ADVERTISEMENT

Syria Strike

A

anon_yqoaxol227dby

Trump: "Gassing innocent Syrians is bad - we are going to bomb you"

Innocent Syrians: "please let us take refuge in your county from a murderous dictator"

Trump : "No screw that, you terrorists!"

And then you have this

Let's all sit back and wait for the spin.

Enjoy your night - Go Tigers!

Reactions: trich24
tenor.gif

Reactions: hj_gville
Trump: "Gassing innocent Syrians is bad - we are going to bomb you"

Innocent Syrians: "please let us take refuge in your county from a murderous dictator"

Trump : "No screw that, you terrorists!"

And then you have this

Let's all sit back and wait for the spin.

Enjoy your night - Go Tigers!

giphy.gif

He should be impeached...but so should every President who uses military intervention without a Congressional declaration of war including Obama, W., Clinton, Bush, and so on.

Its amazing how many people who have never gave a second thought to politics now can't get enough. I love asking people especially those who spread doom and gloom how their life has changed from 2-3 years ago. Most of the people that hate on the President can't name nor explain ONE policy he has passed or would like to pass. I could give a flying rats ass what he tweets, affects me not in the slightest way. I wake up and do the same thing I have done for years. I can tell you that it has to be an impossible job when everyone fights you tooth and nail. If America was the numero uno to these politicians then they would work together to make sure this country continues to be the greatest place to live for its citizens. I really really want to know from people that like to bash the President how their lives have changed in an everyday capacity because of policy put in place by the current President?

Bummed this got sent to the round table. I’d actually be interested in @FreeSC ‘s constitutional analysis (legitimately not facetious interest).

My opinion: arguably within the president’s power. But I’d be interested in your thoughts (if you see this).

Its amazing how many people who have never gave a second thought to politics now can't get enough. I love asking people especially those who spread doom and gloom how their life has changed from 2-3 years ago. Most of the people that hate on the President can't name nor explain ONE policy he has passed or would like to pass. I could give a flying rats ass what he tweets, affects me not in the slightest way. I wake up and do the same thing I have done for years. I can tell you that it has to be an impossible job when everyone fights you tooth and nail. If America was the numero uno to these politicians then they would work together to make sure this country continues to be the greatest place to live for its citizens. I really really want to know from people that like to bash the President how their lives have changed in an everyday capacity because of policy put in place by the current President?

You could have made this exact same post during Obama’s presidency

Reactions: ladedade
Notice that there's not real answer to your original post. There never is... The response is always duck, dodge, blame Hillary/Obama, and attack the OP. You are wasting your time. Trump's base does not give a crap what Trump does or says. He could have dropped the Chemical weapons himself and they'd still support him. He could walk into their houses and grab their wives and daughters by the p****y and they'd say that it was their wife's fault. You see this kind of thing with 3rd world dictators all the time. Just be thankful that only about 30% of the population has stopped being Americans and become Trumpians.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT