ADVERTISEMENT

Something Strange Happened in Georgia: Vernon Jones Is Latest Trump-Endorsed Candidate to Lose Run-Off Election in Peach State — A Clean Sweep

TigerGrowls

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Trump endorsement has been highly successful in all states so far with the exception of GA. I am not sure whats going on and probably never will but its fishy at minimum.

By Jim Hoft
Published June 21, 2022 at 7:46pm
AF89BF2F-7B48-40F7-93A3-6A0CD5D67407.jpeg
Vernon Jones speaks to a million Trump supporters at the Ellipse on January 6th
In 2016 Donald Trump won the state of Georgia 50.4% to 45.3%.
Republicans won the state in every presidential election since 1992 when Bill Clinton took the state thanks to Ross Perot.
In 2020, President increased his votes in the state by 372,000 votes.
Joe Biden, who did not campaign, won 596,000 more votes than Hillary Clinton did in 2016.
TRENDING: Something Strange Happened in Georgia: Vernon Jones Is Latest Trump-Endorsed Candidate to Lose Run-Off Election in Peach State -- A Clean Sweep for Never-Trump
It was an amazing result for a candidate who did not campaign in the state and when he did he could only fill about 10 circles.

IMG_6006-600x319.jpg

We now know that ballot traffickers pushed Joe Biden over the top with tens of thousands of illegal votes in 2020.
But that doesn’t explain 2022.
Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, who could not win his own district as a representative to the state convention, surprisingly won his primary two weeks ago over a popular Republican with 52% of the vote. Raffensperger was polling around 25%. Raffensperger is also a committed Never-Trumper who was caught lying about a call President Trump had with him back in December 2022.
Raffensperger frequently attacks Trump and his supporters. On Tuesday Raffensperger smeared President Trump in front of Liz Cheney’s Jan. 6 show trial.
But Raffesnperger won his primary with 52% of the vote to prevent a runoff.
Brian Kemp, who was booed at the state convention, surprisingly won his primary in Georgia after a rally with Mike Pence, by 74% to 22%.
And on Tuesday, popular conservative and Trump supporter Vernon Jones — who just months ago would receive a rock star’s welcome at rallies — lost to his opponent Mike Collins.
Vernon Jones lost his race 76% to 24%.
So Georgia was a clean sweep against President Trump and his supporters.
If we want to believe the numbers — Trump only has 24% support from the conservatives in the state.
Only 24% of Republicans in Georgia support President Donald Trump. That’s what we’re supposed to believe.
We know the machines they use, that Brad Raffensperger purchased, are able to be breached and manipulated. A recent government report confirmed this.
Something is going on in Georgia.
Or maybe it’s too late to save the state.

Trump endorsement has been highly successful in all states so far with the exception of GA. I am not sure whats going on and probably never will but its fishy at minimum.

By Jim Hoft
Published June 21, 2022 at 7:46pm
AF89BF2F-7B48-40F7-93A3-6A0CD5D67407.jpeg
Vernon Jones speaks to a million Trump supporters at the Ellipse on January 6th
In 2016 Donald Trump won the state of Georgia 50.4% to 45.3%.
Republicans won the state in every presidential election since 1992 when Bill Clinton took the state thanks to Ross Perot.
In 2020, President increased his votes in the state by 372,000 votes.
Joe Biden, who did not campaign, won 596,000 more votes than Hillary Clinton did in 2016.
TRENDING: Something Strange Happened in Georgia: Vernon Jones Is Latest Trump-Endorsed Candidate to Lose Run-Off Election in Peach State -- A Clean Sweep for Never-Trump
It was an amazing result for a candidate who did not campaign in the state and when he did he could only fill about 10 circles.

IMG_6006-600x319.jpg

We now know that ballot traffickers pushed Joe Biden over the top with tens of thousands of illegal votes in 2020.
But that doesn’t explain 2022.
Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, who could not win his own district as a representative to the state convention, surprisingly won his primary two weeks ago over a popular Republican with 52% of the vote. Raffensperger was polling around 25%. Raffensperger is also a committed Never-Trumper who was caught lying about a call President Trump had with him back in December 2022.
Raffensperger frequently attacks Trump and his supporters. On Tuesday Raffensperger smeared President Trump in front of Liz Cheney’s Jan. 6 show trial.
But Raffesnperger won his primary with 52% of the vote to prevent a runoff.
Brian Kemp, who was booed at the state convention, surprisingly won his primary in Georgia after a rally with Mike Pence, by 74% to 22%.
And on Tuesday, popular conservative and Trump supporter Vernon Jones — who just months ago would receive a rock star’s welcome at rallies — lost to his opponent Mike Collins.
Vernon Jones lost his race 76% to 24%.
So Georgia was a clean sweep against President Trump and his supporters.
If we want to believe the numbers — Trump only has 24% support from the conservatives in the state.
Only 24% of Republicans in Georgia support President Donald Trump. That’s what we’re supposed to believe.
We know the machines they use, that Brad Raffensperger purchased, are able to be breached and manipulated. A recent government report confirmed this.
Something is going on in Georgia.
Or maybe it’s too late to save the state.
19,999 Mules

You won't like this, but I advocated for and campaigned against every Trump endorsed candidate. I want his stench out of our state. He's made a mess of things and we have two people in the United States Senate now who don't belong there because of Trump. Goodbye and good riddance.

Georgia has open primaries. Many GA voters - myself included - chose to use their vote with very specific intentions.

Georgia has open primaries. Many GA voters - myself included - chose to use their vote with very specific intentions.

This piece is misleading in a big way. Raffensperger won by over 250,000 votes. I get their point about the 50% threshold and I'm glad he got over that. I do not like our run-off mechanism. However, all over the place Democrats have been voting for Trump candidates because they think they are easier to beat. The best example is Pennsylvania where they have actually spent money trying to help the Trump idiot there. The way this gets spun that somehow the party of mob rule is for our Republic is just absurd. "These noble people voted to save our democracy." LOL give me a break. NOTE: I am not saying any of this is necessarily true about you.

That being said, the big lie isn't a big lie. I can't stand Trump but this whole big lie thing is a big lie itself. We've seen contested election results since 2000 and on multiple occasions candidates have called the results fraudulent. House Reps from both sides have voted against certifying results because of perceived fraud on multiple occasions. The most recent in 2020 was just the worst of the bunch and unfortunately a natural progression based on past actions. It's all so ridiculous.

Trump is a lying son of a bitch. He brought Democrat style politics to the GOP. I want nothing to do with that kind of lying and deception.

Last edited:
I’m a Republican, and highly doubt that will ever change. With that being said, I hope every Trump endorsed candidate loses. We don’t need him around for 2024. That’s the only way the Republicans do not win the presidency.

That being said, the big lie isn't a big lie. I can't stand Trump but this whole big lie thing is a big lie itself. We've seen contested election results since 2000 and on multiple occasions candidates have called the results fraudulent. House Reps from both sides have voted against certifying results because of perceived fraud on multiple occasions. The most recent in 2020 was just the worst of the bunch and unfortunately a natural progression based on past actions. It's all so ridiculous.
Holy hell man, this is why you have no credibility. It not only was a BIG lie but it was probably the BIGGEST lie ever told in our history and certainly caused the most damage. Nothing even comes close.

Holy hell man, this is why you have no credibility. It not only was a BIG lie but it was probably the BIGGEST lie ever told in our history and certainly caused the most damage. Nothing even comes close.

I hope to continue to have no credibility with you. Unfortunately, you and the truth don't often cross paths. The biggest lie ever told in our history is that there is a Social Security Trust Fund. Another really huge lie is the black people aren't people and aren't intellectually capable. But please, carry on with your abject partisan stupidity. I mean, you're right. Those things are nothing compared to this lie which led to exactly nothing of any consequence. The lies about George Floyd caused far more damage. Do you even think before you type?

I’m a Republican, and highly doubt that will ever change. With that being said, I hope every Trump endorsed candidate loses. We don’t need him around for 2024. That’s the only way the Republicans do not win the presidency.
I agree 100% with this. You guys know how I feel about Trump, but it's not like I'm a Biden fan either. Give this Independent ANYONE that's even close to reasonable and I'll vote Republican.

IMHO Trump is really bad for this country... really really bad. Personally, I don't think he works for Putin. I don't think he's really a racist and I don't hate all his policies. But Donald Trump works for Donald Trump. Period. Truth and Lies, good and bad, mean nothing. Anything that's not in his immediate best interest and doesn't agree with him completely must be destroyed. It doesn't matter what that is, or the damage it does to the country.

You've seen it over the last year and a half. There's no proof of ballot box stuffing or the voting machines screwing up... not a thing that has held up in court. A REAL leader, tips his hat to the winner and works to win the next election. Trump points fingers and blames others.

You won't like this, but I advocated for and campaigned against every Trump endorsed candidate. I want his stench out of our state. He's made a mess of things and we have two people in the United States Senate now who don't belong there because of Trump. Goodbye and good riddance.
God Bless your right to your vote and your opinion. I do not share it but thats ok. I just want the American People to be able to keep free and fair elections and I think we are losing it through deception from the uniparty.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Is it that hard to grasp the possibility that Georgia voters simply didn’t like the Trump-backed candidates?
The results in the GA primaries went against the trend in the rest of the south and thats very unusual and worth inspection. The open primary status allowing dems to vote in the repub primary answers some of it.

Last edited:
I hope to continue to have no credibility with you. Unfortunately, you and the truth don't often cross paths. The biggest lie ever told in our history is that there is a Social Security Trust Fund. Another really huge lie is the black people aren't people and aren't intellectually capable. But please, carry on with your abject partisan stupidity. I mean, you're right. Those things are nothing compared to this lie which led to exactly nothing of any consequence. The lies about George Floyd caused far more damage. Do you even think before you type?
Trust me, you will because you're absurd. Of course you'd try to one up the BIG LIE with some random and unrelated nonsense. Nothing of consequence you say?

• Tell that to the people that died at the Capitol on Jan. 6th along with the 140 officers that were injured, including several that later committed suicide
  • Tell that to the taxpayers who will bear the cost of the millions of dollars worth of damage to the Capitol
  • Tell that to the innocent election workers who have been terrorized and stalked since that day, including the one who's grandmother's door was busted down to make a citizens arrest on her daughter and granddaughter.
  • Tell that to the election officials who have been terrorized and threatened since the BIG LIE and are still threatened to this day.
  • Tell that to members of the Jan 6th commission who have received threats, including one who received a letter addressed to his wife that spoke of executing their entire family and sending them to hell.
  • Tell that to the congressmen who have lost their jobs because they believed in the truth
  • Tell that to the millions of Americans who have now lost trust in our democratic process
  • Tell that to the hundreds of Stop the Steal candidates that are running for elections in order to subvert election outcomes they don't like.
  • Tell that to the 61% of Republicans who STILL believe that lie and the state governments that are creating new laws that make it harder to vote based on that false belief
  • Tell that to all the victims of his despicable lie that he won't apologize to and feels no sorrow for.
Remember, we are talking about the President of the United States, the highest office in the entire world who is shamelessly hawking this poisonous lie to this day. You're really going to stick with "the big lie isn't a big lie?"

What the hell is wrong with you? Seriously?

• Haha
Reactions: TigerGrowls

To me this is cheating. I guess yall are happy to do whatever it takes and are not concerned if your horse wins. But no this is not an example of the mass election fraud I have been railing against. Its legal by law in GA even though I think its cheating in reality.

To me this is cheating. I guess yall are happy to do whatever it takes and are not concerned if your horse wins. But no this is not an example of the mass election fraud I have been railing against. Its legal by law in GA even though I think its cheating in reality.

Please spare me your outrage. This happens on both sides in GA, and is an effective way to use your vote. I recall a bunch of Republicans wisely doing the same thing to get wacko Cynthia McKinney out of office. Was that cheating?

McKinney was defeated by Denise Majette in the 2002 Democratic primary. Her defeat was attributed to some Republican crossover voting in Georgia's open primary election, which permits anyone from any party to vote in any party primary and "usually rewards moderate candidates and penalizes those outside the mainstream."[10]

Please spare me your outrage. This happens on both sides in GA, and is an effective way to use your vote. I recall a bunch of Republicans wisely doing the same thing to get wacko Cynthia McKinney out of office. Was that cheating?

McKinney was defeated by Denise Majette in the 2002 Democratic primary. Her defeat was attributed to some Republican crossover voting in Georgia's open primary election, which permits anyone from any party to vote in any party primary and "usually rewards moderate candidates and penalizes those outside the mainstream."[10]

I didnt participate in that, so I stand from a moral high ground bro. LOL!

• Haha
The results in the GA primaries went against the trend in the rest of the south and thats very unusual and worth inspection. The open primary status allowing dems to vote in the repub primary answers some of it.
The South doesn’t have to vote as a monolith, nor does the North or anywhere else for that matter. Georgia isn’t Alabama. 50 years ago they were more alike, but times change.

You’re right that the open primary could have played a role, but there’s no conspiracy there.

I don’t get why people care if a Trump endorsed candidate wins or not, to me it’s about the best candidate for the job. I supported Mandel in Ohio over JD Vance because he was much more aligned with my views and, IMO more conservative, than Vance. I really think those fellow conservatives need to really research Republican candidates and read about their history of positions on issues/past rhetoric, etc. rather than just voting on the sleeve of Trump’s endorsement. Whether he gets elected again or not, we need the best of the best in our party and I would argue that Trump has made some very questionable endorsements this election.

Please folks do your own independent research

• Haha
Lolololol. Trump actively caused Republicans to lose the us senate seat in Georgia on that special election. Objectively, he's the reason they lost. The notion that Georgia Republicans hate him for that is pretty obvious. Of course, the trump cult of victimhood can't see it.

I don’t get why people care if a Trump endorsed candidate wins or not, to me it’s about the best candidate for the job. I supported Mandel in Ohio over JD Vance because he was much more aligned with my views and, IMO more conservative, than Vance. I really think those fellow conservatives need to really research Republican candidates and read about their history of positions on issues/past rhetoric, etc. rather than just voting on the sleeve of Trump’s endorsement. Whether he gets elected again or not, we need the best of the best in our party and I would argue that Trump has made some very questionable endorsements this election.

Because the trump cult that relies on victimhood to continue to exist can't stomach it. So the media outlets that rely on these knuckledraggers clicking and spending push the content out.

Dude you are a hard core election denier if you don't understand why Trump endorsed candidates are bad for the country. To gain his endorsement most of them had to publicly state that the election was stolen. You don't understand why low character garbage candidates would be unhealthy for a democracy? And SMFH at support for Josh Mandel, one of the biggest gutter dwellers of them all. Holy shit,..

F
Dude you are a hard core election denier if you don't understand why Trump endorsed candidates are bad for the country. To gain his endorsement most of them had to publicly state that the election was stolen. You don't understand why low character garbage candidates would be unhealthy for a democracy? And SMFH at support for Josh Mandel, one of the biggest gutter dwellers of them all. Holy shit,..

False, you continue to say things like you know me personally which is about as far from the truth. One, I don’t agree that the election was stolen. I agree there was fraud that should be investigated and saw things myself and heard from others that were very odd in 2020, but to overturn the election would be impossible to prove. It doesn’t even matter anymore IMO we are nearing 1.5 years into this doofus with the worst polls of any American Presidency this soon into it.

JD Vance was a massive donor to Clinton in 2016 and who is despicable herself, especially given that she approved spying on the Trump Campaign and the Russia collusion BS. He’s a complete RINO and despises Trump and is largely against many of the A1st policies that I do agree with. If he wins he will vote with the democrats I am absolutely certain of that, hence you know he’s a democrat labeled with an R and immediately attack me as an ‘election denier’ which is extremely insulting to someone who really is quite opposite.

F

False, you continue to say things like you know me personally which is about as far from the truth. One, I don’t agree that the election was stolen. I agree there was fraud that should be investigated and saw things myself and heard from others that were very odd in 2020, but to overturn the election would be impossible to prove. It doesn’t even matter anymore IMO we are nearing 1.5 years into this doofus with the worst polls of any American Presidency this soon into it.

JD Vance was a massive donor to Clinton in 2016 and who is despicable herself, especially given that she approved spying on the Trump Campaign and the Russia collusion BS. He’s a complete RINO and despises Trump and is largely against many of the A1st policies that I do agree with. If he wins he will vote with the democrats I am absolutely certain of that, hence you know he’s a democrat labeled with an R and immediately attack me as an ‘election denier’ which is extremely insulting to someone who really is quite opposite.
The point you're missing is that Mandel staked his candidacy on openly and loudly proclaiming that the election was stolen. So he lied with bravado to appeal to Trump bootlickers. He's a less masculine version of Marjorie Taylor Greene. It's laughable that he would appeal to anyone with a moral compass. JD Vance sucks too but Mandel is just trash.

The idea around Trump endorsed candidates is to get rid of rino's that will flip on crucial votes when ordered. This is all about the uniparty running the nation currently where the dirty dems and rinos are working together to achieve objectives that the vast majority of Americans disagree with. Now whether Trump is always choosing the right people to endorse with this objective I am not sure. I personally make my own decisions, but I will put some value into Trump's opinion.

The idea around Trump endorsed candidates is to get rid of rino's that will flip on crucial votes when ordered. This is all about the uniparty running the nation currently where the dirty dems and rinos are working together to achieve objectives that the vast majority of Americans disagree with. Now whether Trump is always choosing the right people to endorse with this objective I am not sure. I personally make my own decisions, but I will put some value into Trump's opinion.
Vast majority you say? LOLOL
I can promise you the vast majority of Americans don't want immoral election deniers making decisions that could affect the whole country. Just say your little corner of dark traitors want more power than you deserve so you can ignore the Constitution and democracy.

Vast majority you say? LOLOL
I can promise you the vast majority of Americans don't want immoral election deniers making decisions that could affect the whole country. Just say your little corner of dark traitors want more power than you deserve so you can ignore the Constitution and democracy.
Time after time after time, you repeatedly say “election deniers”, please explain who all the democrats are that denied the 2016 and 2000 elections. What do you call them? If they are also election deniers, fair enough.

Time after time after time, you repeatedly say “election deniers”, please explain who all the democrats are that denied the 2016 and 2000 elections. What do you call them? If they are also election deniers, fair enough.
Are we having more fun again with false equivalances? Name the Democrats that ran on that premise. I'll wait.

Every single one of them that thought Russian collusion was true for far past the midterms of that year? Are you kidding me??
Uh, are you suggesting that democrats ran on a platform of Russian collusion?? That's hilarious but no, they had bigger and better aspirations than that. Nice attempt at whataboutism though.

"As midterm campaigning heats up and Democrats try to make their way back from the political wilderness, they are mostly not relying on the Russia imbroglio to make their case to voters.

Although the subject comes up and the party has elected to attack President Trump and Republicans for what they call a "culture of corruption" — which broadly involves the Russia saga — the big political focus is elsewhere.

Why?

One reason is that Democrats want to program their messaging in affirmative ways, especially on health care, as NPR's Scott Detrow has reported. They want to run on it and in support of the Affordable Care Act, in addition to all the running against Trump they are doing."

Meanwhile

"As far as the primary goes, the more extreme, the more likely the Republican is to win a primary," she said, "and that's why you see a lot of these candidates jockeying all the way to the extreme."

And then your boy

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT