ADVERTISEMENT

State of our program

whitesixmile

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Aug 30, 2015
I don’t want this to come off as I’m not wanting another national title but this is my take on where we are under Dabo. I had already accepted that I wouldn’t see a national title at Clemson because I was to young when we won the first one. We Hire a hot name in Tommy Bowden that just went undefeated at Tulane so hope was high that he could get us over the hump. I liked Tommy but after 10 years with not much to show for it we needed a change. There were mixed feelings about the Dabo hire then he went on to give us multiple 10 win seasons, multiple ACC championships and two National Titles.

Now here we are criticizing him for not adjusting to the new landscape of football. I think he can get back to a NC but in my opinion I’m going to love watching our tigers play win lose or draw and if he doesn't win another I won’t bitch and moan about it. Some take this Game way to seriously and forget about the bricks laid by Dabo to build Clemson into a national brand again. I would rather ride with him as long as he wants to be here than to try to find lightning in a bottle again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.