and crumpets and talking with shitty teeth in horrible accents.

Edistoplayer: "why he say it then" "your the president"........other failing elementary English coming soon. Calling someone else an idiot is easy until you expose yourself.
One is the president one is not.

I always vote 3rd party but I’m probably voting for Trump this time because the nonstop bitching has pushed me to his side. Keep it up
This is a weird ass reason to vote for president. Just want to be on record with that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT