ADVERTISEMENT

Stickers on Helmets Tonight

If ANYONE studies the beliefs of the Black Lives Matter movement, they will have a problem with It.

From their website:

“We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.”

Imagine anyone having a problem with this.

and yet people do.
I have a problem with the BLM organization, not the concept. I take their founders at their word when they say they’re committed marxists. Our stadium is called Memorial Stadium to honor Clemson students that died fighting that despicable ideology. Someone needs to start another organization promoting the importance of black lives that can distance from these people.

I have a problem with the BLM organization, not the concept. I take their founders at their word when they say they’re committed marxists. Our stadium is called Memorial Stadium to honor Clemson students that died fighting that despicable ideology. Someone needs to start another organization promoting the importance of black lives that can distance from these people.
BLM the movement is NOT BLM the organization.

Everyone say it together.

I do. I don't mind the Love sticker. But BLM is a political movement, and even the Equality sticker is semantically loaded with political meaning.
Yeah Dabo is a raging liberal. My gosh.

BLM the movement is NOT BLM the organization.

Everyone say it together.
Learn to take “yes” for an answer. There are a lot of people who agree with the importance of improving black lives. But there’s a lot of disagreement in how to do it. BLM is an absolute non starter. Good luck separating the movement and the organization.

It aint equality unless you're planning on including white, Asian, Native American, and Latino people. Just because something makes you feel good or you dont have the ability to look at something objectively doesnt make it right or equal. This aint about equality, its about somebody's feelings. We just throw all FACTS out the window.

Why in the world would it be one or the other?

such a false dichotomy.
Actually your original statement was a “false dichotomy”...what makes you think putting a BLM sticker on a Clemson help is the right thing to do? If BLM really believed this then why do they support the murder of innocent, unborn black babies??? Surely you don’t believe that is alright.

It aint equality unless you're planning on including white, Asian, Native American, and Latino people. Just because something makes you feel good or you dont have the ability to look at something objectively doesnt make it right or equal. This aint about equality, its about somebody's feelings. We just throw all FACTS out the window.
Or it’s actually about equality and you’re just big mad.

Reactions: CodingTiger
Learn to take “yes” for an answer. There are a lot of people who agree with the importance of improving black lives. But there’s a lot of disagreement in how to do it. BLM is an absolute non starter. Good luck separating the movement and the organization.
White people love to disagree with black people on how to make black lives matter.

When they Protested peacefully we told them to shut up and do it another way.

When they protested violently we told them to protest peacefully.

Maybe we should listen for once so we don’t have to beg them to just going back to being violent.

Imagine anyone having a problem with this.

and yet people do.
Imagine people attacking cops, murdering innocent people, destroying black businesses and neighborhoods while yelling the same bullshit slogan that our players will have plastered on their helmets. Also imagine doing all this when the people you are trying to get justice for are killed by their own people 97% percent of the time. Also imagine people idolizing career criminals, dopeheads, woman beaters, and accused rapists by painting their faces and names all over everything while basically spitting in the faces of their victims. If you cant see the hypocrisy and sheer ignorance in that, you are one dumb f**k plain and simple.

White people love to disagree with black people on how to make black lives matter.

Maybe we should listen for once so we don’t have to beg them to just going back to being violent.

IMO when the Chiefs fans booed the unity message from the Chiefs/Texans it was a mask off moment that it was never really about respect for flag, country, etc.

Sure, that’s not everybody in the country - but it’s representative of more than many would like to admit

How about police reform and school choice. That would be a good start. Police in this country get an pathetic amount of training when compared to most other first world countries. But by all means, continue rioting. How to Win Friends and Influence People.

ADVERTISEMENT