ADVERTISEMENT

"South Carolina Football Player Lynching"

there is no comparison here son

this stuff is absolute garbage

kids listening to this crap is a major problem.

7 8 9 year olds listening to this garbage

and we wonder why they dont wanna finish school or get a job
I'm not your son

Not saying it's not a problem

If you think it's the worst thing in history to happen to black people you're either extremely ignorant, and idiot, or racist.

Come to Philly, let's help change these kids

nah

stay out of philly

giphy.gif

I'm not your son

If you think it's the worst thing in history to happen to black people you're either extremely ignorant, and idiot, or racist.

its the problem here and now

slavery was 1800s

oppression was 1900s

free and clear now

need to get black people to get the lead out of their asses and get to work and quit playing with guns

everything is fake news for the first 48 hours

dont believe a dam word

let it sink in a bit

diversity and sensitivity training left out honesty in the program

My thought here is, that in this day of social media, camera phones, etc., this would almost instantly be out. Then someone would get wind of it, and it would be all over the news. If this was real, we would already know it. That's why I believe that it is likely 'Fake News'.

My thought here is, that in this day of social media, camera phones, etc., this would almost instantly be out. Then someone would get wind of it, and it would be all over the news. If this was real, we would already know it. That's why I believe that it is likely 'Fake News'.

the video showed a bunch of hooligans at 2am

2am

football players

again

2am

the time is the issue not the fight

what are they doing at 2am in the morning

its the problem here and now

slavery was 1800s

oppression was 1900s

free and clear now

need to get black people to get the lead out of their asses and get to work and quit playing with guns
Your exact quote : "rap music is going to go down as the single most important thing in history to hold black people back"

You didn't say it's what's holding black people back here and now the most. You said in history. If you think rap music about sex is more detrimental to a community than 100+ years of being hung in trees, having communities burned down, not having access to proper schooling and/or decent jobs, not being allowed to live in nicer areas, the list goes on and on and on. Then you are completely ignorant.

This isn't something that happened generations ago. Most black people alive today lived through at least some of these things, experienced them first hand. And if they didn't experience them first hand almost certainly their parents and/or grandparents did.

There are literally people still alive today that had parents that were slaves.

Last edited:
Your exact quote : "rap music is going to go down as the single most important thing in history to hold black people back"

You didn't say it's what's holding black people back here and now the most. You said I'm history. If you think rap music about sex is more detrimental to a community than 100+ years of being hung in trees, having communities burned down, not having access to proper schooling and or decent jobs, not being allowed to live in nicer areas, the list goes on and on and on. Then you are completely ignorant.

This isn't something that happened generations ago. Most black people alive today lived through at least some of these things, experienced them first hand. And if they didn't experience them first hand almost certainly their parents and/or grandparents did.

There are literally people still alive today they had parents that were slaves.

need to switch from rap and hip hop over to some jazz or some blues

some real music

yea i did say history

but i mean the present like now

You didn't say it's what's holding black people back here and now the most. You said I'm history. If you think rap music about sex is more detrimental to a community than 100+ years of being hung in trees, having communities burned down, not having access to proper schooling and or decent jobs, not being allowed to live in nicer areas, the list goes on and on and on. Then you are completely ignorant.

There are literally people still alive today they had parents that were slaves.

my third or 4th great grandfather on my moms dads side was hung in a tree for sleeping with a native american.

so i can say i personally had a fore father hung.

but that was like 1800s. had nothing to do with me.

every child has access to a school.

its up to the parents to push that child to want to learn.

blackboards and chalk work just as good as whiteboards and markers

yes there are some black grandpas and mas who know what racism is.

these kids nowadays dont have a clue.

getting picked on isnt racism. its part of growing up.

everyone gets picked on at some point in their childhood.

You didn't say it's what's holding black people back here and now the most. You said in history. If you think rap music about sex is more detrimental to a community than 100+ years of being hung in trees, having communities burned down, not having access to proper schooling and/or decent jobs, not being allowed to live in nicer areas, the list goes on and on and on. Then you are completely ignorant.

hey if there are no decent jobs around you.

you have to move

hispanics traveled across a border illegally to make more money for their families.

gotta leave the hood

or start a small biz in da hood

and not drugs:)

unless a pharmacy

edit- add liqour store

need to switch from rap and hip hop over to some jazz or some blues

some real music

yea i did say history

but i mean the present like now
Black music has always been hyper-sexualized, that didn't start with Hip-hop.

I would say that rap music itself has about the same amount of influence as drug filled rock music did decades ago. It's not the music that's the issue, it's the multiple generations of broken families that's the problem.

Plenty of little suburban kids (of all races) running around blasting the same exact music, emulating the same exact things and their lives turn out just fine and productive.

you have to move

hispanics traveled across a border illegally to make more money for their families.

gotta leave the hood

unless a pharmacy

edit- add liqour store
Ever heard of the great migration?

you have to move

gotta leave the hood

unless a pharmacy

edit- add liqour store

I wish you'd stop.

cmon dude throw the crutch away, there's nothing holding you back. And black people don't hold a monopoly over slavery as so many here want to think.
Here is some current history to chew on.

"There are 167 countries that still have slavery, affecting about 46 million people. Although governments have taken steps and raised awareness about modern slavery, it is difficult to detect and recognize in many cases. It’s important to know the signs of slavery so that authorities and organizations can be alerted.

While over a hundred countries still have slavery, six countries have significantly high numbers:

1. India (18.4 million)
  2. China (3.4 million)
  3. Pakistan (2.1 million)
  4. Bangladesh (1.5 million)
  5. Uzbekistan (1.2 million)
  6. North Korea (1.1 million)
Other countries that have significantly high slave populations are Russia, Nigeria, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Indonesia, Egypt, Myanmar, Iran, Turkey, and Sudan. "

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/countries-that-still-have-slavery

And BTW everyone that disagrees with your myopic view of America is not a racist or bigot.

No doubt. Dude needs to take an online grammar class, but I can decipher enough to know he’s a bigot and racist and I wish this board would take the trash out sometimes.
Hopefully the report button will be used appropriately so we can eliminate the trash.

First time using the Ignore feature and now I wish I had done it sooner.

cmon dude throw the crutch away, there's nothing holding you back. And black people don't hold a monopoly over slavery as so many here want to think.
Here is some current history to chew on.

"There are 167 countries that still have slavery, affecting about 46 million people. Although governments have taken steps and raised awareness about modern slavery, it is difficult to detect and recognize in many cases. It’s important to know the signs of slavery so that authorities and organizations can be alerted.

While over a hundred countries still have slavery, six countries have significantly high numbers:

1. India (18.4 million)
  2. China (3.4 million)
  3. Pakistan (2.1 million)
  4. Bangladesh (1.5 million)
  5. Uzbekistan (1.2 million)
  6. North Korea (1.1 million)
Other countries that have significantly high slave populations are Russia, Nigeria, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Indonesia, Egypt, Myanmar, Iran, Turkey, and Sudan. "

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/countries-that-still-have-slavery

And BTW everyone that disagrees with your myopic view of America is not a racist or bigot.
Where the hell did I say I was using a crutch, or that anyone who disagrees with me is racist or a bigot? I haven't come close to saying or suggesting either of those things. Maybe try listening next time and saving all that for your Facebook friends.

I have no dog in this fight. But from the outside looking in, this reeks of ...

The walk-on player did thing(s) to make teammates really, really dislike him. Then when he gets his for doing so -- including a whuppin' -- he then tries using said whuppin' to get the others in trouble.

Not saying beating his rear was the right thing for Jammie Robinson to do. But as Chappelle once appropriately put it, I understand.

Wait...so they did in fact beat his ass? That's still problematic even if he 'deserved' it no?

I'm not your son

Still boring. Note to @GilaMonsta: you've falling into an election year rabbit hole. Climb out and take a lap.

ADVERTISEMENT