ADVERTISEMENT

Somebody needs to do a Wellness Check for @Tigergrowls

There should be no government involvement in our education system in this country. People always complain about the past practice of redlining and its lingering effects but they're perfectly okay with the system that provides our public education now.

We have no school choice for people who are in difficult situations and there is nothing more anti-American than the nine people the opportunity to pursue what's best for them or for their family. The disparate outcomes that we are seeing because of this horrible system are a tragedy for all of our country yet one side continues to protect the system because of unions. It is abhorrent.

The practice of having elected school boards and publicly funded schools through property taxes needs to go away. Any government control over curriculum needs to go away. The best way is to provide for the needs of a community to allow the community provide for what it needs.

You guys seem to have this thing with people wanting to implement what they believe is right. I want nothing of the sort. I want people to be able to choose and grow and disagree and have that be okay. I don't want there to be one set path to achieve something or one set system of beliefs. what I believe is what I believe and it's not important for you to believe the same thing for me to like you. I just want everyone to be free and to have liberty and the opportunity to succeed or fail on their own merits.

This is so wrong. So you would like America to have the same education system as Central America where only the very rich are educated and the poor have no access to education or opportunity for advancing themselves.

You want America to be the only civilized society on the planet earth that doesn't have public education?

I'm honestly shocked at this. I don't know that I've read anything on this board I've agreed with less, and that includes that batshit stuff that areeves and tigergrowls spout.

Reactions: fcctiger12
This is so wrong. So you would like America to have the same education system as Central America where only the very rich are educated and the poor have no access to education or opportunity for advancing themselves.

You want America to be the only civilized society on the planet earth that doesn't have public education?

I'm honestly shocked at this. I don't know that I've read anything on this board I've agreed with less, and that includes that batshit stuff that areeves and tigergrowls spout.

Are you actually reading what I said? Where did I ever say that that's what I want? You're making assumptions to try to win an argument rather than listening and trying to understand my perspective whether you want to agree with it or not. I am not in favor of any system that leaves people behind. What I am in favor of is a system that lifts people up and give them an opportunity to succeed and reach their full potential. What we have now is not doing that and if you think it is you're just blind. To advocate for the continuation of the mass slaughter of children's futures is ridiculous. If that's what you're interested in then you're not the person I thought you were.

it's also mildly humorous and quite tragic that you seem to think if we remove government from the equation then we are just abandoning people. that's so paternal and so limiting of what you think other people can accomplish. I find that rather disgusting. Why is it that you're capable of succeeding but others aren't? What do you have that they don't that requires you through our government to control their lives and provide for them?

Last edited:
"Some on the left" is the key phrase here. These marchers are hard-left assholes and morons who deserve to be prosecuted for their vandalism.

But, as you can tell me the picture you posted, they are hardly representatives of most Democrats or liberals.

Those are the difference:
- Dems are willing to call out and repudiate idiots on the left when they do shit like this.
- Dems also reject the violent extremists on the left. These idiots aren't Dems. They hate Dems! And we don't want 'em. Compare that to the Proud Boy types that are now a significant constituency of the Republican party and were embraced by Trump.

I don't know man. The "right" has led what, one violent and destructive riot in the last year? Maybe a few thousand people? And Republicans universally denounced these people and their actions.

On the other hand, millions participated in countless riots all across the country on the left. Some hate the dems, but most probably voted for Joe. Billions in property damage, thousands of businesses ruined, sieges of federal buildings, attempted succession from the country. Just horrible, sustained behavior by deplorable people. Mixed messages from prominent dems on denouncing, including support for bail money and suggestions that they keep it going.

And there aren't very many people in the Proud Boys groups. "Reports estimate membership between several hundred up to 6,000." That's not a "significant constituency."

Are you actually reading what I said? Where did I ever say that that's what I want? You're making assumptions to try to win an argument rather than listening and trying to understand my perspective whether you want to agree with it or not. I am not in favor of any system that leaves people behind. what I am in favor of is a system that lives people up and give them an opportunity to succeed and reach their full potential. What we have now is not doing that and if you think it is you're just blind. To advocate for the continuation of the mass water of children's futures is ridiculous. If that's what you're interested in then you're not the person I thought you were.

it's also mildly humorous and quite tragic that you seem to think if we remove government from the equation then we are just abandoning people. that's so paternal and so limiting of what you think other people can accomplish. I find that rather disgusting. Why is it that you're capable of succeeding but others aren't? What do you have that they don't that requires you through our government to control their lives and provide for them?

I apologize if I misunderstood what you said, but how do you think education will work if it's not government run? What is your suggestion?

I don't know man. The "right" has led what, one violent and destructive riot in the last year? Maybe a few thousand people? And Republicans universally denounced these people and their actions.

On the other hand, millions participated in countless riots all across the country on the left. Some hate the dems, but most probably voted for Joe. Billions in property damage, thousands of businesses ruined, sieges of federal buildings, attempted succession from the country. Just horrible, sustained behavior by deplorable people. Mixed messages from prominent dems on denouncing, including support for bail money and suggestions that they keep it going.

And there aren't very many people in the Proud Boys groups. "Reports estimate membership between several hundred up to 6,000." That's not a "significant constituency."
Millions participated in riots or protests? Don't go telling on yourself scotchtiger.

Millions participated in riots or protests? Don't go telling on yourself scotchtiger.

Who knows. I stopped watching it in Q2. But it was a hell of a lot more people, all across the country, than the one right-wing riot. We even had these deplorables destroying property in CHS the GOAT.

Who knows. I stopped watching it in Q2. But it was a hell of a lot more people, all across the country, than the one right-wing riot. We even had these deplorables destroying property in CHS the GOAT.
is there any difference between the local buisness and the US Capitol building? is looting the same as trying to find congress-people and VPs to hang setup your own government and take over the country?

Yes. It was estimated by left leaning media that as many as 25 million people participated in the events of the Summer. And as you guys are saying now, if they were there, they were responsible even if they didn't loot or burn. It's all on them because this was their sin that they should atone for!

Am I doing it right?

is there any difference between the local buisness and the US Capitol building? is looting the same as trying to find congress-people and VPs to hang setup your own government and take over the country?

tenor.gif

This is a sad statement by you. One with breathtaking generalizations and stereotyping. It's the exact kind of bigotry we're trying to defeat in the world. I grew up in Columbia, Maryland. Look it up when you have a bit.

It was the most racially diverse, liberal, equal place in America back in those times. It still is according to my friends who still live there. I was a minority in so many places and I learned how to live with, love, embrace and understand all the differences we have. I also learned how people from the south are treated very unfairly much of the time. I moved there from South Carolina and once they realized I was southern, they assumed me a confederate based on what they were taught in school and the black kids proceeded to beat the crap out of me every day after school. They'd hold me against a tree and take turns punching me. This went on for months. It was over a year before anyone would really be friends with me because I was ostracized due to my southern heritage. Nothing is perfect but I did learn a lot about how people can get along when we drop all the racial pretensions and just see each other as people.

You've chosen to make everything racial and given what you feed your brain, I can understand that. But at some point you're going to need to decide to stop this. If you view every thing through race then you're going to see that in everything. I am so sorry that's the case for you. It's a rotten way to live. Everything you write just stinks of disdain for those with whom you disagree. Perhaps it's because of the way you grew up. I talk to people all the time who use hypocrisy of others to justify a lot of their extreme views. Here's a clue for you; we are all hypocrites! Every last one of us and we all have prejudicial predispositions whether we want to admit it or not. It's called being human. That's where the rule of law comes in. The rule of law in a free society provides protection from those worst inclinations. We have stopped respecting the rule of law in this country. We have decided we know better based on emotion and that is what's provided the fuel for the enormous challenges we have no. It's also a big part of why we have such a chasm in our society which is growing day by day.

You seem to be filled with hate my friend. I will most assuredly be praying that you can be freed from this. The way you talk about things the only person you're poisoning is yourself. You also talk a lot about "we" as if you're some representative of a political party. You're most likely just a person with a view and that's enough. I don't speak for anyone but myself here. If what you gained from traveling the world is how bad we are here in the South then you didn't do much traveling. :)

This is the best place on Earth to live. Hence the reason more people try to come here than anywhere else in the world. It's long been a great nation but we are in trouble now. By the way, I loved your line about talking policy. The Democrats have not talked true policy for a long time. It's all SJW stuff in a world where economics seem to not exist. It would be glorious if we could all get back to policy discussions again. And lastly, you're right about the attack dog. I fought like hell against both of those candidates for that reason. But I will also say when you have every force aligned against you and there's no voice of reason, people will ultimately turn to something extreme and that's what happened. If we keep engaging in this madness, it will happen again. And God save us all if folks on the left keep pushing. They haven't done the math in certain areas and that's one thing I have never understood.

Zothras, dis you?

I'm not going to address every point you've tried to make in this rambling manifesto, which twists everything I've said to fit the thesis' you wanted to expound on. Besides, now that you've insulted me in multiple ways and misrepresented my words, I don't feel we have much to talk about. When you say I'm filled with hate, that's just your interpretation of my hostility towards you - that you've earned. I admittedly have some PTSD after the last four years and sometimes have little patience with you in particular, because you lie so often and say inflammatory nonsense to get a rise out of the libs.

And for the record, I do not hate conservatives, but I have zero respect for Trump sycophants or enablers. @scotchtiger comes across as a totally decent and reasonable person and though I don't like everything he says, I respect the hell out of the way he presents himself.
And I won't call them out, but, I also have offline conversations with a couple of the conservatives on this board and we get along great, though I'll still confront them on the board if I disagree with their takes. They are good dudes and I respect them.
I also have a conservative co-worker who's a member here and I won't call him out either, since he doesn't post on the RT and wouldn't want any part of this mess. But he's probably one of the best all around guys I've ever met in my life and I have his back no matter what. We have our shouting matches at times over politics, but at the end of the day, it's like nothing ever happened. We have different opinions about the issues but that's fine - I respect the hell out of that guy. But you, I don't particularly care for. Call that hate if you want.

This started with your attempt to whitewash everything Trump has done, and to find an equivalency with any and everything he does with something on the left. That shit don't fly with me, sorry. Nothing will ever equate to the destruction he's done to this country. So no matter how bad your orange guilt is, it doesn't make everything even steven, just because you desperately need it to, so you can say the left is just as bad. It's not and never will be. That's what I was addressing you about before you turned this into a referendum on race.

That's the tweet Willy. That's it...

Last edited:
Yes. It was estimated by left leaning media that as many as 25 million people participated in the events of the Summer. And as you guys are saying now, if they were there, they were responsible even if they didn't loot or burn. It's all on them because this was their sin that they should atone for!

Am I doing it right?

A. Big difference between participating in protests and participating in riots
B. Big difference between those riots and an attack on the US government that intended to kill the VP and members of Congress
C. Dems universally condemned summer riots
D. Trump rooted the Capitol attack on, held up national guard deployment, told the insurrectionists that he “loved them,” only gave a statement condemning the attack the next day because he was told he had legal liability and then immediately started telling people he wanted to take it back
E. Let’s not forget that Trumpers also shot and killed two people in Kenosha, murdered two police officers in Oakland, another in Nevada, and another in Alabama, ran over and killed a peaceful protestor in Charlottesville, plotted to kidnap and assassinate the governor of Michigan, and plotted to blow up a hospital in Kansas City. But yeah, the Capitol attack is the only example of right-wing violence.
F. When Trump was asked to condemn the Proud Boys at the debate he refused and told them to “stand down and stand by.”

This is right. Being a Republican doesn't mean you are a racist. BUT being a racist almost certainly means you're a Republican.

Total dumbass as usual. I think you must be an mkultra reject. They just released you in the wild and you gravitated toward far left wing politics as it sings to the crazy they put in you.

you are the board’s foremost expert on crazy, I’ll give you that.

Honest question. Do you really believe in all this liberal idealogy to include green new deal, stringent environmental regulations that include scuttling the keystone pipeline, open borders where millions of foreigners will be allowed into the US and taxpayers will pay for them.....etc or do you just regurgitate this shit because it pays your bills and puts food on the table?

Honest question. Do you really believe in all this liberal idealogy to include green new deal, stringent environmental regulations that include scuttling the keystone pipeline, open borders where millions of foreigners will be allowed into the US and taxpayers will pay for them.....etc or do you just regurgitate this shit because it pays your bills and puts food on the table?

I do what I do because I love America and strongly believe electing Democrats makes our country a better place.

I don’t support the GND (neither does Biden), but I do support stronger environmental regulations including a cap on net carbon emissions that would fall to zero by 2050 because I understand that climate change is an existential threat to my children. I also support scuttling the Keystone pipeline because I see no reason why Americans should bear the risk of a spill in order to help a multi-national oil company sell Canadian tar sands oil to foreign consumers.

I don’t support open borders (and neither do Biden or 98% of Democrats.)

Honest question: What drives someone to do credulously swallow conspiracy propaganda without giving it even a cursory examination?

Do you really want to go there?

fdpa7j.jpg

Reactions: yoshi121374
I do what I do because I love America and strongly believe electing Democrats makes our country a better place.

I don’t support the GND (neither does Biden), but I do support stronger environmental regulations including a cap on net carbon emissions that would fall to zero by 2050 because I understand that climate change is an existential threat to my children. I also support scuttling the Keystone pipeline because I see no reason why Americans should bear the risk of a spill in order to help a multi-national oil company sell Canadian tar sands oil to foreign consumers.

I don’t support open borders (and neither do Biden or 98% of Democrats.)

Honest question: What drives someone to do credulously swallow conspiracy propaganda without giving it even a cursory examination?

You cant speak for Biden or your party. Lots of conflicting voices and viewpoints that change based on who the listening audience is. I do not agree that what you just said is going to be dem policy. We shall see.

Shutting down the keystone pipeline and stopping border wall construction today by EO just scuttled 50K jobs and when the oil supply starts going down then prices will go up and anyone driving will pay for it.

Do you support catch and release into the US? What should the dem plan on immigration be?

You cant speak for Biden or your party. Lots of conflicting voices and viewpoints that change based on who the listening audience is. I do not agree that what you just said is going to be dem policy. We shall see.

Shutting down the keystone pipeline and stopping border wall construction today by EO just scuttled 50K jobs and when the oil supply starts going down then prices will go up and anyone driving will pay for it.

Do you support catch and release into the US? What should the dem plan on immigration be?

I can state facts about Biden’s positions. You can make false claims about “conflicting” statements all you want, that doesn’t make it so.

The Keystone Pipeline would create a grand total of 35 permanent jobs. 35. It doesn’t provide oil to the US market and it’s impact on the world market is a rounding error compared to the supply cuts just announced by the Saudis and Russians. And, BTW, oil prices are down today, despite those cuts, because of an oversupply in the US. You don’t really understand economics, do you?

And the border wall is a waste of tens of billions of taxpayer dollars that wouldn’t do anything to actually secure our borders and would be a terribly inefficient way to create jobs.

But I thought you conservatives didn’t think the government should be in the business of creating jobs, right?

If you’ve suddenly become a Keynesian, there are far better ways to create jobs while also driving long-term economic growth, like building clean energy infrastructure, for instance.

As for immigration, the plan should be enhanced border security through technology and officers, a pathway to citizenship for law-abiding undocumented immigrants who learn English and pay their taxes, and expanded legal immigration, particularly for highly-skilled workers

"Some on the left" is the key phrase here. These marchers are hard-left assholes and morons who deserve to be prosecuted for their vandalism.

But, as you can tell me the picture you posted, they are hardly representatives of most Democrats or liberals.

Those are the difference:
- Dems are willing to call out and repudiate idiots on the left when they do shit like this.
- Dems also reject the violent extremists on the left. These idiots aren't Dems. They hate Dems! And we don't want 'em. Compare that to the Proud Boy types that are now a significant constituency of the Republican party and were embraced by Trump.

JFC you are devoid of any rational thought. Holy shit it’s unbelievable, even knowing your idiotic tendencies

I can state facts about Biden’s positions. You can make false claims about “conflicting” statements all you want, that doesn’t make it so.

The Keystone Pipeline would create a grand total of 35 permanent jobs. 35. It doesn’t provide oil to the US market and it’s impact on the world market is a rounding error compared to the supply cuts just announced by the Saudis and Russians. And, BTW, oil prices are down today, despite those cuts, because of an oversupply in the US. You don’t really understand economics, do you?

And the border wall is a waste of tens of billions of taxpayer dollars that wouldn’t do anything to actually secure our borders and would be a terribly inefficient way to create jobs.

But I thought you conservatives didn’t think the government should be in the business of creating jobs, right?

If you’ve suddenly become a Keynesian, there are far better ways to create jobs while also driving long-term economic growth, like building clean energy infrastructure, for instance.

As for immigration, the plan should be enhanced border security through technology and officers, a pathway to citizenship for law-abiding undocumented immigrants who learn English and pay their taxes, and expanded legal immigration, particularly for highly-skilled workers

The US in short order became the worlds number one producer of energy under DJT and thats a fact. Its also a fact that gas has been cheaper for the vast majority in the US under DJT, so dwell on those two facts. 50K current jobs got wiped out with the EO's Biden issued yesterday. Try letting those families know its a good thing.

Enhanced border security built around the wall...yes. I can go for a pathway to citizenship for the current undocumented for those that qualify and I can go for an increase in legal immigration. I can also go for giving the current DACA folks a pathway to citizenship while ending the program going forward. Trump was more than willing to make a deal on immigration and the dems refused just for political purposes while continuing to make false claims about him daily.

The US in short order became the worlds number one producer of energy under DJT and thats a fact. Its also a fact that gas has been cheaper for the vast majority in the US under DJT, so dwell on those two facts. 50K current jobs got wiped out with the EO's Biden issued yesterday. Try letting those families know its a good thing.

Enhanced border security built around the wall...yes. I can go for a pathway to citizenship for the current undocumented for those that qualify and I can go for an increase in legal immigration. I can also go for giving the current DACA folks a pathway to citizenship while ending the program going forward. Trump was more than willing to make a deal on immigration and the dems refused just for political purposes while continuing to make false claims about him daily.

50K jobs wiped out is a big time lie. Full stop. Here's another fact, the United States had 3 million fewer jobs when Trump left office than it did when he entered - that's the worst jobs record since Hoover. If you care so much about jobs, perhaps you should talk to those families and let them know how wonderful Trump was?

You are surprisingly reasonable on immigration. Good for you on that, seriously. But, no, Trump was not willing to deal on immigration. Immigration was the one area where he actually had a agenda, drive by hard-right anti-immigrant racists like Stephen Miller. There were deals to be made on immigration in both the Bush and Obama presidencies, and Dems bent over backwards to make it happen, but hard-line Republicans in congress killed it both times. Trump did posture for a bit about a deal on Dreamers, but it was all posturing that everyone knew was bullshit.

ADVERTISEMENT