ADVERTISEMENT

Some good news from the practice fields

rocky29670

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2002
Clemson
clemson.rivals.com
The fire is back, so (sincerely) thanks Tyler.

The head coach has been a fire-breathing dragon at practice and the players have responded.

There have been more fights this week than they can remember ever seeing in entire recent seasons. (that's my favorite part of this whole thing). Despite the record, and injuries this team is still giving effort and they are pissed.

I would have picked ND going away earlier in the week, but I think this team finds a way especially if the Valley shows up and does our thing. Again we might have a bigger and rowdier crowd thanks to the Don't be a Tyler, and I'm with Tyler crowds. I am actually looking forward to this game now, when I had been preparing myself mentally for it to be just like the ass whooping I witnessed in person last year. We were still in the game and within striking distance on the scoreboard, but it just felt like we got physically dominated.

Also Cade (for better or worse is going to play) he has a muscle injury/tightness nothing structural, so should be good to go with treatment and stretching throughout the week.

At this point in the season, nobody is healthy and everybody has something that hurts. I think this team can rally together and come out swinging. If they can punch ND in the mouth and hold onto the ball we've got a puncher's chance.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News