ADVERTISEMENT

Thank Trump for Saving NATO

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
The average Intellectual Neanderthal on here is so laughable it makes it a GUILTY PLEASURE to read the postings for the levels reached

TRUMP saved NATO as during his term the member countries under his push raised their share of GNP spending toward the 2% Defense spending of GNP and in this year should pass that goal

Thank you Mr xPresident Trump for showing the leadership and vision to inspire NATO to meet the challenges of self-defense

Oh wow, one side actually upheld their end of a deal.

Europe upheld their end because of the Trump Effect

You screw with Trump and YOU LOSE

Plus the Russian Bear is Growling and the European Folks are crapping in their pants in fear and need USA Baby

Biden is a poor leader and visionary

Trump saved Europe and NATO

Reactions: TigerGrowls
The average Intellectual Neanderthal on here is so laughable it makes it a GUILTY PLEASURE to read the postings for the levels reached

TRUMP saved NATO as during his term the member countries under his push raised their share of GNP spending toward the 2% Defense spending of GNP and in this year should pass that goal

Thank you Mr xPresident Trump for showing the leadership and vision to inspire NATO to meet the challenges of self-defense

In other news, the sky is green.

In other news, the sky is green.

You are on my ignore list as I value your divine wisdom about as much as a goat pellet which a good goat pellet can make decent fertilizer for plants, however I on occasion un ignore and chose to do so.

I again laughed at your wisdom and comment

You never disappoint me

You are on my ignore list as I value your divine wisdom about as much as a goat pellet which a good goat pellet can make decent fertilizer for plants, however I on occasion un ignore and chose to do so.

I again laughed at your wisdom and comment

You never disappoint me

I am on your ignore list, and yet you reply to me. classic.

• Haha
Reactions: coldbud1994
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT